• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Darkness and Tears

Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarice was the Maria's assistant. She was panicking that her boss is still not contacting her which is very unusual for her. Her boss is one of the strictest person she knew. Besides, the head of tech department is already asking for her output. Clarice decided to take drastic measure and called Maria's personal phone. Her boss will probably get mad but it's their asses that's on the line. She dialed and she heard it ringing. "C'mon boss. Answer it." her foot tapping nervously.

Maria heard her phone ringing. She got up and answered her phone, her back on Vince. "Who is this?" she asked a bit annoyed.

"Boss. It's me. Clarice. What happened? Christian is pissed off. He wants the report today. I know you don't like being called in your personal cell but I have to. Please don't get mad at me." she kept her fingers crossed as she explained the situation to her scary boss.

Her old self came back as she answered her assistant. She sighed before replying, "I see. It's in the reports folder. It's a shared one so you can easily see that. Tell Christian that I've been in the hospital and I'll get back to work after 2 days or so.." She avoided Vince's stare still because she knew he's gonna be mad at her.

"Are you okay boss? Okay I'll tell that jerk. You take care of yourself. I'm gonna handle things here. Bye." she ended the call as she sighed and went back to her station to look for that blasted report.

"Yeah. I know you can. Thanks. Bye." she replied promptly and put down her phone. She went back to the bed and sat on the edge, waiting for Vince to say something.

Vince got up, walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He closed his eyes and whispered "is this going to change.. Us?"

She shook her head when he asked her. "N-no. I don't think so. W-why?" she asked in return. No matter how hard she tried, she can't fight what she feels for him. She leaned into his arms.

He tightened his arms around her "because I.." His voice started to break and tears filled his eyes "I'm scared you'll go and you won't want to come back, and I'll lose you.."

She turned around and hugged him tightly and hoped he'd feel what she feel though her embrace. "I won't go. Unless you tell me so." she whispered softly and kissed him.

He hugged her back and answered her kiss by kissing back.
He let it linger for a moment and then smiled "I never want you to go.. I want to be with you."

"I want to stay with you, too.." she said as tears formed in her eyes and rolled down into her cheeks.

He wiped away her tears, cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead "you don't have to."

She gave him a watery smile and hugged him. They stayed like that for a long time. Just feeling each other's warmth and support. She felt like she wouldn't want anything else as long as she has him.

He kissed her cheek and held her.
She was the best thing that ever happened to him, and she didn't even realise it. "I love you.."

"I love you, too." she replied as he looked at her lovingly. She smiled and led him to the bed. She sat down and patted the spot beside her for him to sit. "Sit." she told him.

"Nothing. I just want to sit here." she said looking at her hands. She suddenly lied down and looked at the ceiling. "What do you wanna do today?" she asked him.

He smiled, laid down and wrapped his arm around her "anything.."

She looked at him seriously. "Love me.." she told him as she took his hand and kissed it tenderly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back