Day One Newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I don't know about me." He said with a shrug that clearly showed he didn't much mind, either way. "I have both parents, and always assumed I was just blessed. And wasn't there something about Hera blessing some Jason and the Astronauts or something?" Greek mythology was not one of those things Ty really cared all that much about. "What's wrong with it, since she's not actually being unfaithful? Isn't that more like... nominally adopting a kid without the approval of your husband?" It was cool to know there was another Hera kid, but he didn't feel that attached to her. They weren't actually related, after all.

"Well, I don't know about me." He said with a shrug that clearly showed he didn't much mind, either way. "I have both parents, and always assumed I was just blessed. And wasn't there something about Hera blessing some Jason and the Astronauts or something?" Greek mythology was not one of those things Ty really cared all that much about. "What's wrong with it, since she's not actually being unfaithful? Isn't that more like... nominally adopting a kid without the approval of your husband?" It was cool to know there was another Hera kid, but he didn't feel that attached to her. They weren't actually related, after all.
Delilah laughed, '' You mean the Argonauts, '' she said twirling a lock of hair, '' To be honest, I forgot if she actually blessed him or just tested him to take revenge on some king. '' she said with a smile. He seemed fun to talk a bit with, but she couldn't consider him like a brother. '' Anyway, '' she said placing her palm on her cheek and looked at him, '' So, Ty.'' she said, '' How did you get here?'' she asked

"Ah.. that." He awkwardly scratched his head, feeling a little sheepish. "I don't actually know. I don't really know why we're here either. One minute, I was up in the mountains, the next, I was back down here. It was a big shock. I mean, I always knew about the Hera thing, but I never thought it'd become a big deal. What about you? Where were you dragged from?"

"Ah.. that." He awkwardly scratched his head, feeling a little sheepish. "I don't actually know. I don't really know why we're here either. One minute, I was up in the mountains, the next, I was back down here. It was a big shock. I mean, I always knew about the Hera thing, but I never thought it'd become a big deal. What about you? Where were you dragged from?"
Delilah had chills up her back, '' Urg, horrible bugs started chasing me while I was in some ruins in Greece, '' She said, '' Usually, I'm ok with a few but that was a whole cloud and I ran away screaming before a Peacock just opened it's wing and it all went blank. Woke up in Olympus with feathers in my mouth,'' she said with a sigh, '' It was a horrible experience, '' she said with a small chuckle. She looked at him with a small smile, '' But I never knew I was blessed by her. How come you did?'' she asked

Ty grimaced. That did sound like a horrible experience, and pretty gross. He felt kind of gross just listening to it. "That is... nasty. My condolences." He said with a small smile. When she asked him why he knew, he flushed. It wasn't the kind of reddening of the cheeks that came when you were embarrassed about something, it was the kind of flushing that came when you had just remembered something that you wished had never transcribed itself into your memory in the first place. "That's... well... let's just say I had an accident," he turned red from embarrassment this time, "not like an accident accident, but like... an accident with my powers, you know? If she hadn't come out and explained, I was going to jump off a cliff. So she had to." He shrugged as if the matter of his potential suicide wasn't a big deal. To him, it wasn't. It was just something he would've done when he was young and thoughtless, nothing more than that. At the time, it had seemed like a fair exchange, anyways.

Delilah looked at him and refrained from saying anything not wanting to dig in...yet. '' I guess it was good accident,'' she said carefully, '' You knew more about yourself, '' she added as she ran a hand before laying eyes on Aaron. She immediately blushed at the site. The guy was ripped and so tall. He looked like a god himself. She coughed trying to clear her mind, '' Damn,'' she whispered to herself looking back at her possible brother.

She saw Aaron walk over to a sleeping bag, but she couldn't sleep. Not until she knew Parker was safe. She waited for a moment, before she walked over to Deliah, and the guy who had almost drowned, and sat down by them. "You guys doing alright?" she asked, looking between the two. She hadn't really paid attention to everyone while they kept gathering wood, or after they were done. Parker had ruined for that to happen, with his having t be a hero.

Ty's eyebrows shot upwards. "I wouldn't say it was good... exactly, but okay." He moved on quickly, noticing his... fellow blesseed's little swear. "Something wrong?" He asked, giving her an odd look. Girls were not his forte. What was the "damn" for?

