4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ CLICK HERE!

• A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.

You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "If you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

• **UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Ring Master ~ Killian ~ Azazel
    "The Dark Angel Aerial Show" ~ Aveline Kimberly Angelo ~ Azazel
    "The Human Snake Charmer" ~ Sable Drake ~ Azazel
    "The Feral She-Wolf" ~ Lovetta Seath ~ Azazel
    "Lady Lamia" ~ Cassia Locklear ~ Azazel
    ?????????? ~ ????????? ~ Azazel
    Magician ~ Meric Erin Donovan ~ Phi Chisym
    Acro Dancer/Contortionist ~ Marietta Kipersol Rosewood ~ Phi Chisym
    "The Man Who Eats Everything" ~ Michael Kaylock ~Cartoonicat
    "The Little Siren" ~ Harmony Jones ~ AmerillaRose
    "The Human Light Show" ~ Gydion Harvey ~ Lockheart
    Tightrope Walker/Doctor ~ Morticia Crevan ~ DANAsaur​

• 1. Obvious. No god-modding.

2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.

3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.

4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.

5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.

6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.

7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.

8. This role play is NOT for children. 13+ please. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children.

9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.

10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

• killian_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btee.jpg

Name-
    "Ring Master" Killian
    Gender- Male
    Age- Unknown
    Deformity- None
    Act- The Ring Master
    Personality- Unknown​

aveline_kimberly_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6bte7.jpg

Name- Aveline Kimberly Angelo
    Gender- Female
    Age- 18
    Deformity- Black wings. (Also blinded for punishment)
    Act- The Dark Angel Aerial Show
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- Aveline is very quiet. She doesn't speak out much except for when she or someone she cares about is horribly wronged. She is neither an optimist or a pessimist, often simply stating what she believes to be the truth whether it's positive or negative. She's not really the type to rise up and be a leader, but can handle herself fine when forced into the position.

sable_drake_by_xhelena_skyx-dbtt0kx.jpg

Name- Sable Drake
    Gender- Male
    Age- 21
    Deformity- Gray skin, snake eyes, fangs, reptilian.
    Act- Human Snake / Snake Charmer
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- Very cocky and defiant. He has never liked taking orders from anyone, and that hasn't changed one bit. Even though he's still healing from the pain of his new form, that doesn't stop him from mouthing off and trying to get one up on the mega douche that did this to him. If the others want to follow him out, that's their business, but he's not going to go out of his way to help them.

black_werewolf_by_xhelena_skyx-dby4m22.jpg

Name- Lovetta Seath
    Gender- Female
    Age- 19
    Deformity- Advanced Black wolf hybrid. Has wolf ears, fur along her arms and legs, a wolf tail, clawed hands and feet, and fangs.
    Act- "The Feral She-Wolf"
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- When she first arrived, she was frightened and tended to lash out with her knew claws and fangs in an attempt to keep others away from her. She would try to hide, thinking her new form was hideous. Eventually though, as she was forced to go through training and performances behaving as a feral wolf that the RingMaster could control, she began to settle into a more feral state of mind. She became angry and resentful towards the man that did this to her and the man who dared to try and control her. She'd stir up trouble in anyway she could think of, consequences be damned. And then she met Gydion and he convinced her to do the unthinkable; speak up to the audience about what was truly happening in the circus instead of performing as she was expected to. The two of them tried this plan only to find themselves swept away to the RingMaster's little chambers of magic. For the past year she had been alone in the small, dark room made for her except for occasional visits from the RingMaster and undergoing psychological abuse in an attempt to get her to behave. Although the RingMaster is confident he's broken her enough to behave now, he is unsure how she is going to truly act now that he's letting her out.

cassia_locklear_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btek.jpg

Name- Cassia Locklear
    Gender- Female
    Age- 23
    Deformity- Snake tail, speaks like a snake.
    Act- "Lady Lamia" and alongside Sable in his snake charming act.
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She can be a bit vain, taking too much pride in her appearance. Tends to be calm and collected unless dealing with Sable. Charming and amicable. Cassia deal with her problems by distancing herself from them. If she doesn't care about something or someone it can't hurt her. Underneath her practiced facade, she's just a girl who was hurt too many times.

karissa_lorelei_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btet.jpg

Name-
    ???????
    Gender- Female
    Age- 14
    Deformity- Black demon wings, horns, and tail.
    Act- ????????
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She's violent, angry, and bossy; usually only growing violent and angry because things didn't go her way. Handles change very poorly and also seems to have severe abandonment issues. Temperamental and quickly agitated. While she talks big, in reality she is easily frightened and rather timid in nature due to hiding behind her older sister most of the time growing up. She developed her attitude and anger issues after her older sister went missing four and a half years ago.

Last edited:
@Azazel I might go grab that picture of Harmony performing, since the other pictures I have are either reference or her way older. Eeee! I'm so excited!

@Azazel Got crazy busy today but I managed to color more in of Kaylock's pic! It should be done tomorrow, though, hopefully. I've got about 2 hours worth of work left on the coloring/shading and then he's all done ^~^ Will post it here afterwards.

Harmony Poster-WIPish.jpg
I wanted to make a poster like thing, but i can't type on Sai and I can't figure out how to make MS paint have no background for the text. So, have a mostly finished wip posters XD It says "The Little Siren! Her voice can break the strongest of Wills!" XD

• Love
Reactions: Azazel
Sorry it's taking me so long guys. I'm a bit depressed and yeah... >->

I'll have my long ass post up as soon as I can muster up the will to write.

Again, sorry for the delay...

On the plus side, part of the header editing is done.

Just need the pictures for the character index and I can finish it and start the IC remake. =33

Also, a small tidbit about our newest performer. Kudos if you can guess exactly who she is...

Sorry for the wait on Kaylock's pic @Azazel @_@ I've gotten swamped irl with a bunch of stuff. Hopefully my schedule will chill out by the end of the week enough for me to finish coloring him.

Just waiting for other people to post before I make mine. I hope this isn't dead

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Not dead or anything. Just taking a little time.

Sorry it's taking me so long guys. I'm a bit depressed and yeah... >->

I'll have my long ass post up as soon as I can muster up the will to write.

Again, sorry for the delay...

On the plus side, part of the header editing is done.

Just need the pictures for the character index and I can finish it and start the IC remake. =33

Also, a small tidbit about our newest performer. Kudos if you can guess exactly who she is...

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Yoohoo... *switches the light on* Is anyone here? Did I miss the after party?

I'm still here but not sute about the others

@Phi Chisym
@DANAsaur
@AmerillaRose
@Cartoonicat

I'm sorry guys. I was waiting for a while and then when it finally came time for me to reply my life like blew up in my face. I still WANT to and I'm still going to TRY to, believe me. I have far too many ideas. I just need to get my life on track, ya know? So, if you guys could just be patient with me a little longer.....

@Azazel No worries! Do what you need to do. (:

• Thank You
Reactions: Azazel
Geez, I just went through that whole blow up in your face thing too. So, ya know me, as long as there's breath in my lungs, I'll be here!

Last edited:
@Azazael its okay, real life comes first ^₩^

Because, it's always best to let the ones you love just how much you miss them while you're away...

You're Simply THE BEST!

Hope everyone's had an AWESOME INDEPENDENCE DAY!
html5