Darkwater Village (Closed, No Longer Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my reserve still in order? If so then i shall get going on making my char, who is from a family of Therianthroper who sided with the necromancers during the war. So basicaly a Knight who changed into a beast when needed to, and thus my question is Therianthropy a skill?

You're still reserved. You're on the list at the bottom of the first post. Therianthropy is not a skill, just an affliction. Ideally you and DuskyWolf will have your characters ready by tomorrow.

We're closed to new characters (except for those of you with reservations, check the list at the bottom of the opening post) as of right now.

Does anyone know how to have a banner ad recalled?

We're closed to new characters (except for those of you with reservations, check the list at the bottom of the opening post) as of right now.

Does anyone know how to have a banner ad recalled?
I'm not particularly sure, but if worse comes to worse, you can get a mod to remove it.

I'm fairly sure that Diana handled those. Try talking to her. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: State Of Bedlam
That's what I thought. You're Accepted.

A little detail on what it's capable of would be appreciated, though. Does it have a visible form? Does it have a tangible form?

YAAY! thanks :D I was going to describe the "demon" in the RP though, if that's ok?

Name:
Vincent V Varimathrass.

Alias:
Black Knight.

Race:

Human.

Appearance:
16154.jpg

Affliction:
Werebat.

Sex and/or Gender:
Male.

Birthplace:

Moryveil.

Alignment:
Moryveil.

Sexual Orientation:
Straight.

Romantic Relations:
None.

Familial Relations:
Father - Deceased
Mother - Alive
Brother - Alive

Friends:
None at the moment.

Enemies:

Paladins who attack Necromancers.

Servants/Followers/Underlings:
None.

Pets/Animal Followers:
A horse.

Skills:

150 - Two handed weapons
100 - One handed weapons
50 - Use of shields
50 - Riding
100 - Reflexes
50 - traveling

Main Weapon(s):
A two handed steel sword.

Secondary Weapon(s)/Tools:
A Silver sword, Shield, Torches, Emergency supplies.

Armor:
See picture.

Clothing:
He likes clothes that are functional rather than pretty looking, such his clothes of choice are slightly baggy pants who gives of warmth. Shoes that cover much of his leggs so he won't have to worry about mud and red shirts.

Accessories:
A chain he keeps around his neck, it was a gift from his father.

Other Inventory:
Maps of the area, a book with his orders duties and virtues, books on the undead.

Fighting Style:
He will often seem like he is in a passive stance and then suddenly deal quick attacks, this changes when he uses his sword and shield and is much more on his oponents toes using the shield to allow him to get close to opponents.

Weaknesses:
He usualy forgets to keep a look on his suroundings and thus it is easy to lure him into traps or ambushes, he lost his right eye during a battle against a paladin.

Affliction weaknesses:
Silver when he is in either hybrid or dire form.

Personality:
Cold, Abit smug, Sarcastic, Shown signs of being a sadist.

History:
His family comes from a long line of knights who turned themselves into shapeshifters so that they could fight in any situation even if they were whitout weapons, it also happened that his family and the knightly order they belonged to sided with the necromancers during the war and thus their lives changed a great deal. Now they are often targeted by Paladins for working with heretics and necromancers are close to the only ones left who they can fight with. Being raised in such a family and seeing how many of those around him started to mix the practice of necromancy and their knightly ways it feels like to him that they are abandoning their pasts and thus does not yet know if he is so willing to serve those who use the dead.

Other/Additional:

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah no, my skills are basic and fine. She uses smarts and two handed weaponry the most, that's all I truely care about.

@Deshwitat, Accepted.

Ah no, my skills are basic and fine. She uses smarts and two handed weaponry the most, that's all I truely care about.

Alright, Accepted then.

Alright, now we're just waiting on DuskyWolf and Krazaz (and me). We don't have to wait for them to start the IC, but it's a matter of me writing the intro post and I'm not going to do that immediately.

Hey my character might go rouge under the story, will expend on why when i have finnished his history XD

IwakuFormatChange1.png

Huh?

"Diana is currently tweaking the styles to prepare for a special forum update! So don't panic if you see colors going weird for a few minutes. There will be a new topic in Community Hub for reporting color problems once we're done."

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.