4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ CLICK HERE!

• A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.

You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "If you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

• **UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Ring Master ~ Killian ~ Azazel
    "The Dark Angel Aerial Show" ~ Aveline Kimberly Angelo ~ Azazel
    "The Human Snake Charmer" ~ Sable Drake ~ Azazel
    "The Feral She-Wolf" ~ Lovetta Seath ~ Azazel
    "Lady Lamia" ~ Cassia Locklear ~ Azazel
    ?????????? ~ ????????? ~ Azazel
    Magician ~ Meric Erin Donovan ~ Phi Chisym
    Acro Dancer/Contortionist ~ Marietta Kipersol Rosewood ~ Phi Chisym
    "The Man Who Eats Everything" ~ Michael Kaylock ~Cartoonicat
    "The Little Siren" ~ Harmony Jones ~ AmerillaRose
    "The Human Light Show" ~ Gydion Harvey ~ Lockheart
    Tightrope Walker/Doctor ~ Morticia Crevan ~ DANAsaur​

• 1. Obvious. No god-modding.

2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.

3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.

4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.

5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.

6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.

7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.

8. This role play is NOT for children. 13+ please. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children.

9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.

10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

• killian_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btee.jpg

Name-
    "Ring Master" Killian
    Gender- Male
    Age- Unknown
    Deformity- None
    Act- The Ring Master
    Personality- Unknown​

aveline_kimberly_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6bte7.jpg

Name- Aveline Kimberly Angelo
    Gender- Female
    Age- 18
    Deformity- Black wings. (Also blinded for punishment)
    Act- The Dark Angel Aerial Show
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- Aveline is very quiet. She doesn't speak out much except for when she or someone she cares about is horribly wronged. She is neither an optimist or a pessimist, often simply stating what she believes to be the truth whether it's positive or negative. She's not really the type to rise up and be a leader, but can handle herself fine when forced into the position.

sable_drake_by_xhelena_skyx-dbtt0kx.jpg

Name- Sable Drake
    Gender- Male
    Age- 21
    Deformity- Gray skin, snake eyes, fangs, reptilian.
    Act- Human Snake / Snake Charmer
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- Very cocky and defiant. He has never liked taking orders from anyone, and that hasn't changed one bit. Even though he's still healing from the pain of his new form, that doesn't stop him from mouthing off and trying to get one up on the mega douche that did this to him. If the others want to follow him out, that's their business, but he's not going to go out of his way to help them.

black_werewolf_by_xhelena_skyx-dby4m22.jpg

Name- Lovetta Seath
    Gender- Female
    Age- 19
    Deformity- Advanced Black wolf hybrid. Has wolf ears, fur along her arms and legs, a wolf tail, clawed hands and feet, and fangs.
    Act- "The Feral She-Wolf"
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- When she first arrived, she was frightened and tended to lash out with her knew claws and fangs in an attempt to keep others away from her. She would try to hide, thinking her new form was hideous. Eventually though, as she was forced to go through training and performances behaving as a feral wolf that the RingMaster could control, she began to settle into a more feral state of mind. She became angry and resentful towards the man that did this to her and the man who dared to try and control her. She'd stir up trouble in anyway she could think of, consequences be damned. And then she met Gydion and he convinced her to do the unthinkable; speak up to the audience about what was truly happening in the circus instead of performing as she was expected to. The two of them tried this plan only to find themselves swept away to the RingMaster's little chambers of magic. For the past year she had been alone in the small, dark room made for her except for occasional visits from the RingMaster and undergoing psychological abuse in an attempt to get her to behave. Although the RingMaster is confident he's broken her enough to behave now, he is unsure how she is going to truly act now that he's letting her out.

cassia_locklear_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btek.jpg

Name- Cassia Locklear
    Gender- Female
    Age- 23
    Deformity- Snake tail, speaks like a snake.
    Act- "Lady Lamia" and alongside Sable in his snake charming act.
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She can be a bit vain, taking too much pride in her appearance. Tends to be calm and collected unless dealing with Sable. Charming and amicable. Cassia deal with her problems by distancing herself from them. If she doesn't care about something or someone it can't hurt her. Underneath her practiced facade, she's just a girl who was hurt too many times.

karissa_lorelei_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btet.jpg

Name-
    ???????
    Gender- Female
    Age- 14
    Deformity- Black demon wings, horns, and tail.
    Act- ????????
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She's violent, angry, and bossy; usually only growing violent and angry because things didn't go her way. Handles change very poorly and also seems to have severe abandonment issues. Temperamental and quickly agitated. While she talks big, in reality she is easily frightened and rather timid in nature due to hiding behind her older sister most of the time growing up. She developed her attitude and anger issues after her older sister went missing four and a half years ago.

