Dark Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Clemente are you okay?" noticing the change in his eyes and fangs bared once she stopped drinking. She wasn't scared but enchanted by his look. She felt the change as his blood rushed through her veins. "Would it help if you drank from me?"

He grinned, "I'm fine, my love." Revealing his pulsating neck and reaching to run his finger softly on her lips and whipped the blood off her lips and ran it from his chest to his neck. He heard what she said and grinned once more "Maybe soon." His eyes lunged into hers, his fangs sharp, his breath calm. He set his hand on her face and rubbed his thumb softly on her cheek.

She blushed smiling and pressed her cheek more against his hand feeling every bit of his touch against he skin. "What will the blood do to me. Will it change me?" she asked with curiosity.

He chuckled "No it wouldn't." He leaned forward, closing in on her lips and his heart started beating faster and faster.

"Clemente, I dont think we should seems kind of fast that we just recently met. Plus, our food is getting cold and we still have plans to attend to." she said standing up.

He laid back and sighed "Your right." He got up and went up stares to tend to his wound, "I'll be back, go a head and eat, let me know if I did good." He said as he grinned. Trying to hide them embarassment he ran up stairs and into the restroom and closed the door. "Fuck!" He said in a tone, and punched the wall. He looked into the mirror and chuckled, hoping she can hear him, "Dude, your a fucking idiot, Clemente!"

Ophealia took her plate up and started eating. "Alright." She could hear him punch the wall and yell at himself. She went upstairs and knocked on the door. "Everything okay?" she asked concerned. Her senses were heightened after she had his blood.

Startled with her knock, "Yeah, I'm fine.." He said as he shook his head and said in his head "No I'm not, I'm a fucking idiot.."

"Clemente, you sure. You have me worried, I heard punches." she said softly and comforting. "You are not an iditot, darling. Please come eat and stop beating yourself up."

He let out a long sigh and opened the door and you can see a big hole in the wall from where he punched with such strength. He looked up at her "Alright, lets eat.." He said as he walked pasted still irritated with himself.

She grasped his arm, pulling him towards her and hugged him tightly. "I'll have someone fix that wall. You gotta control anger if your gonna date me."

His arm laid flat on his side, and then slowly wrapped around her, "I know, I just don't want to mess anything up, like I did 30 mins ago..." He held her tight in his arms, rubbing her back softly wish his hand.

"You won't trust me. You just let your anger take control." She kissed him gently on the lips. "We're not gonna accomplish anything if we stay here."

Her kiss surprised him and kissed her back "Why do you say that?" He said while holding her gently in his arms.

"Because isn't the vampire council, event, party thing tonight?" she asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, it is but it's only..."he looks at the time "...12:45pm and it doesn't start til 9." He sees the looks she's giving him and chuckles, "You look cute with that look."

"What are we gonna for about the next 8 hours?" leading him downstairs to eat. "You flatter me. I havent even decided what I'm wearing. We bought all those clothes, just gotta figure out the right one. I do want to make a good impression for your father." she said smiling and blushing a bit.

He looked down at her while they walked downstairs, "I don't know, what do you want to do? I'm up for anything really." He said as he hopped over the railing to the living room. "Haha don't worry, he'll love you."

"I'm not entirely sure myself." she said and shook her head when he jumped over the railing. "What about the others? How are we going to prevent the press, we still haven't figured that out." Meeting him at the bottom of the staircase.

He chuckled "Well, are you afraid of heights?" He said with a grin and walked to the table and pulled a chair out for her. "Shall we?"

Status
Not open for further replies.