Dark Souls

• Thread starter SirDerpingtonIV
  • Start date

How much would you hate me if I added just a "Few" more archers in Anor Londo?

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you? Casul?

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 10/10 FUCK YOU.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By Armor I meant clothing. :P
Your Shield would go in your weapons.

Sorry, I'm going to be dropping from this one @.@

Would you be opposed to me playing the daughter of Quelana?

Would you be opposed to me playing the daughter of Quelana?
Does Quelanaa even have a daughter? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? I mean, she is a daughter of chaos. And I'm not too sure they're human.

They are not human, but they can have children as evidenced by the Witch of Izalith having the Daughters of Chaos and Ceaseless Discharge. By canon, it is unknown if she has a child, but there is definitely enough time to have raised one to adulthood

The only thing known about their race is that is stops aging at maturity and either develops or natuarally has infinite castings of pyromancies. I would hav ethe character develop to the point of getting infinite over time.

Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
They are not human, but they can have children as evidenced by the Witch of Izalith having the Daughters of Chaos and Ceaseless Discharge. By canon, it is unknown if she has a child, but there is definitely enough time to have raised one to adulthood

The only thing known about their race is that is stops aging at maturity and either develops or natuarally has infinite castings of pyromancies. I would hav ethe character develop to the point of getting infinite over time.
I guess.

So is that the ok or would you prefer me play something else?

So is that the ok or would you prefer me play something else?
I'd prefer you to play something else. Infinite pyromancies sounds OP as hell. And we have a pyromancer already. With the smallish ammount of people who showed interest, having multiple pyromancers probably wouldn't be the best.

No problems at all. I can have an idea in working order shortly.

CHARACTER SHEET:
NAME: Ferrisia of Berenike
NICKNAME:
The Amazonian
CHOSEN UNDEAD: No
UNDEAD: Yes
KINGDOM OF ORIGIN: Berenike
CLASS:
Warrior
STARTING GIFT: Master Key
BACKSTORY: Long a disciple of Iron Knight Tarkus's skills, she seeks to find the legendary man's resting place in Lordran. She desires to use his weapon and armor to accomplish her goals. In Berenike, she was often ridiculed for her desire to enter military service. She was barred access for being a woman, despite having strength of nearly legendary proportions. The ridicule did not stop and she ended up embroiled in many tavern brawls to prove her worth. Independent of the military, she studied the martial stances and stratagems of Iron Knight Tarkus, adapting and refining them for her style. She trained, honing her body and mind into that of a battlefield tactician and warrior vanguard. She saved money, eventually earning enough to buy and smith her own set of armor and weapon. Both, as with all Berenike equipment, were made of thick and strong metals, requiring great strength to even heft them. Then, the Darksign appeared upon her. Her right hand is consumed by it, appearing scarred and blackened. It lost no strength and feels normal to the touch, but it marks her as Undead. Her armor and weapon were put to the test as her kinsmen chased her out of town. She had to fell many warriors during her retreat. The sheer magnitude of warriors wore down her equipment, eventually causing it to snap and crack. Her escape was close, but she managed to evade them. In the forests nearby, she fashioned leather armor and a heater shield. A caestus was formed from the leather straps and surviving metal of her old equipment. With all this in hand, she journeyed towards Lordran. She was beset by another group of warriors, these different. They subdued her and transported her to the Asylum, tossing her into a solitary cell. Her first day was spent savagely beating on the cell door. Her strikes left the door bowed outward significantly. She managed to lure and strangle a Hollow, on which she found a set of Master Keys. Now she waits for a sign to escape.
PERSONALITY: Ferrisia is strong, tenacious, and opinionated. She does not back down unless the fight is hopeless. Despite being a warrior prone to brawls and testing the strength of others, she has little temper. In fact, she is extremely patient and calm, even in the heat of battle. Outside of battle and tests of strength, she sees companions as needing protection, no matter how capable they are. She is gentle and compassionate to allies, but she gives no quarter or mercy to enemies. Her outlook on life tends to fall into categories of hardships and challenges to overcome. She tries to overcome problems in an efficient way, minimizing used resources and risks.
PURPOSE:
Primary goal is to seek battle alongside the Chosen Undead and act as a vanguard for them. Secondary goal is to recover Iron Knight Tarkus's equipment and surpass his skills.
CURRENT WEAPONS: Caestus (Made with armor scraps of her old equipment)
CURRENT MIRACLES: None
CURRENT SORCERIES: None
CURRENT ARMOR: Hard Leather Armor, Boots, and Gauntlets, and Heater Shield
OTHER: Giant-like stature of 6'8", higher Str than Dex (instead of 13/13, would be 16/10), skilled brawler

Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
Status
Not open for further replies.