Dark Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yea, and oh really what could that be?" she said as she watched him for a bit before starting to make the fruit salad. "Since you're the Coven's chef, do I have to help you every time or do I get to do my own thing?"

"Well you can do your own thing if you want." he said and smiled as he grabbed some eggs and put them a big bowl and started to stir them.

"Alright, sounds good. I'm asking because what if I want to move in with you after the Coven party is over?"

He looked up at her and smiled at her "Then I guess you will move into my house and I guess Selene would have to get over it or move out haha." he said as he kept stiring and put a little of salt and pepper in the eggs to make the Omlete. And then put it in the pan and started to make it. "What would your assisstant say about all this?" he asked while looking at her.

She laughed about his comment about Selene, "Yea, she would not be happy at all." In fact, she forgot all about Sarah, "Oh, I don't know. I guess she would hate me for it, maybe I'll have to let her go. I really don't know. Maybe I'll just let her that I'll probably be moving and she could have this penthouse. She could use the space." as she placed the chopped fruits that she already finished into a serving bowl.

He chuckled and agreed "Well I hope she'll be ok with it all. Does she not trust Vampires? If she doesn't then I can prove to her that I'm worthy of your hand." he said as he finished 2 Omletes and set them on one of the plates that was hers, he put in some cheese and some meat and some more other good stuff in the omlete before he made it. And now he started with the other two, "This is smelling really good." he said as he smiled and poured the rest in the pan and started to make it for his plate.

"She's okay with them, she doesn't like how the Vampire community is idolizing me. Human's know about me and they don't have media coming after me. I'm not sure if you noticed that. She's never really encountered face to face excepted for interviews so I can't really say how she'll act." she said as finished chopping the last bit of fruit and adding a little lime before mixing it up. "It sure does. I bet it'll taste even better."

He smiled and chuckled 'Well I hope so.' He kept cooking the omlete and his hand accidently touched the pan and burned him 'Ahhh shit!!' His hand flew back as he jumped and hit his head on the cabnet then slipped and fell on his ass as a pan fell and hit his head then his nuts. 'Great....' he said as he turned red.

Quickly she put down whatever she was doing and ran over to him. "Are you okay?" taking the pan off of him and getting ice. "I'll finish breakfast while you heal." She could tell he was in a lot of pain and really felt bad for him. "Anything else you need, love?"

He squeeked as he said no and holding his nuts, 'Oh my family jewels...' He said while getting up and standing up. He looked up at her and smiled, 'No no, my love. I can finish this I think...ahh my nuts...' He felt the big knot on his for head and rubbed not knowing that he is bleeding. 'I don't need to heal either hahah....ouch...' He said as he held his hand.

"I can't leave you here on the floor in pain. Plus, the food is getting cold and I'm getting hungrier by the minute." Seeing him pain like this made her feel helpless. "Are you sure you can? You're bleeding though."

He looked at his hand and saw a good amount of blood on his hand and his fangs grew from his lips, 'Oh, well look at that.' He said as heis eyes changed colors, he walked over to the pan and put the rest of the food in the plate and sat it on the table, he was getting alittle dizzy but didn't know why.

"You're losing alot of blood. I suppose I'll have to let you drink from me, after breakfast." Instinctively she licked her lips, her inner vampire was coming out. "We'll eat in the living room, instead. And I'll get the first aid kit."

He sensed something or someone, 'Ophealia, are you ok?' He asked as he saw her lick her lips and started to walk to get the the first aid. 'No I don't want too...I'll be fine...promise..' but he new he wouldn't.

"Yea, I'm fine. I think my inner vampire is coming out." She quickly grabbed the first aid kit and came back. "Here, let me clean that up for you." she said softly offering to clean up his head wound. "Not to bad, just a small cut. This might hurt a little." she was being careful and tender like a mother is to a toddler who keeps hurting himself.

He stared at her, noticing what she said and pulled away. "Have you had any blood at all since your born?" he asked looking curious and put his hand on hers and looked at her. "Ophealia?" he said as he put his hand on her chin and pulled it up to meet his gaze as his fangs started to grow. "You sure your fine?"

"No. At least I don't think so." she said as she continued to tend to him. "I'm positive. I'll be fine, Clemente. Just never experienced this before. Maybe it's a sign or something. I don't know."

He looked at her and set his hand on hers "Drink...it's time. I'll be fine...just drink." He said as he closed his eyes feeling a little light headed but he didn't want to worry her. He knew she needed to feed. She was a heir of all Vampires and she needed to feed vampire or not she needed to feed before he became her lunch.

Without questioning, she knelt down to his side and started to drink the blood from his wound. It was sweet and intoxicating. She had no clue that she was an heir of all Vampires. After a few gulps of blood she felt tired and her body started to react to the blood.

Clemente gasped as she bite down and he just laid back and let her drink "There you go..." He said in a soft voice. He got even more dizzy, but he didn't care, he was helping Ophealia. His neck started to pulse and he touched and looked her with changed eyes and his fangs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.