What was this? The dark room and the closed off space.. It had reminded Parker and.. That guy and what had happened when he was younger. "Eliza? Eliza, where are you?" He walked around the dark room, assuming Eliza had passed this too. Well, this wasn't so bad. Just as he thought this he ran face first into a something and then he felt two arms on his shoulders. "Parker."
No. It couldn't be. Parkerbacked away from the man, his head repeating the same thing over and over again. No it can't be him. No it can't be him, please not him."Get away from me," it sounded more like a plead than a demand but all Parker cared about was escaping this room. The man stepped closer and Parker sucked in his breath, afraid of what would happen if the man had reached him. "I don't think you understand, Parker. You've been bad. So you must be punished, you know the rules," his voice was stern but still gentl . Parker felt his body freeze, he felt his legs getting pulled to the ground, he felt his arms glued to his side. It was as if his whole body was made out of lead. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak. He could only just watch as the man stepped closer until he was only an arm's length away. But why was it so scary, you may ask. Because this was the man who came very close to ruining Parker's life, he was the man who had almost forced Parker to quit swimming altogether. The man's rough hand grabbed Parker's arm and Parker watched as he began to undress.
So yeah, I don't think you need anymore.
You get the gist of what happened. His breath was ragged and Parker watched as the man walked out of the room as fast as he had entered. The blond hadn't noticed the black pillar in the room that had went from floor to ceiling. You could also safely assume he hasn't known about the crying Aileen who his behind the pillar. Her sobbing was now audible and Parker's heart broke as he watched her shuffle out if her hiding place. "You didn't tell me," she spoke bitterly, "I could've helped you, Park! I could've!" The blond boy began walking toward her, resulting in Aileen yelling at him to back away. He hadn't noticed the black onject that had been in her hand before, a handgun. Parker shook his head, "It was something I needed to deal with on my own. You have to understand, I kept it from you because I knew how you'd react." The blonde laughed but it was a laugh filled with hatred. Her petite body shook with anger. "You didn't deal with it, you're still afraid of him. Might I remind you of how you cowered at the sight of him?" Aileen waved the gun around as if it were a toy. Her words stung, it was worse than anything that disgusting man could have done. "Aileen, I love y-" "Don't! You're a coward! You're a selfish bastard! Do you not understand how much pain you've left me to endure?! You're the reason I started the drugs, you're the reason I risked my dream! You're the dumbass reason why my life is ruined, do you not understand that?" Parker didn't know if Aileen had realized she had aimed the gun at Parker. The blonde's usual calm blue eyes showed nothing but hatred, nothing but pain. "I hate you.." Parker's breath caught in his throat. He didn't know if he wanted to finish this obstacle course or not.. Wait... No, this wasn't Aileen. That wasn't his old swim coach. This was part if the obstacle course, a sick joke Chiron made up. Just as he thought this, the room dispersed and Parker was back on his quest to save Eliza. Eliza.. If she had sent this way then she would have to go trough this thing.. So that meant Eliza was still in her torture room, that was why she hasn't made it to the finish line.

