Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are waiting for other posts I am kind of... I could post as Jason again... and John.

but I think school has started for some peeps again

and I've kinda hit a block with Dio.. I know what I wanna write.. but can't get it out :] *eye tics* Dio.. why DO YA HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME NOW?! *nods* but Beauty is right.. I think a lotta people have got really busy because of school and stuff (and waitin' .. I don't wanna leave Quiet musican behind :] ).. I'm back at collage soon so I'll be really busy to :] so, how is everyone? :]

not too bad, sleepy but that's normal for me >.< most of my rps are on hold right now because im waiting for others and such

aww, sorry to hear that Beauty.. that must suck.. so you're just floating around sleepily? hopefully someone will give you something to reply to soon :]

yea... I hope so too. and yep just floating about like a ghost

you're an awesome ghost like person, though :]

hi everyone! I've offically made the servey for Dark flowers 2! :]

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/dark-flowers-2-servay.5401/
I looked at the survey and my eyes freaked out >.< uh maybe you might want to make the text a bit bitter? then again I am tired so that might be the reason...

uh I will post my survey when I have a chance to do so on a side note, I think if we don't get some posts from people soon like quiet musician/kikashi hataki, we should send messages to them to see if they are still interested or busy.

okay, I'll make it bigger :]

*nods* I think I'll give them one more week just to be on the safe side and then start pming :]

edit: does the text look a little better for your eyes now? :]

okay, I'll make it bigger :]

*nods* I think I'll give them one more week just to be on the safe side and then start pming :]

edit: does the text look a little better for your eyes now? :]
MUCH better ^^

and yea, I just found out that it takes 30 days for a roleplay to be locked.. if no one posts in it in that long its moved to a graveyard?

also.... would you like to join an rp im trying to revamp? its fangs and fur... and we need members or the creator is going to call it quits. T^T

that's good, I'm glad the text is better :]

I guess that makes sense, to be honest I don't know much about the locking and moving process :]

and sure! I'll take a look at it :]

I'm in so many rps buuut.. okay, I've being convinced :] I'll join :]

I looked at the thread and it confused me a great bit.

Could you explain the plot to me for your point of view? Cause reading it by itself had me more confused then why the servants were all wolves.

sorry Leucothea, I'm a little brain dead today.. are you talking about the DF servay thread or Beauty's thread? :] sorry for the dumb question :]

Beauties. I should have tagged her in this. Sorry!

ah :] and it's fine, no need to applogise :]

*face desks*

x.x I am not getting replies to this...

@Leucothea

Status
Not open for further replies.