Dark Matter [ OOC ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning to get my posts up tonight c: Does anyone want to be friends or enemies or somethings with Gretchen or Rory?

If you guys could post in the IC that'd be great. You know, to keep things going. I'm not sure if all of you knew it was done because I know there have been some notification issues but I would really like for this to not die before it gets started.
@CELESTIAL✨ @Moogle-Girl @Mahariel @Dragon Rebellion

@Robin man @Brainess If you two could finish your characters that'd also be much appreciated.

Links to the other threads are in the top right corner of the OP. :o

I'm working on my post now, should have it up tonight.

I hope it's okay that I just made Rory/Gretchen and Nicholas neighbors, I thought it'd be a good way to bring Nicholas in. :o

I hope it's okay that I just made Rory/Gretchen and Nicholas neighbors, I thought it'd be a good way to bring Nicholas in. :o
Fine by me c:

Just curious, is this going to continue?

Just curious, is this going to continue?
I want for it to do so but no one has replied. I was waiting a few days to see if anyone else would reply or involve themselves before I did again. Since no one has done so I will press forward. Anyone who wishes to post can just do it.

I want for it to do so but no one has replied. I was waiting a few days to see if anyone else would reply or involve themselves before I did again. Since no one has done so I will press forward. Anyone who wishes to post can just do it.
Alright. Well, I'm still in even if the group is smaller.

Me too, still here. o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.