Dark Souls

• Thread starter SirDerpingtonIV
  • Start date

How much would you hate me if I added just a "Few" more archers in Anor Londo?

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you? Casul?

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 10/10 FUCK YOU.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SirDerpingtonIV

Original poster
Hello! I'd like to advertise an idea I've had. In short, it'd be a Dark Souls RP.
dark_souls_dlc_summed_up-96758.gif

Yes, that Dark Souls. I don't have much of a clue for how the RP would actually work, but presumably, it'd follow the story of either A) Multiple Chosen Undead, , or B) The Chosen Undead and his/her companions.

I presume this will follow the general plot of Dark Souls, but with perhaps some new bosses thrown in. And since this follows the plot of Dark Souls, spoiler warnings, I guess?

If I run out of ideas, or just for the loll's a certain....... iconic figure will appear as a boss fight. (Or NPC)
The only hint I'll give is "The Legend Never Dies"

Additionally, all your favorite NPC's will be here! And more! Because fuck you.
dark_souls_main_characters_by_giovannimicarelli-d5rwrq4.png

As a fair warning, don't expect to do well without actually planning something, or using your head. And you'll probably die anyways. Several times, actually. Each time a character dies, the closer they are to Hallowing and turning against their friends. Once a player turns Hallow, they immediately turn against their friends. There is no way to prevent this, save not dying, and using a FUCK TON of humanity. Also, everything will have dialogue! Even Hallows! Although that'll be rather limited.. because they're Hallows. Animals won't have dialogue though. So no Sif talking. SOrry.

And as I'm an evil, sadistic fuck, yes, Blighttown will be part of this RP.

Additionally, my posting expectations aren't that high. I mean, I'd prefer if you post like someone who has passed the fifth grade, but writing novels is not required, although you can if you must. The Rules are as follows.
1) FOllow the Iwaku Rules
2) No Godmodding
3) No bunnying (Controlling other characters)
4) If you don't know something, use a wiki. If you still don't know, THEN you start asking your fellow RPers.
5) You don't have to have played the game in order to be part of this RP. Follow Rule 4, and no one will know.
6) There are no limits on violence, language, or general WHAT THE FUCKness.
7) There are limits on sexual activity. Fade to fucking black OR take it to PMs.
8) If your character goes Hallow, it cannot be undone. No whining about it. You'll be allowed to make a new character.
9) New characters and late entries cannot join mid battle. They can however, join at the next bonfire the group reaches.
10) NO COMPLAINING.
11) All OOC shit goes on the OOC thread. Seriously, put all the gifs, images, and random shit in OOC, but anything in the CS tab or IC tab will get deleted. Mercilessly.
12) OC's ONLY. NO PREXISTING CHARACTERS. I MIGHT let certain people I trust control an NPC, but that's it. Ex: if Cres ever comes, he has unlimited control of our jolly sunbro.
g6.gif

If anyone is interested, simply post that you're interested. Duh.
The RP will be made Soonish
@BarrenThin
@Cres
@Caramon Zero
@Nobody Important
@DapperDogman

Lastly, as a fair warning,

PREPARE TO DIE

CS SHEET:
CHARACTER SHEET:
NAME:
NICKNAME:
(Optional)
AGE: ((Your age when you turned Undead. The Undead don't age from as far as I can tell))
CHOSEN UNDEAD: (This is a yes or no question. There is only ONE chosen undead. Though, if the current chosen leaves the RP, we pretend they weren't the chosen undead, and someone else was.)
UNDEAD: Yes (This isn't optional, I'm just putting it here for clarification)
KINGDOM OF ORIGIN:
CLASS:
((One from the game))
STARTING GIFT: ((Certain gifts like the Black Firebombs or Master Key there will only be one of. Because nothing would stand a chance if you all had Black Firebombs))
BACKSTORY: (If you can remember it.)
PERSONALITY:
PURPOSE:
((Warning, don't make this something stupid. Purpose is what drives your character if they aren't chosen undead. If you lose your purpose, or your sanity, you'll go Hallow.))
CURRENT WEAPONS: ((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
CURRENT MIRACLES: ((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
CURRENT SORCERIES:((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
CURRENT ARMOR:((Will be updated through RP. Please keep this current))
OTHER:

RP LINK: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-fires-far-dark-souls.98253/

Last edited by a moderator:
HUZZAH! :D

I look forward to brutally mindfucking gming this.

Reactions: BarrenThin
XSFNUb0.png

Gonna play this badass Bone Fist wielder

*really wants to just punch the hit out the giantdad*

Dude's gonna beat the shit out of him tho, he's packing that hadouken, and them quick hits

Reactions: Gossamer
bc-Fawful-Cackletta-1.jpg

"I say to you: YES!"​

interested.

interested.
Good! So, what do you guys think?
Multiple Chosen Undead?
Chosen Undead and Companions?
Or a more unorthadox view of the Chosen Undead thing is all BS used to get people to sacrifice themselves and we don't know that, and are all just going

No, more like the guy I used in M3, you know who Siegfried Schtauffen is?
I'll use him or an FF character, maybe even an actual Vampire, such as Kain. XD

Last edited:
Good! So, what do you guys think?
Multiple Chosen Undead?
Chosen Undead and Companions?
Or a more unorthadox view of the Chosen Undead thing is all BS used to get people to sacrifice themselves and we don't know that, and are all just going
1. Can your character be ANYTHING???

I like Chosen Undead and Companions, with Chosen Undead being the one with the most knowledge of the game's lore.

No, more like the guy I used in M3, you know who Siegfried Schtaffen is?
I'll use him or an FF character, maybe even an actual Vampire, such as Kain. XD
VAMPIRES = LAME. GET GUD SCRUB

1. Can your character be ANYTHING???

I like Chosen Undead and Companions, with Chosen Undead being the one with the most knowledge of the game's lore.
Nope. You're all just humans. Makes things WAY simpler.

I'm interested. I'm guessing we'll all start in the Undead Asylum, starter classes, got to steal loot from one another, etc? Cause to be honest, kinda want to RP as Kirk, Knight of Thorns. Aside from invading y'all, he seems like a cool sonavagun to me.

Siegfried, Mitsurugi, Voldo, Yoshimitsu.
Ramza, Snow, Delita, Marsche.
You've never played The Legacy of Kain, have you, Syrup? XD

I'm interested. I'm guessing we'll all start in the Undead Asylum, starter classes, got to steal loot from one another, etc? Cause to be honest, kinda want to RP as Kirk, Knight of Thorns. Aside from invading y'all, he seems like a cool sonavagun to me.
Exactly that. And maybe. You'll only control him when I throw him into the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.