Dark Flowers Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*jumps up and down* how do you do the colored boxes for your multiple characters?! I'd like to use it for another RP I'm in where I have two characters

[fieldset = character name,color

[/fieldset]
no spaces and [] on both ends

awesome! thanks, Beauty :] do you want me to make another post for Dio? :]

sure that works for me ^^ though im not totally sure what to have John do with Dio lol

hmm.. I'm not sure ether :] maybe Dio's a bit to.. loud mouthed :]

We will figure it out. I can see John thinking Dio is too loud but cute and he shuts him up with a kiss. Lol

And I think Malik is waiting for gladius to reply >.<

I'm currently working my way through my post :] please bare with me because I'm jugling stuff :] hopefully I'll have it done soon :]

that would be pretty comical if he kissed him, that would shut Dio up! :]

Edit: posted! if it's okay with you, Beauty.. I'll do Dio's post when I next long on :]

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe that's fine ^^ I look forward to it ^^

@WitchesRayvyn @Leucothea

I am not sure who Yuu really wants right now, but I think he stills has an eye for Tristain, but he is jealous and thinks that Aiden is trying to take him away...He may also want to go for Jax, but his stay is not official yet, so he cannot just scoop up the boy - 3 -"

who shall be the lucky bastard... >:3

@DoomyCakez

Unless @Karo has other plans, Aiden is paired with Rein. Meaning Tristan and Jax are both free. So you don't have to rush anything or such like that.

And Jax is labeled in here as a boy, so unless there is no room since everyone has made more than one character, he has no intent of leaving.

I know Karo get's quite busy, so I'm sure she'll be on when she can :] *waves* and hi everyone!

I don't mind if Yuu takes Tristan, maybe he should take both? If he wants to play longer with Jax he might need Tristan to do the healing as well as wanting to see Tristan heal himself. Also, adjusting to a new job schedule sucks

I was kinda hoping Yuu could meet Sephy at somestage :] but it looks like he'll have his hands full :]

Sorry I haven't been on guys, I've had a lot going on.
@Leucothea @Lucian Ravenscar I'll start working on my replies right away. Sorry!

Sorry for my laziness. I will be getting a post up soon.

it's fine, if you can't be lazy when you RP.. when can you be? :] please take all the time you need :]

@WitchesRayvyn

@Leucothea

Okies So I like the idea with Jax AND Tristian lol. I think it will come in handy as well as help me be able to really let Yuu "have fun" I think we should start a convo to collab about that so we can really get ideas down <3

@Sepdemonium

Aren't we still doing the "1 boy a week" change thing? If we change boys every week, then I am sure Yuu will meet Sephy at one point in time o w o <33333

Status
Not open for further replies.