Day One Newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett looks back at Isak "Oh yeah I'm fine believe it or not I've experienced worse." he says with a smile "so whats um you're story if you don't mind me asking"

Anna looked at him with a dangerous eye. "Did you just hit on me?" She asked in a dangerous tone. She knew some Spanish, but not a lot. She was about to beat him bloody if he thought he could mess with her. She reached for an arrow, and mentally cursed as she realized she wasn't going to be able to shoot him.
Brett laughs "No, No ,No i just said hello and how are you on this fine day."

Anna glared at him, a low growl coming from his throat. "You better have." She hissed at him, turning back to the others and keeping an eye on him. She only knew a little Spanish, but it was enough to make sure he wasn't hitting on her.

Brett laughs again "look i wouldn't hit on you because i hardly know you." he sticks out his hand "im Brett and im sorry if i made you think i was hitting on you. look what im trying to say is, let be friends" he lets out a smile

Anna looked at him with a weary eye before sticking out her hand and shaking his. "Anna." She said curtly before she dropped her hand back to her side and looked forwards.

Brett smiled "Anna?" he laughs "thats the same name as my mother. So Anna whats your story if you don't mind me asking" he looks around and sees jesus "i better keep an eye on him" he said to himself.

Anna turned to him, her eyes gazing into his harshly. "I don't usually open up to newbies, but I will tell you one thing." She said, smiling a little bit. She pointed towards her two different colored eyes and smiled. 'I was born with these things. Weird huh." She said to him, turning back to the table and looking at the other members.

he looks at your eyes "oh okay i understand, and no....i don't think their weird. I think there pretty cool" he says. he turns to look at the other members

Anna rolled her eyes. "Not when you have to look at them in the mirror every morning." She grumbled, tapping her fingers. Oh how she wished for a bow or something to shoot. She needed to de stress, relax, but she couldn't with so many others sitting around her. It was starting to irritate her a lot.

he looks down "oh...i'm sorry so what do you like to do for fun? i like to eat for, i know that sounds crazy"

She shook her head slightly. "I think all of us have been powerless so far. They did mention that our powers were just sleeping" She bit her lip slightly as she thought things through. She wanted to know who everyone were related to, especially if they were to do things that could cost them their lives. Parker had to be placed with someone who could keep him safe, when she found that boy. If anything happened to him, she'd never forgive herself.
"So we have Hera's daughter, Poseidons daughter and son, we possibly have Zeus' son... Who else do we have?" She looked over at Jesus. "Who do you think your godly parent might be?"
Jesus looked at Aileen sternly, '' Why are you talking to me miss?'' he asked obviously displeased. He didn't like big groups or too much unnecessary blabla, '' This woman proclaiming herself as Athena obviously wants to say something but wants to wait for everyone to gather from what appears to be,'' he said looking at everyone. They were suppose to be 26, not what seemed to be only 12.

Anna rolled her eyes and glared at him. "Shoot." She responded, turning back to the group. She looked at the man who had first invited her over (@Kitsune ) and smiled. "What's your name? if you don't mind me asking of course. It seems only fitting that I ask the man who invited me over for his name at the least."

Jesus looked at Aileen sternly, '' Why are you talking to me miss?'' he asked obviously displeased. He didn't like big groups or too much unnecessary blabla, '' This woman proclaiming herself as Athena obviously wants to say something but wants to wait for everyone to gather from what appears to be,'' he said looking at everyone. They were suppose to be 26, not what seemed to be only 12.
"Yeah, I'm talking to you mate" She looked directly back at him not caring about the way he looked at her or spoke. "Well, obviously Athena is waiting for something, but we're waiting for something else. Who do you think your godly parent is? Or are you like many others who have no clue?" She spoke casually, though her accent swishes between being more british, and more far out-australian as she spoke.
"What is it you're good at? How did you get summoned?"

VPYw2qN.png

George decided that he liked Anna. She seemed pretty cool. As she smiled at him, he returned it immediately, face glowing with joy and friendliness. "Very fitting, indeed," he agreed before answering her question, "Name's George. Pleasure to meet you." If it was possible, the Brit's smile seemed to grow a bit wider. It was at the point that people would wonder if his face would split in half or not. Of course, it never happens.

Suddenly, his eyes widened and he whipped his head to face Isak. Gesturing to him, he introduced the Swedish man. "And that's Isak," he informed the redhead. He didn't want to leave him out. Isak was the first person he met and he felt a bond with him. That bond consisted of him not feeling left out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett looks over at gorge. "OH I'm sorry i never introduced my self to you." he sticks out his hand. "hello gorge I'm Brett"

Anna smiled at both of the guys and laughed a bit. "Nice to meet you both. I don't get to see a lot of others at the shooting range and you all seem like a great group of others to hang for a while." She laughed, her different colored eyes blinking at the others. She was actually having more fun, and it was making her feel a little better.

Brett looks Anna "hey there's a laugh" he looks around for jesus. he finally sees him and just stares him down.

"Yeah, I'm talking to you mate" She looked directly back at him not caring about the way he looked at her or spoke. "Well, obviously Athena is waiting for something, but we're waiting for something else. Who do you think your godly parent is? Or are you like many others who have no clue?" She spoke casually, though her accent swishes between being more british, and more far out-australian as she spoke.
"What is it you're good at? How did you get summoned?"
Jesus stared at her and a smirk appeared, '' I like you.'' he said pointing at her as he let a small laugh appear and he shaked his finger. He stood up and sat at the table as he brushed his thumb over the girls cheek, '' I was slaughtered... Must I see that it was painful and I still have the scar,'' he said the scar in his neck, '' Obviously, only a tyrran can be my parent. Who else but Mars, god of war. How unfortunate I find he is the coward amongst all of them to say the less,'' he said showing all of his pretty sharp teeth. '' Why are you interested.. mate?'' he asked.

Reactions: Kitsune
Brett looks over at gorge. "OH I'm sorry i never introduced my self to you." he sticks out his hand. "hello gorge I'm Brett"
VPYw2qN.png

George shook his head, waving off the apology. "It's okay. No hard feelings," he said with a soft smile. He stuck out his own hand and shook Brett's. "'Ello Brett. Nice to meet you." He never met so many people in one day. It was overwhelming, yes, but welcomed. And to think that there were still some other people that he had yet to meet and know the name of.

He was glad to see and hear Anna laugh. The girl seemed lonely before and quite distant. Now, she seemed a bit more lively, which he was grateful for. He hated seeing anyone sad and lonely with no one to cheer them up and keep them company. The Brit was proud that he was able to do such a thing for people.

[Sorry it's short, guys. @IceQueen @Tobi]

Last edited by a moderator:
☢☠Keishla☠☢

(Hehehe Fancy)
Kei look at her sister and sigh and would say "Hey sis...lets go....you scared or somthing?"she says as she would Rolle her eyes and with a slight smiel,she would Grab her hand and start walking towards the Cafetiria,she still was nervius and was unable too meet anybody well so this will be Intereting for her,and Having her sister would be easy as she has Company,she would walk with her till she reaches the Cafetiria and would Let Go of her sisters hand and Look at her and back at the Cafetiria,she look around see more people,they dint seem bad or anything so this should be intereting,she would Sit down on the table but little seperated from the rest,as she would Gesture her sister too come,she still dint know what to do or how to react,But maybe wen she has the Guts she Might get too meet some one,as well if her "Condition" Takes effect ALL her plans will change Honestly.
@Vaila

Status
Not open for further replies.