Dark Matter [ OOC ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, haha c: He's honored! Thanks for having him!
Now if I could only get around to making my two characters.. That'd be sunshine and roses~ Okay maybe not rose since roses have thorns. Sunshine and empanadas ♥

Now if I could only get around to making my two characters.. That'd be sunshine and roses~ Okay maybe not rose since roses have thorns. Sunshine and empanadas ♥
muy deliciosa :3

• Love
Reactions: hero.ic
@Dragon Rebellion Welcome to the community the teacher, glad to have her educating the little ones.

Everyone's characters are looking great! We can probably get started soon. Just need to hear from two people as well as make my own.

If you are still accepting I would love to make a male for this :)

So does that mean I can join as well? This reminds of Under The Dome and I am Legend. And I like those two, so I'll consider this the two series love child XD

So does that mean I can join as well? This reminds of Under The Dome and I am Legend. And I like those two, so I'll consider this the two series love child XD
Of course! The movie I am Legend gave me nightmares when I was younger even though it wasn't that scary lol anyway go ahead and make your character. If you need any help or anything just ask~

Reactions: Robin man
I am definitely still accepting! Go ahead and make your character in the sign-ups~

Not really. I'm just not for the fxf thing personally but anything else I'm okay with. Anything you had in mind?
Not really XD I'm open to playing male or female!
Since you were planning to have two characters I'll let you decide which you'd like to play for our little plot :)

Added my second character to my original post c: Let me know if you need any changes!

Not really XD I'm open to playing male or female!
Since you were planning to have two characters I'll let you decide which you'd like to play for our little plot :)
Hmm... I'll be a male then. You can be a male or female it doesn't matter to me.
Well someone's gotta do it :3c
That's true!
Added my second character to my original post c: Let me know if you need any changes!
Welcome to the community the retired swimmer, glad to have you with us.

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
@CELESTIAL✨ Welcome to the community the Russian military man, glad to have you among us.

Seeing how just about everyone has completed their characters we will start either later today or early tomorrow. I don't like sitting forever and I'm sure many of you don't want to either. Does that sound good to everyone?

Reactions: HEX and Moogle-Girl
Seeing how just about everyone has completed their characters we will start either later today or early tomorrow. I don't like sitting forever and I'm sure many of you don't want to either. Does that sound good to everyone?
[excitement intensifies]

That works for me

The IC is up! Sorry it took a little longer than I expected.

Dark Matter IC

Those of you who haven't finished your characters please finish them before posting in the IC. As for everyone else, let's get started~

Really bummed about it but I won't be able to join since I don't think I can manage even one post a week on top of my other roleplays T_T
Will definitely be reading along and hopefully when my schedule isn't so messed up I could potentially join in the future?

Really bummed about it but I won't be able to join since I don't think I can manage even one post a week on top of my other roleplays T_T
Will definitely be reading along and hopefully when my schedule isn't so messed up I could potentially join in the future?
It's alright I understand :) When you're ready and able you'll have a spot here with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.