Dark Souls

• Thread starter SirDerpingtonIV
  • Start date

How much would you hate me if I added just a "Few" more archers in Anor Londo?

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you? Casul?

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 10/10 FUCK YOU.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neh, I kinda want to BE him, but I'm cool with just starter characters. 'Cides, the few times you do meet him he's trying to kill you or is dead (I think).

Also as far as loot goes, what's your say on drops and stuff? Say that we all tackle Havel and don't end up pasted, who gets what? Or is that when we kill each other over loot drama?

Neh, I kinda want to BE him, but I'm cool with just starter characters. 'Cides, the few times you do meet him he's trying to kill you or is dead (I think).

Also as far as loot goes, what's your say on drops and stuff? Say that we all tackle Havel and don't end up pasted, who gets what? Or is that when we kill each other over loot drama?
KIll eachother other loot drama. Because we can't have like 80 people in Havel gear, can we?

Awesome. Do we respawn with our gear or do we leave something behind each time we die for someone else to pick it up? Else we could let one guy take Havel and farm him for parts.

Awesome. Do we respawn with our gear or do we leave something behind each time we die for someone else to pick it up? Else we could let one guy take Havel and farm him for parts.
Respawn with gear. The main problem with death in this RP is the threat of Hallowing, which draws nearer with eac death, or losing sanity/purpose

I guess I'll just use
09.jpg

That's why we join up with the Dark Wraiths and start invading muthafuckas for humanity. Also why I wanted to be Kirk but give him some extra bits, like a bit of a backstory and expanded arsenal (Dark Hand and Pyromancy flame). But yeah, if humanity is going to be an issue totes going to try to join the Dark Wraith, will might have to kill everyone for the Lord Vessel.

Also claiming it now: Pyromancer w/Old Witch Ring. Even if I can't be Kirk I will follow in his path! It's best path; Chaos Servant true covenant.

And are we allowed multiple characters at once? Cause if so I also call Thief w/Black Fire Bombs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta ask why you deem death the scale for Hollowing when the lore is that Hollowing occurs if an Undead loses purpose. For example, Solaire Hollowed once he found his sun. Big Hat Logan hollows after you exhaust his knowledge. Laurentius hollows once he obtain the strongest pyromancies he has sought. (Chaos corruption might have had a hand in there too) Siegmeyer hollows once he loses faith in his own prowess. So, I'd love to know your rationale

Interested

How are we going to deal with this though?

dark_souls__the_four_knights_by_menaslg-d788xr7.png

I am interested as well, just wondering about hollowing

Interested

How are we going to deal with this though?

dark_souls__the_four_knights_by_menaslg-d788xr7.png
To say the least, that'll be fun.

Gotta ask why you deem death the scale for Hollowing when the lore is that Hollowing occurs if an Undead loses purpose. For example, Solaire Hollowed once he found his sun. Big Hat Logan hollows after you exhaust his knowledge. Laurentius hollows once he obtain the strongest pyromancies he has sought. (Chaos corruption might have had a hand in there too) Siegmeyer hollows once he loses faith in his own prowess. So, I'd love to know your rationale
True. But what "purpose" is there to lose for our characters?

That's why we join up with the Dark Wraiths and start invading muthafuckas for humanity. Also why I wanted to be Kirk but give him some extra bits, like a bit of a backstory and expanded arsenal (Dark Hand and Pyromancy flame). But yeah, if humanity is going to be an issue totes going to try to join the Dark Wraith, will might have to kill everyone for the Lord Vessel.

Also claiming it now: Pyromancer w/Old Witch Ring. Even if I can't be Kirk I will follow in his path! It's best path; Chaos Servant true covenant.

And are we allowed multiple characters at once? Cause if so I also call Thief w/Black Fire Bombs.
I think only one character at once. :P

And I'll only let you be Kirk if your group somehow reasons with him in the first encounter.

Wait, so we're all starting as the Deprived?
Hoo-boy...
Lotsa folks gonna die...

Yeah. You're all starting as deprived. And the door to escape the asylum demon will be closed. BUT, you'll get like 30 NPC prisoners to help you. If any of them survive and decide to stay with you, that's a couple NPC's to accompany you guys, which will make things way easier. Also, once asylum demon is dead, you guys will find the starting gear for your classes. I'm not THAT much of a dick anyways.

-Obviously wants to be Ornstein, or at least have his weapons and armor, but Deprived is cool >.>-

So. This will be basically Dark Souls, and instead of one Chosen, we are going to have many?

Reactions: BarrenThin
-Obviously wants to be Ornstein, or at least have his weapons and armor, but Deprived is cool >.>-

So. This will be basically Dark Souls, and instead of one Chosen, we are going to have many?
Yes. And there is only ONE of each special set. So only one Ornstein. BUT, you'll get Ornstein and Smough when they die.

I don't care what armor I get, so long as I can back up the others effectively.
I'll look throughthe different armors and see if a specific set's got my eye, though. XD

This made me laugh...

[spoili]
3zmDgxR.png

[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.