Dark Souls

• Thread starter SirDerpingtonIV
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How much would you hate me if I added just a "Few" more archers in Anor Londo?

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you? Casul?

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 10/10 FUCK YOU.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, Dark Souls 2 was superior in quite a few ways and Dark Souls had a few pros in comparison. Overall, I rate Dark Souls 2 above Dark Souls. Most people just don't realize that Dark Souls has A LOT of stuff that is terrible about it.

4809791+_a22f7a3dc920ddf94ef80c45761feaad.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Daws Combine
I'm gonna play Dark Souls II again! Since I haven't beaten it. Though I hear there is an Optional boss that looks just like Ornstein, but gray and called. The Old Dragon Slayer, or something.

Yup and he drops the Old Leo Ring and his soul makes the Dragonslayer Spear. That is also the place where you can join the Blue Sentinels. That covenent lets you get summoned to protect Way of the Blue covenent members from invaders. Kinda funny when you get summoned into the fight and the host has two phantoms. Makes the red invader have a MASSIVE disadvantage.

Lol, sounds nice.

I never got summoned often, so I switched to Heirs of the Sun and was a Sunbro for a while

Ok. I'll be making the thread soon. *CACKLING*

But before I do, I must ask.
How would this work? Are we using dice and stats and shiz?

Or not?

Also, this will be the Signup/OOC thread.

I'd want to say no to the dice and stats. We could technically tally it up and spend souls at bonfires for level ups and do builds, but I would say avoid anything beyond that for numbers

CHARACTER SHEET:
NAME:
NICKNAME:
(Optional)
AGE: ((Your age when you turned Undead. The Undead don't age from as far as I can tell))
CHOSEN UNDEAD: (This is a yes or no question. There is only ONE chosen undead. Though, if the current chosen leaves the RP, we pretend they weren't the chosen undead, and someone else was.)
UNDEAD: Yes (This isn't optional, I'm just putting it here for clarification)
KINGDOM OF ORIGIN:
CLASS:
((One from the game))
STARTING GIFT: ((Certain gifts like the Black Firebombs or Master Key there will only be one of. Because nothing would stand a chance if you all had Black Firebombs))
BACKSTORY: (If you can remember it.)
PERSONALITY:
PURPOSE:
((Warning, don't make this something stupid. Purpose is what drives your character if they aren't chosen undead. If you lose your purpose, or your sanity, you'll go Hallow.))
CURRENT WEAPONS: ((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
CURRENT MIRACLES: ((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
CURRENT SORCERIES:((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
CURRENT ARMOR:((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
OTHER:

I'd want to say no to the dice and stats. We could technically tally it up and spend souls at bonfires for level ups and do builds, but I would say avoid anything beyond that for numbers
Alright. I like this.

NAME: Mathias
NICKNAME: Swamp Wanderer
CHOSEN UNDEAD: No
UNDEAD: Yes
KINGDOM OF ORIGIN: The Great Swamp
CLASS: Pyromancer
STARTING GIFT: Old Witch's Ring
BACKSTORY: Mathias remembers fire. This isn't unusual in the Great Swamps... But this fire wasn't malevolent. It wasn't made to harm or hurt. It was a fire of life, fire that creates just as well as it destroys. He remembers a voice and a touch, warm yet chilling. Like being burned so badly that your body simply no longer feels the heat any longer. By the time he came to his senses he awoke looking like a charred corpse, with only a solitary ring as evidence of his past. Even his name was merely something he created in his own head to fill the void. When he awoke in the Undead Asylum, there was only one thing he knew he had to do; escape.
PERSONALITY: Mathias is, much like his magic, can be passionate and chaotic. Specifically is rather hot-headed and charges into situations with nary a clue beyond whatever he can make up during the moment. That's not to say that he's foolish, but he lacks foresight. He can be friendly enough if he does not perceive you as a threat, but doesn't take to intimidation well. If you try to scare him, you'd best be ready for violence.
PURPOSE: Mathias is looking for the voice from his memories, the touch, the warmth. He knows it's a strange thing to be looking for in Lordran, but he knows that this is the only place where he'll find it. At least that's what he believes.
CURRENT WEAPONS: Wooden Club (Used to be a chair leg) and Plank Shield (Was a Barrel Lid)
CURRENT MIRACLES: None
CURRENT SORCERIES: None
CURRENT PYROMANCIES: Iron Flesh and Fire Ball
CURRENT ARMOR: Stark naked
OTHER: Has a nose for humanity. He can just smell the liquid humanity in someone, or where he can find some. He isn't sure why he can do it. Says humanity smells like roasted boar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
Status
Not open for further replies.