DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
oH mY gOD iT'LL TaKE aN eTERnIty nOW tO cHOosE HeR ApPeArAnCE.
BUT STILL~~
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

LAST poll FOREVER.

Eiri.full.148310.jpg

Tan.%28Tangent%29.600.314635.jpg

20140617222024_rSPs5.thumb.400_0.jpeg

Tsukioka.Tsukiho.full.1824337.jpg

Either the first or last one.

I like three.

Def the first! :D

First and three, sorry for slow response, today is my boyfie's birthday :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
First is best

Hello guys, finally reach my computer and I've finished my Cerena's profile :3 and the buildings also NPCs already finished, but I will add more, but the basic are already there.

@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ Have you finished picking your picture? Can I have it tonight? ^^

Also, seems @Circe who supposed to be my co-gm has been missing, doesn't respond to this thread or my message, I think I will have an opening for co-gm position to help me expand the ideas and keep in touch with you guys when I can't. I really need one, so if anyone interested in this, please tell me ^^

Have a good day and be prepare for tomorrow~

Hello guys, finally reach my computer and I've finished my Cerena's profile :3 and the buildings also NPCs already finished, but I will add more, but the basic are already there.

@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ Have you finished picking your picture? Can I have it tonight? ^^

Also, seems @Circe who supposed to be my co-gm has been missing, doesn't respond to this thread or my message, I think I will have an opening for co-gm position to help me expand the ideas and keep in touch with you guys when I can't. I really need one, so if anyone interested in this, please tell me ^^

Have a good day and be prepare for tomorrow~
I have a brother that is usually on, I think you might know him though he's getting more busy

Your brother is also here on Iwaku? I might know him? Who is he?

Midnight Justin, he was behind with life and he's still having a tough time catching up so he only has a few roleplays going on that leaves him time with nothing else.

Midnight Justin.... Oh! He is my 1x1 partner and I forget to reply him, I'm such a bad partner >.< I will reply him now. Well I need someone who has some time here, not every hours, but at least can help me dealing with the RP, back me up, things like that.

I tend to be on quite frequently. I'm home bound with seizures from a recent head injury so i'm no longer allowed to go into work, so i have LOADS of time on my hands.

Midnight Justin.... Oh! He is my 1x1 partner and I forget to reply him, I'm such a bad partner >.< I will reply him now. Well I need someone who has some time here, not every hours, but at least can help me dealing with the RP, back me up, things like that.
XD What a surprise, don't worry he's the type of person who by accident loses his rps in the pms and realizes it a week or so later. Maybe you can ask him, but I tend to steal his characters names :3.

Now and again i do get hospitalized though, but thats slowed down quite a bit in the last month or so

Now and again i do get hospitalized though, but thats slowed down quite a bit in the last month or so
No, your my only fwend don't leave me with that mean Azula :P

No, your my only fwend don't leave me with that mean Azula :P
I'll do my best! We have to stand united against the evil fire princess azula >:3

Reactions: Golden Anime
Wait... What? I'm not a mean evil fire princess T.T
I'm a mean evil fire QUEEN *evil laugh*

Back to the topic~ Still if anyone knows someone or maybe volunteer him/herself to become co-gm, I will gladly welcome you with an open arm *see? I'm not that mean :3* and also get well soon @Justaddnutts this RP will not be the same without youuuu ^^

Wait... What? I'm not a mean evil fire princess T.T
I'm a mean evil fire QUEEN *evil laugh*

Back to the topic~ Still if anyone knows someone or maybe volunteer him/herself to become co-gm, I will gladly welcome you with an open arm *see? I'm not that mean :3* and also get well soon @Justaddnutts this RP will not be the same without youuuu ^^
I live in an attic :3 I won't be burnt down

*tears up* I wasn't looking for get wells Queen Azula I was offering myself as tribute. *sniffles* 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。