"What are you doing here?" Eliza asked the group of demigods she had only met toda . The men had locked her into another room and explained nothing of what she was supposed to do. Her limbs still hurt and she couldn't move all that well but Eliza's vocal cords seemed to be working. Aaron looked at her with disgust before looking away, continuing his conversation with Parker. They seemed to be getting along well enough but when Eliza had tried to ask Parker what the matter was with Aaron the blond only looked at her for a sricind before rolling his eyes and scoffing (SASSAY PARKER). Eliza, with no other option, walked over to Delilah where the brunette had only bumped into Eliza as she walked away, knocking the underweight girl onto the floor. What was the matter? Why were they all acting so hostile toward her? "Because they know of your secrets," a woman with her chocolate hair twisted into a perfect bun. Eliza only had to register the voice for a second, she knew who this was. It was her mother. "How did you find me?" Eliza asked cooly, not noticing the demigods disappearing in the background. Soon the room was just Eliza and her mother. "Oh please, I never lost you, Elizabeth," she waved her manicured hand as if dismissing the girl's confusion. The brunette stood up weakly, "My name is not Elizabeth." This had only caused the older woman to smirk coldly as she watched her daughter struggle to keep her balance. "Oh, right. What is it you call yourself these days? Eliza.. Ackerman.. You really never did get over that girl, did you?" Eliza swung at her mother but the woman hadn't seemed bothered when her fist made contact with her face. The lawyer raised her hand and brought it down hard on Eliza's face, knocking her down to the ground. The dancer lifted her frail hand to her damaged cheek and wasn't surprised to find her mother had broke the surface skin. She was bleeding. Her cheek would have hurt if she had felt it. "You're just a low life drug addict that doesn't deserve the title of the Blythe family name," the woman explained. Eliza spat at the woman's feet, "I never wanted it." Stepping up to her daughter, Diane (Eliza's mother) kicked the girl in the center if the stomach.. And didn't stop until the girl had vomited up her stomach bile. "You could've just agreed to go to correction camp, they could've helped you. You could've had an actual life.. One aside from shoving those nasty used needles in your veins," Diane tucked a stray hair back into her bun. Eliza had run away from the house she shared with this woman when she was 15. She had changed her name and started a new.. But that life was no better than the one she had before.. It was filled with just as much pain and hatred and it added the new feature of drugs into her life. But Eliza never went back because she fefeared the rejection she would receive from everyone when she everyone. They'd think her immature and self deprecating. "I'm here to rid of our pest problem," Diane explained her British accent thick, pulling out a small needle with clear liquid. "Potassium chloride," the woman said proudly, bending over Eliza.. Wait.. Her mother despised drugs.. She would never wish a man death by drugs nor would she ever use it. The woman pulled out another needle and injected it into a vein.. After a few seconds Eliza started reacting to the drudrugs an bgan stustugling to sit up, though she had now just noticed the restraints pulling her body to the floor. She was struggling for breath. She couldn't breathe, something was wrong. "Oh, don't worry.. That'll be over soon. I just shut down your respiratory system." If this was fake, why was the pain so real? Then again.. Where had Aaron and the others gone? Where had the restraints come from? If this had actun happening why was no one here trying to stop it? Why wasn't she being transported somewhere safe like she was when she was lifted into the sky by those.. Monsters? No, this wasn't real. Her mother hadn't actually found her. Why wat until now to approach her if she did?

"Eliza!" Parker shouted, watching the girl cough and sputter and struggle for air. Her breathing wa heavy until it had calmed down to those big 'inhale, exhale' breaths. She slapped Parker's hand away when he tried to help her up causing Parker to grin. When she had finally calmed down she looked at the blondand said, "You had went the other way, why are you here?"

• Love
Reactions: Nat and B l u E s
She saw Aaron walk over to a sleeping bag, but she couldn't sleep. Not until she knew Parker was safe. She waited for a moment, before she walked over to Deliah, and the guy who had almost drowned, and sat down by them. "You guys doing alright?" she asked, looking between the two. She hadn't really paid attention to everyone while they kept gathering wood, or after they were done. Parker had ruined for that to happen, with his having t be a hero.
Tiriaq looked over at the girl who had just walked over, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. Thanks for all your help early." He said, referring to how they'd helped save him from drowning. He smiled at her in a friendly manner and held out his hand to shake hers. "I'm Tiriaq Bennet. I don't think I caught your name."

Tiriaq looked over at the girl who had just walked over, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. Thanks for all your help early." He said, referring to how they'd helped save him from drowning. He smiled at her in a friendly manner and held out his hand to shake hers. "I'm Tiriaq Bennet. I don't think I caught your name."
"Aileen Nguyen, and my twin is Parker." She took Tiraq's hand and gave it a firm shake, before she let go and sat back properly back again, folding her hands in her lap. "Glad you're doing alright though. It's not fun drowning. Feels like your lungs get put on fire, like you have sandpaper in your throat, and then like you'll never want to touch anything liquid again?" She had experienced it many times. Landing wrong when diving, getting knocked off the board in a too big wave, or falling off boats in the middle of the sea. Things like that was impossible to escape.

He laughed, an easy, comfortable sound, though his throat was still a little sratchy. "No need to remind me. Had experience with it yourself?" He asked her, considering how accurate her description was, it would be a miracle if she hadn't. Or maybe she was the daughter of the god of clairvoyance or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.