• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Darkness and Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smirked and started eating "mm, you're good at cooking, aren't you?"

"I'd like to think so." she giggled as she continued eating her spoon. "Do you cook?" she asked him.

"You are." He replied with a smile.
"Mm, yeah, I do, sometimes."

"I see. Maybe you can cook for me someday." she smiled as she finished her soup. She got up and took the sponge cakes. "Here. Try these. Hope you like them." she said offering them to him.

He took one and took a bite "god, how did you learn to cook like that?"

She smirked. "Coz I'm awesome. Just kidding. I wanted to learn and I love cooking actually." she explained as she took one and bit into it.

She laughed as he stuffed his mouth with the sponge cakes. "Careful now. You don't wanna choke on them." she smiled.

She wiped his mouth with her fingers and put it in her mouth. "Mmm..Tastes good better coming from you.." she said cheekily.

She doesn't know why she's behaving so boldly. "I'm sorry. I don't know what had gotten into me. You must think me shameless." she apologized. She stood up and collected their plates and put it in the sink. "I have to call the office to let them know I'm fine already." she said trying to return to her old self.

He got up and stopped her "don't apologise.. Don't call them yet."
He kissed her softly and wrapped his arms around her "stay with me.."

When he asks her like that, she can't find the strength to say no. "O-okay. I'll call them later, I guess." she relented to him. She is confused how she can easily open up herself to him. Her other half seems to be reminding her that she'll get hurt if this continues. She lowered her head not knowing what to do.

He tilted her head and looked into her eyes "what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

She tried avoiding his stare but it's difficult to accomplish since he had her head tilted. "Uhm, no. It's just me. Don't mind me." she forced a laugh.

He shook his head and lifted her up, he carried her to the bed and laid her down slowly. He laid beside her and looked at her "tell me.. Please baby.."

He lifted her suddenly and carried her to the bed. "Hey. What are you doing?" she said as she watched him while he laid her down and he followed into the bed beside her. "It's nothing really. Don't worry." she said evasively.

She turned her head. "I-I'm not lying. I'm just tired, I-I guess." she sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back