Dark Souls

• Thread starter SirDerpingtonIV
  • Start date

How much would you hate me if I added just a "Few" more archers in Anor Londo?

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you? Casul?

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 10/10 FUCK YOU.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how I play video games...
I go out of my way to save characters I find annoying if I have to kill them otherwise, and I try to do what's right, yet it gets my favorite characters killed...

From what I've read of him and seen in videos, I find Solaire as the former, and, as I said, I'm bound to go out of my way for him...

I'm hella interested in this. Sign me up.

Alright. We could have each character have a purpose, but if we are all Chosen undead, then we are all kinda immune to the whole hollowing thing. (Being Chosen is an overarching purpose of reigniting or extinguishing the First Flame) If we don't have that, then how will the hollowing process be arbitrated?

Also, by starting equipment, I hope you mean all but our weapon and we get our clubs before the demon fight. The hilts take 400 strikes to kill the demon, so kinda gonna be a long and annoying fight when the demon will one shot the non-chosen npcs :P

Regardless, I'm in. Just gonna be the whole asking questions and making sure stuff is established and consistent kind of guy

I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard for us to get some sticks to hit the demon with, but if we manage to kill it during our first meeting, could it drop it's great hammer? I mean, 30+ NPC's might not sound like a lot even if we're all depraved hollows, but one of us are bound to get it right... Also what do we do with our starting gift? Something we find IC or do we do get to start out with that? That'll be important to defeating the Asylum demon with the obvious Black Bombs.

I plan to start with the old witch's ring and have backstory around it

Yeah. But only ONE of you gets black fire bombs. Choose wisely. And only ONE of you gets the Master Key as a gift. Other than that, fucking go nuts.

And perhaps only one of you will be the chosen. I dunno.

Mhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................................

Also, just wanted to show you guys this. :P

Just to be different,

Tiny Beings Ring!

Though the description says it regenerates HP in the game, yet whenever I first got it, it just increased my max HP overall and no regeneration @.@

I went with the tiny ring too. *High five* I actually forgot to use rings until I got all the fucking way to the Depths.

Yeah, the ring increases max hp by like 3 or 5%, can't remember right off hand. Kinda misleading description, just like the crystalline armor

It isn't misleading at all. There is a difference between "Regenerating" and "Giving"

It gives an Overall amount of HP. It regenerates nothing ><

Hence why it is misleading. It leads you to believe it should regen, but it doesn't.

I liked Dark Souls II, I haven't even beat it yet, but it took me about...two years to beat Dark Souls. Then again...work and everything.

Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
How to play Dark Souls

tumblr_mt36l4YftT1seo7jgo1_500.gif

Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
Status
Not open for further replies.