Last edited:
@Phi Chisym
@Yun Lee
@Cartoonicat
@AmerillaRose

Okay everyone, here's the deal. I want to formally apollogize. I know I haven't been very active, but I've just had some serious shit go down. On Sunday, we got the news that we were being evicted from our apartment of 10 years. And we had to be out on Monday. ((We were given more time, but my mother neglected to let Jack and I know until she knew for sure the notice was real... which meant the last minute aparently TT_TT)) So, we spent Sunday night scrambling around packing everything up, Monday moving it into storage, Tuesday moving more stuff into storage, Wednesday helping my sister clear out her back bedroom for my husband and I, and yesterday moving into her house.

So, I'm so sorry... The roleplay IS still on!! I'm not going to rain on my and your parades just because something like this happened! However, my sister does not yet have internet. I'm having my service transfered to her address. I don't know how many days that will take though. Until that happens, the library is just down the street and I will be spending a few hours everyday there to grab their wifi ((except Sunday)). I will be here, but my posts will be slow.

I will be accepting a couple more people to the RP and starting the IC threads the day the internet turns on. Again, I am so sorry about being gone for so long. I just wanted a chance to clear the air and let everyone know that the RP isn't dead. =33

Now, onto the specifics of what needs to be done here...

@AmerillaRose

Harmony is accepted! Her name will be on the list in a moment =33

@~Dark Disney~

Yes. Yes, you may ^.^

@Phi Chisym

I wish I would have thought to put that on the character sheet >_< I'm gonna edit it and the list so it says who is what.

In the meantime I ask that everyone with characters specify who is new and who isn't.

You know we're here for you whenever you return. No rush, just get Reality back on track and don't worry about Roleality. I'm about to start moving soon myself - and moving my oldest daughter and her baby into my old house after it gets renovated. So, I understand fully.

Just starting up a little conversation about friendships/relationships. I don't tend to ship anything until the story has moved enough for charries to connect. But when it comes to friendships, I like to play around with figuring out personality conflicts and whatnot - just for the fun of us.

Aveline - Meric is friends with Aveline, for they were the ones who worked together to make her escape attempt happen - at a heavy cost, of course. She's one of the few vets who knows him well enough to bring him back to himself when the need arise.

Marietta - New member. Timid and weak, so becoming a big brother type for her is what Meric's trying to do... but it doesn't come around as such in her eyes. She hated him just as much as she hates The Ringmaster. But, she really doesn't know him yet.

Rochelle - Meric respects her and Runt, but tries to help Rochelle with Runt's constant badgering and bullying. He's one who enjoys tossing the little doll around just to shut her up.

Michael - Meric has a problem with the guy's insubordination. The Ringmaster will throw Meric in the way to block Michael's attacks from him at times. And Meric will do everything in his power to protect the guy. But, unfortunately, if Meric harms any merchandise in a way that causes problems with their performance, then he gets punished. So, even though Meric would like to sew the guys mouth shut, he can't... Regardless, he knows he's new to things and doesn't realize that Meric is on his side.

Harmony - Another person that Meric feels he needs to protect like a big brother. Like Marietta, the need for moving assistance is vital, and he's usually the one filling that need.

Reactions: AmerillaRose
Okay, let me try my hand at this! Lol

Ring Master - Harmony sees the man the same as she saw her father, that is no compliment. Harmony's father was an abusive man, so the girl treats the Ringmaster the way she treated her father; with fearful respect, in hopes that she won't anger the man.

Aveline - Harmony dubs Aveline as one of the "Princesses", the group of girls who can't get around without help. She does this to give a positive spin on their similar situations. Since Aveline close to Meric, Harmony speaks with her often, helping the girl by pointing out when something is in her way.

Meric - Probably the person Harmony is closest with currently, Meric is the person she relies on the most since he takes her from place to place. This doesn't mean Harmony is a little angel toward him, she gives him plenty of sass. Be it complaining about her chains, making faces at him or when she really displeased at him, splashing water on him. Even with her bratty side, Harmony is fond of Meric. Giving sincere greetings at the start and end of every day and thanking him for helping her around. Though Harmony doesn't like to announce her fondness, since Meric does work for the Ringmaster. She doesn't want to give the cruel man any leverage toward either of them.

Marietta - The third of the "Princesses" Harmony gets along with her quite well. Since their acts benefit from each other's talents, Harmony spends a lot of time with Marietta during practice; the younger giving music for the older to dance to.

Rochelle - Harmony doesn't spend much time with the woman, though its not Rochelle isn't blame for this. Harmony is polite toward her, feeling bad about how Rita treats the woman.

Rita - Harmony hates her. With her bullying and harsh words, the little brat reminds Harmony too much of home. The siren isn't afraid to show her hatred of the living doll, often throwing water on her.

Michael - Harmony is slightly scared of the man, worried he might take a bite out of tail after the incident that gain him his muzzle. Other than fear for her tail, Harmony doesn't know Michael well enough to form an opinion.

Ow.... My fingers hurt lol just a couple more notes that don't fit
The Princesses will be changed to the royals should a male gets added that can't get around on their own.
As with real world relationships, all are subject to change.
And please, give me input on how you think your characters will interact with Harmony.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
@Phi Chisym
@Yun Lee
@Cartoonicat
@AmerillaRose

So, cable guy just left and I am officially back online! =33 It's been a rough few days settling in and things are still really hard, but roleplaying is one of my favorite escapes. ((that's actually how I got into it as a child)) Which means I will probably be floating around to an unhealthy degree until I am pried away from my laptop or I feel better.

