Darkwater Village (Closed, No Longer Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems everyone is just doing final touch-ups, We should start the IC sooner or later

We have three applicants who reserved spots but haven't posted a bio yet. We'll probably start the IC tomorrow or the day after.

K i think ive finished my app now. just waiting for some backstory inspiration to strike me now.

So im accepted?

Oh, I thought you weren't done with your skills. She needs at least 10 points in flesh necromancy because no one starts learning spectral without at least a little experience in flesh. After that, you're Accepted. I'll add you to the accepted characters list now.

K i think ive finished my app now. just waiting for some backstory inspiration to strike me now.
I need to learn a little more about what these "demons" actually are before I accept you.

Last edited:
I would just make these characters NPCs, but it's important that I keep them alive for most of the roleplay. I need the first two to keep the peace, and I need Ordan to be the moral center. I'll finish writing later. Done, probably.

Captain Of the Darkwater Paladin Guard

Name:
Juliana Armistice
Alias: None
Race: Human
Appearance: Pale white skin, blonde, blue eyes, 5'8
Affliction: None
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Birthplace: Viradyl

Alignment: Viradyl
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Romantic Relations: None
Familial Relations: Father, mother, several siblings, many cousins, aunts, uncles
Friends: None
Enemies: Necromancers, Moryveil, undead, heretics
Servants/Followers/Underlings: The Darkwater Paladin Guard
Pets/Animal Followers:

Skills: 180 Swordsmanship, 140 Military strategy, 110 Intimidation, 50 Agility, 20 Hand-to-hand
Main Weapon(s): Steel rapier, silver shortsword
Secondary Weapon(s)/Tools: Silver dagger, wooden stake
Armor: Dark navy blue light armor with white, grey, and light blue accents/highlights. The torso is emblazoned with the Symbol Of Benemon.
Clothing: Decorated formal paladin uniform
Accessories: None
Other Inventory: None
Fighting Style: To be RP'd
Weaknesses: No magic, no affliction powers, etc.
Affliction weaknesses: N/A

Personality: To be RP'd
History: To be RP'd if relevant
Other/Additional: None
---

Captain Of The Darkwater Spellsword Guard

Name:
Alb'leblesk Tuhonna
Alias: Stone Face
Race: Goblin
Appearance: Slightly darker than average green skin, scar under his right eye, 4'5
Sex and/or Gender: Male
Birthplace: Darkwater

Alignment: Moryveil
Familial Relations: Mother, father, brother, sister, uncle, grandparents, the Tuhonna Clan
Friends: None
Enemies: Paladins, Viradyl
Servants/Followers/Underlings: The Darkwater Spellsword Guard
Pets/Animal Followers:

Skills:
250 Flesh Necromancy, 100 One handed weaponry, 100 Archery, 50 Spectral Necromancy
Main Weapon(s): Iron Shortsword, Silver Shordsword
Secondary Weapon(s)/Tools: Bow, Iron tipped arrows, silver tipped arrows
Armor: Black chainmail
Clothing: Brown commoner clothes
Accessories: None
Other Inventory: None
Fighting Style: To be RP'd
Weaknesses: Not an extremely skilled strategist, not very intuitive

History: To be RP'd if relevant
---

Priest Of Benemon

Name:
Ordan Abney
Alias: None
Race: Human
Appearance: Midtone white skin, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'11
Sex and/or Gender: Male
Birthplace: Viradyl

Alignment: Benemism
Familial Relations: No one living
Friends: Most of the citizens of Darkwater, but especially the people who attend his church
Enemies: Cruel and greedy people
Servants/Followers/Underlings: Some missionaries
Pets/Animal Followers: None

Skills: 200 Knowledge (Religion), 100 Public Speaking, 100 Running, 100 Hiding
Main Weapon(s): None
Secondary Weapon(s)/Tools: None
Armor: None
Clothing: Black priest robes
Accessories: Pendant Of Benemon
Other Inventory: Garlic, Coins
Fighting Style: He is a pacifist.
Weaknesses: No magic, no fighting whatseover
History: To be RP's if relevant

Last edited:
They're not actually demons, they're just strong spectres that townsfolk think are demons.

They're not actually demons, they're just strong spectres that townsfolk think are demons.

That's what I thought. You're Accepted.

A little detail on what it's capable of would be appreciated, though. Does it have a visible form? Does it have a tangible form?

Last edited:
I shall be rewriting my character completely soon. I hope my space would be reserved. I will get to doing the character write up and add more detail to it in general after I finish my building project for school. Thank you for the understanding and sorry for any/all problems I have caused. Cheers.

I shall be rewriting my character completely soon. I hope my space would be reserved. I will get to doing the character write up and add more detail to it in general after I finish my building project for school. Thank you for the understanding and sorry for any/all problems I have caused. Cheers.

Your space is still reserved for you. You're on the list I've added to the first post.

• Thank You
Reactions: N0VA
Thank you very much. :)

I will post a cs today, I promise. But I have to go to portland today so it may be this afternoon I finish it ;~;

I will post a cs today, I promise. But I have to go to portland today so it may be this afternoon I finish it ;~;

I will add you to the reserved list.

I hope we close soon, like to get this RP started, possibly this afternoon

I hope we close soon, like to get this RP started, possibly this afternoon

If it's today it'll be late today, but it'll probably be tomorrow.

I think everything is fixed now. Do tell me precisely what I missed, again thank you. :)

I think everything is fixed now. Do tell me precisely what I missed, again thank you. :)

Now that you've done that, please add the location of his phylactery and what object his phylactery is to your bio, like Other/Additional.

Since he has a large muscular body, let's put some skill points in Strength.

You put the same thing for primary and secondary weapons. Was that a mistake or does he just have two?

Dark/Ice runes, Dark/ice spells. That's really cool and all, but it sounds like magic that isn't necromancy (see rule 5). Are you content with necromantic energy blasts? Maybe he could have a special kind of necromantic blast. What if Legothgen has learned to charge his energy blasts in a certain way which causes the necromantic energy to lower the thermal energy/[kinetic energy of the random motion of the particle constituents] in the matter around it so that when the blast hits a target the target is stricken with a powerful sensation of cold. His armor has runes of this same kind of special necromantic energy, which you can call Necromantic Frost Runes or Necromantic Ice Runes and Necromantic Frost Blasts or Necromantic Ice Blasts (just as long as you explain it). It wouldn't make much actual ice, though. Mostly just condensation. We can count it under Knowledge (Arcana). Would that work for you?

I'd like you to work on your weaknesses some more. Vulnerability to fire is good, but please be a little more specific about what it does to him. A lot of the weaknesses you chose seem to be emotional flaws. Some of them seem to contradict each other like "berserker" and "passive", which is kind of confusing. Maybe cut down on those somewhat and add a few more physical weaknesses. Maybe he moves very slowly in his heavy armor, for example.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.