DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
oH mY gOD iT'LL TaKE aN eTERnIty nOW tO cHOosE HeR ApPeArAnCE.
BUT STILL~~
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

LAST poll FOREVER.

Eiri.full.148310.jpg

Tan.%28Tangent%29.600.314635.jpg

20140617222024_rSPs5.thumb.400_0.jpeg

Tsukioka.Tsukiho.full.1824337.jpg

Either the first or last one.

I like three.

Def the first! :D

First and three, sorry for slow response, today is my boyfie's birthday :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
First is best

Hello guys, finally reach my computer and I've finished my Cerena's profile :3 and the buildings also NPCs already finished, but I will add more, but the basic are already there.

@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ Have you finished picking your picture? Can I have it tonight? ^^

Also, seems @Circe who supposed to be my co-gm has been missing, doesn't respond to this thread or my message, I think I will have an opening for co-gm position to help me expand the ideas and keep in touch with you guys when I can't. I really need one, so if anyone interested in this, please tell me ^^

Have a good day and be prepare for tomorrow~

Hello guys, finally reach my computer and I've finished my Cerena's profile :3 and the buildings also NPCs already finished, but I will add more, but the basic are already there.

@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ Have you finished picking your picture? Can I have it tonight? ^^

Also, seems @Circe who supposed to be my co-gm has been missing, doesn't respond to this thread or my message, I think I will have an opening for co-gm position to help me expand the ideas and keep in touch with you guys when I can't. I really need one, so if anyone interested in this, please tell me ^^

Have a good day and be prepare for tomorrow~
I have a brother that is usually on, I think you might know him though he's getting more busy

Your brother is also here on Iwaku? I might know him? Who is he?

Midnight Justin, he was behind with life and he's still having a tough time catching up so he only has a few roleplays going on that leaves him time with nothing else.

Midnight Justin.... Oh! He is my 1x1 partner and I forget to reply him, I'm such a bad partner >.< I will reply him now. Well I need someone who has some time here, not every hours, but at least can help me dealing with the RP, back me up, things like that.

I tend to be on quite frequently. I'm home bound with seizures from a recent head injury so i'm no longer allowed to go into work, so i have LOADS of time on my hands.

Midnight Justin.... Oh! He is my 1x1 partner and I forget to reply him, I'm such a bad partner >.< I will reply him now. Well I need someone who has some time here, not every hours, but at least can help me dealing with the RP, back me up, things like that.
XD What a surprise, don't worry he's the type of person who by accident loses his rps in the pms and realizes it a week or so later. Maybe you can ask him, but I tend to steal his characters names :3.

Now and again i do get hospitalized though, but thats slowed down quite a bit in the last month or so

Now and again i do get hospitalized though, but thats slowed down quite a bit in the last month or so
No, your my only fwend don't leave me with that mean Azula :P

No, your my only fwend don't leave me with that mean Azula :P
I'll do my best! We have to stand united against the evil fire princess azula >:3

Reactions: Golden Anime
Wait... What? I'm not a mean evil fire princess T.T
I'm a mean evil fire QUEEN *evil laugh*

Back to the topic~ Still if anyone knows someone or maybe volunteer him/herself to become co-gm, I will gladly welcome you with an open arm *see? I'm not that mean :3* and also get well soon @Justaddnutts this RP will not be the same without youuuu ^^

Wait... What? I'm not a mean evil fire princess T.T
I'm a mean evil fire QUEEN *evil laugh*

Back to the topic~ Still if anyone knows someone or maybe volunteer him/herself to become co-gm, I will gladly welcome you with an open arm *see? I'm not that mean :3* and also get well soon @Justaddnutts this RP will not be the same without youuuu ^^
I live in an attic :3 I won't be burnt down

*tears up* I wasn't looking for get wells Queen Azula I was offering myself as tribute. *sniffles* 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。