Now, one more announcement. Character signups are now CLOSED! The IC should be up within the hour =33

Hmmmm, and I think I want to try my hand at this friendship thing. Very good way to take up time while waiting. Yet, since I'm trying to keep that aura of mystery around Killian, it will just be for Aveline.

Ring Master Killian ~ Silent hatred. While Aveline is usually very gentle and caring, he brings out the absolute worst in her to the point where if she was ever given the option to hurt him the way he hurt her and her family in the circus, she wouldn't hesitate to answer 'yes' before you even finished the question.

Meric ~ She considers him her closest friend and ally. Even when he starts losing himself, she knows he's still in there and that he can be brought back with the right words.

Marietta ~ Doesn't know her well enough to have developed any particular feelings, but does feel the same sympathy and pity towards her at the moment that she feels towards all the new recruits.

Rochelle ~ Even though Rochelle is older than her and acts like a big sister, Aveline sees herself as a bit of a teacher when it comes to her. She tries her hardest to help her not be as naive and gullible, even if she thinks these traits are part of what makes her so endearing. The circus is a dangerous place and she fears for her safety when others aren't with her.

Rita ~ Annoyance, mostly. She does see the good in her, but mostly sees the bad that others see. Then again, she can understand the behavior to an extent since no one should have to be forced into a life like this, let alone someone so young.

Michael ~ This is actually a bit of an inner dilemma for her. While at most times she can't stand him ((especially for getting Meric thrown between him and the Ring Master)) She also can't help but to silently hope that one day he will get a good bite out of the guy that did this to everyone. Lord knows, he deserves it.

Harmony ~ It makes her sad to think that Harmony got roped into all of this. Especially since she reminds her so much of the younger sister she had at home before all of this. So, she acts the same way she did with her sister, trying to be a good role model all the while trying to protect her from the hell their world has become.

Yay! I'll start working on my post soon. Hey @Cordelia Everleigh I made a really sketchy map from how you described the lay out of the circus, I want to show you to see if it matches at all ^u^ I have trouble seeing lay outs without visuals most of the time, so hopeful this doesn't just help me

ReSized Map thing.png

• Thank You
Reactions: AmerillaRose
Working on her I swear just been down because of a migtaine from hell

After braking my thumbs from typing (not really but you know) I've posted a good length post! Also, I now know more about beta fish, the temperature of water they need along with what humans can handle 8D

Name- Shira 'Red' Khan
Gender- Female
Age- unknown
Deformity- Pointy ears and Fire Magic when she dances or walks
Act- Fire Dancer
Veteran or New- Vetran
Personality- Fiery, cold, calculating, smart, charming, witty, sarcastic, standoffish, and a small temper
Appearance-06fa587e29161bd50ad52ea9d0f7ec50--fantasy-girl-dark-fantasy.jpg
Master is the enemy

Last edited:
  • Love
@~Dark Disney~

Good, except for the fact that magic of any kind is only used by Killian. Meric can use it since his act is a magician and Killian grants him the ability to use it at a grave cost. So, the magic is a major stretch. Also, Killian is rather twisted and probably wouldn't let someone go with just pointy ears >_>

@~Dark Disney~

Good, except for the fact that magic of any kind is only used by Killian. Meric can use it since his act is a magician and Killian grants him the ability to use it at a grave cost. So, the magic is a major stretch. Also, Killian is rather twisted and probably wouldn't let someone go with just pointy ears >_>
Oh okay that's cool what would you suggest then since she uses fire but I was thinking she can't be burned by it?

Oh okay that's cool what would you suggest then since she uses fire but I was thinking she can't be burned by it?
Two words: dragon lady. Like this
__dragon_lady___by_kunkka-djnuxt.jpg
This way she can use fire without magic. I'd suggest that she could be burn on her human skin. Oo! And during shows, The Ringmaster could have her wear eastern clothing to add to the dragon themes. One last thing, what's the reason to have her age unknown? Just curious on that one lol hope this helps!

Two words: dragon lady. Like this
View attachment 148804
This way she can use fire without magic. I'd suggest that she could be burn on her human skin. Oo! And during shows, The Ringmaster could have her wear eastern clothing to add to the dragon themes. One last thing, what's the reason to have her age unknown? Just curious on that one lol hope this helps!
Thank you but no not to my liking at all

@Phi Chisym
@Yun Lee
@Cartoonicat
@AmerillaRose
@~Dark Disney~

So, quick update. My laptop is a piece of shit! I'm sorry for being so quiet recently ((Especially right after the start of the RP >_>)) But I will be picking up my new laptop tomorrow afternoon. I've already lost a ton of attempted writing to blue screen hell and I don't intend to lose more. On that note, I will post tomorrow and try to work something out about ~Dark Disney~ 's character tomorrow as well. Until then!!

• Thank You