Darkness and Tears

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled "you don't look silly, you look amazing."
He kissed her cheek "ok baby."

Encouraged by the way he's staring at her, she put her arms around him and leaned closer to him. "So what do you wanna do in the meantime?" she asked boldly. Then she backed away and grinned. "Just kidding." she said sticking her tongue out.

He lifted her up slightly "I can think of something, but it would have to be a quick one." He whispered in her ear, then kissed her earlobe and neck

She gasped as he kissed her earlobe and neck. He showered kissed as his mouth traveled on her body going lower. "Ahh.." she moaned as he continued kissing and touching her everywhere. She locked her arms around him and arched as his touch burned her.

He smiled and looked at her "do you think we could do it quick? Because I'm willing to hold on for when we have more time."

Reactions: 2 people
She smiled at him. "Whatever you want baby. I'm up to anything as long as it's with you." she told him.

He smirked and kissed her neck "that sounds so sexual."

"Is it? You can take it in whatever way, baby." she grinned at her own boldness.

He smiled and kissed her softly "god.. You sexy you.."

She smiled at him not.knowing.that it was seducing him. She responded to him like a person that hasn't had water for years.

He bit her lip softly and whispered "let's eat before we burn something."

"There's something burning alright but okay." she smirked at him and went back to the soup and cake. "Hmm. This is okay. We can eat now. Dessert after." she grinned as she served the soup and sponges.

He smiled and grabbed her waist, pulling her body against his and let one hand slide down and started touching her.

She let out a surprised moan. "I-I thought we're gonna eat?" she asked then gasped when he touched her.

He whispered "mhm, in a minute."
And slowly slid in as they started to make love again.

She shivered as she entered her slowly. "Yes.." she said unconsciously. They were making live in the kitchen but she doesn't care anymore. All she can do is feel him inside her.

He started to go faster and harder as their bodies were pressed against eachother.

He was driving into her so hard she can hear the sounds of their bodies moving. She.can feel the familiar quivering inside her.

He kissed her neck and whispered "you are amazing.."

"Not me. You are." she said breathlessly as he kissed her.neck. She tightened. She's almost there and she gripped.him tighter digging her nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.