Darkwater Village (Closed, No Longer Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, they didn't try to burn it now. :)

Wait a minute, now I have to write a chase I can't make the characters give up on because Juliana will be leading it. :O

N0VA™, when you post Juliana, Alb'leblesk, and about 70% of the amassed Guard will be taking to horseback to pursue the goblins. This will be going on during your next post.

Last edited:
Of course not, they aren't stupid, *looks over to Nova*

If I abruptly stop posting, it's because there's a tornado warning and my grandma's coming over.

I am sure there is a point of which Juliana cannot pass without sparking Moryveillian government attention

I am sure there is a point of which Juliana cannot pass without sparking Moryveillian government attention

They're riding west then?

Clearly, that is the direction of the BloodPaw camp

Sorry it's taking so long for me to write my responses. I'm moving to another state in just a day or two, followed shortly thereafter by some other kind of trip.

Asmodeus tells me that Krazaz has been banned. Does anyone want to take over his character, or would you prefer that I take over the character and resolve the BloodPaw subplot ASAP?

Activity Check

Everyone who still checks this thread, quote this post.

I am alive and still interested! :)

I am alive and still interested! :)

Would you like to kill the BloodPaws? I can have Alb'leblesk's party reach Smouhal. Smouhal can then send a large search party to search for them, pushing them into an assault on the village. You're already on guard duty there, so you can then face them in combat and defeat them. Rule 3 will still be in effect.

3.) If you attack someone or something, do not assume your attack was successful.

Blow them to smithereens we shall!! *cough, cough* If that's what everyone wants. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.