Dark Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yea, I'm fine, just the blood is getting to me." she responded walking closer to him and wrapping her arms around him pulling him more into the shower. "No need to be shy."

He felt her whole nude body on his and he closed his eyes, still holding his members. She was close to his neck, she could take if she wanted to...he'd let her. "No need to be shy." She said, he chuckled, 'Easy for you to say..'he said in his head, he was getting even more nervous, she was completely naked with him in the shower. He could hear her heart beat, it was beating faster, he could tell she was craving him...but would she take. "Go ahead...I don't mind." He said as he tilted his head, revealing his neck to her.

She kissed his neck lightly and moved his hands away. "We have 20 minutes to get ready. Apparently, I have a rehearsal to go, which i totally forgot about."

She started kissing his neck and as she does she moves his hands away letting his members show and hang out, he looked at her "And?" As he grinned.

She goes down and starts to tease him a little.

His eyes widened, "What are...oh god..." He said softly, she started teasing him. He started to shaking once more "Wow.....whoa..."

She looked up at him. "Want me to stop. This is only a taste of what I can do later on in the relationship." she stood up and looked him in the eye. "Time's running out."

"No no, you don't have too if you don't want too.." He said in a seduced tone. He put his hand on her side and pulled her close "Do you want too?"

"I-I don't k-know." she said. Ophealia could feel Clemente's power overwhelming her.

"It's up to you, my love." He said as he let her go. "You must decide." He said as he kissed her cheek.

She sighed and stepped out of the shower to get dressed.

When she stepped out and sighed, he just looked at her, "What's wrong?" He said to her.

"I'm late." and quickly started to get dressed.

He turned off the water and walked out and went into his room and closed it. He started getting dressed and looked into the mirror and shook his head and let a big sigh out.

She felt bad for doing that to him, but she couldn't help it. She was just a human, a popular human falling for a vampire. Soon enough she was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.