Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forget about that *headesks* duuhhh Sep... why U NO REMEMBER?! :] thanks for reminding me about that Doomy :] oh, that reminds me of a few things I wanted to tell you guys..

1. if you've all had enough of a day of rping, you don't need to wait for me to FF us :] if you all wanna, we can go to the next day whenever you guys want.. leave it up to me and we'll be on day one..forever :]

2. even though the group making thingy's down, I'm thinking of making a group discussion thread so we can plot what we're gonna include in it and the layout :]

3. you guys are really making this an epic experince for me, I honestly didn't think the rp would be this popular and have RPgies that all totally awe me with your ablilities of the written word.. seriously guys, I'm more then honored and amazed that people of your awesome talents would join my little ol' rp :] and for that, I'd really like to give you guys something as a way of thanks.. now, I'm broke so I can't buy you anything.. but if ever you need me for something- be it to make something or whatever, I'll be here for you.. after all, it's the least I can do :] *hugs everyone*

4. depending on how this goes.. I was wondering.. what would you guys think of a sequel? :]

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I totally forget about that *headesks* duuhhh Sep... why U NO REMEMBER?! :] thanks for reminding me about that Doomy :] oh, that reminds me of a few things I wanted to tell you guys..

1. if you've all had enough of a day of rping, you don't need to wait for me to FF us :] if you all wanna, we can go to the next day whenever you guys want.. leave it up to me and we'll be on day one..forever :]

2. even though the group making thingy's down, I'm thinking of making a group discussion thread so we can plot what we're gonna include in it and the layout :]

3. you guys are really making this an epic experince for me, I honestly didn't think the rp would be this popular and have RPgies that all totally awe me with your ablilities of the written word.. seriously guys, I'm more then honored and amazed that people of your awesome talents would join my little ol' rp :] and for that, I'd really like to give you guys something as a way of thanks.. now, I'm broke so I can't buy you anything.. but if ever you need me for something- be it to make something or whatever, I'll be here for you.. after all, it's the least I can do :] *hugs everyone*

4. depending on how this goes.. I was wondering.. what would you guys think of a sequel? :]
oooh a sequel would be AWESOME! like what happens after the boys and their scientists fall in love sort of thing?

also, I saw you make banners, uh.... is there a price to these....? As I have one rp of mine ive been trying to get going but no one is really interested. T^T

I would make one myself, but Im not sure of the requirements for them and I don't want to make a terrible one lol

Reactions: Sepdemonium
We could make it into a Group discussion in the group forum, that was we can have separate convos with eachother and have a group to set up what happens in the roleplay for people who come in late, or new updates with characters.

I could make it, since I have a blind date thing today and i dont want to think about it.... >.<

@thegothicbeauty

The banners if they are about a thread on this website are always free.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

<3333 o w o love it!~

• Thank You
*grins* the sequal would include that and maybe offer a wider world for the boy's to explore, like a town and enable them the option to live 'normal' lives with their scentist (so if some wanted they could leave or escape the faclity) :] it'll be more sandboxy and open then this one for sure! and I'm glad you guys like the idea of a sequal :]

Beauty, my friend.. my banners are that bad that I would not even ask for peanuts! I do them for free :] if you like, I'm happy to make you one!

it would be wonderful if you could do that, Leucothea! thank you :] and try not to worry about the blind date, I'm sure it'll be fine :]

*grins* the sequal would include that and maybe offer a wider world for the boy's to explore, like a town and enable them the option to live 'normal' lives with their scentist (so if some wanted they could leave or escape the faclity) :] it'll be more sandboxy and open then this one for sure! and I'm glad you guys like the idea of a sequal :]

Beauty, my friend.. my banners are that bad that I would not even ask for peanuts! I do them for free :] if you like, I'm happy to make you one!

it would be wonderful if you could do that, Leucothea! thank you :] and try not to worry about the blind date, I'm sure it'll be fine :]

I made the Group, however, the main thing will be for me to set up the character groups between Scientists and Boys, so we have a more organized manner of looking them up. And this group is invite only, so only members who are in this roleplay will be able to join so we dont get any strangers. (This rule can be changed to fit however it needs to be) I will go through the signups and set up links to all the boys and scientists and then i will get right to inviting you all :)

• Love
thank you so much for doing this, Leucothea :]

@DoomyCakez @Karo

I will reply when WitchesRayvn does, however long that may take, I have a perfect plan for the night section of the roleplay before we enter in the next day to show off Jaxs capabilities.

Jaxs victim will be Aiden, only because I can fully utilize Aidens fears and show fully of what Jax and Allen are capable of.

So I won't be posting a while until WitchesRavyn does.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
*hugs* thanks again Leucothea, the group looks awesome :]

I'll get to work on Dio's post.. but I'll post Sephy and Gladius once Kakashi Hatake has posted, I don't wanna leave him behind :]

Is the group open already, or are things still being made and such?

@Leucothea Alright.

@Kylulu I will post Lucien's response soon, I apologize for taking so long again.

@Kylulu

I'm not that sure if things are still being made.. on my end I'll do random musings, plot askings and things when Leucothea's given the okay :]

*waits patiently*

The group is still in the making, but everything is about done with what needed to be put in the group. So topics and threads can be placed there when you guys want. :)

@Karo No worries. Things happen :3

I mean, I've left people waiting for weeks in the past >.> You taking a few days is nothing.

@Kylulu Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

I'm not very good at managing my time, and the longer I take the more anxious about it I get, so then I start to put it off until it's been a few days and I start to realize that I'm taking too long.

hi guys! Karo isn't gonna be on for a few days, so I thought I'd let you guys know :] sorry Dio's post is taking so long.. also, I'm working on a special servay form for the sequel of dark flowers.. and an invite only dark futuristic/fantasy rp that I will be inviting you all to join *grins evily* but you're very welcome to say no :] but it just wouldn't be fair if I didn't invite my awesome DF buddies! :]

I just don't want this rp to die before it barelfy started :c

Status
Not open for further replies.