Dark Flowers Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Stares at Felix wide eyed and shrinks away from his touch* "Don't ever touch me, filth..."

I don't think these class may help Yuu. He is a little too far gone lol
Felix
"I smell like cupcakes. I'm not dirty." *Felix just looks adorable and offers Yuu a cupcake*

@DoomyCakez

Don't ever let Lyth know Yuu doesn't like to be touched. It will become a game to him…

thatactuallysoundsfuntoplayout

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
But it'll be hilarious for anyone in there supervising.
haha

I could see one of the boys ending up putting in a camera or something and learning about the scientists secrets... hehe

then sharing it with the other boys and then the fun could really start

haha

I could see one of the boys ending up putting in a camera or something and learning about the scientists secrets... hehe

then sharing it with the other boys and then the fun could really start

The only boy I imagined doing that was Cohen's asshole second persona. Just so he could mock them later.

The only boy I imagined doing that was Cohen's asshole second persona. Just so he could mock them later.
yes, and it would be useful for some of the other boys, using rabbits on Gladius, and whoever ends up with John, anything cute and cuddly... lol

@Lucian Ravenscar

Omfg that would be awesome, but be careful... Yuu has broken people's bones to keep them from touching him. He literally is terrified of it X,D

@Kakashi Hatake

Yuu:
"You are filthy scum and worthless and...is that chocolate?" *Takes the cupcake and nibbles on it, keeping his glare on Felix.*

yes, and it would be useful for some of the other boys, using rabbits on Gladius, and whoever ends up with John, anything cute and cuddly... lol

Oh God, Gladius getting all snuggly with some fluffy bunnies.. I instantly pictured him on the floor surrounded by puppies/bunnies/kittens and he's just laying there like "SOMEONE FUCKING KILL ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)"

@DoomyCakez

By the way, I think Cohen (asshole second persona, of course) would be the first to tell Yuu "Shut your goddamn whore mouth".

Then get his lips sewn together slowly and painfully.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@DoomyCakez

Lyth + Broken Bones (Pain) = Totally and completely awesome~ Besides, Lyth could probably hold his own against the "Good Doctor".

• Love
Oh God, Gladius getting all snuggly with some fluffy bunnies.. I instantly pictured him on the floor surrounded by puppies/bunnies/kittens and he's just laying there like "SOMEONE FUCKING KILL ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)"

@DoomyCakez

By the way, I think Cohen (asshole second persona, of course) would be the first to tell Yuu "Shut your goddamn whore mouth".

Then get his lips sewn together slowly and painfully.

Yuu would probably laugh at that. He likes strong personalities just so he can break it. He wouldn't sew the mouth shut, but he would do other things, only because he wants to hear him scream in agony o w o <3

Yuu would probably laugh at that. He likes strong personalities just so he can break it. He wouldn't sew the mouth shut, but he would do other things, only because he wants to hear him scream in agony o w o <3

Oh Jesus, I'm scared. :C

He won't get screams in agony from asshole persona Cohen. Maybe a different type of scream from him (though definite screams of agony from original Cohen), I'll tell you that. *3*

Oh Jesus, I'm scared. :C

He won't get screams in agony from asshole persona Cohen. Maybe a different type of scream from him (though definite screams of agony from original Cohen), I'll tell you that. *3*

* 3 * Give you the Screams...He loves screams....omfg he is so sadistic x.x

* 3 * Give you the Screams...He loves screams....omfg he is so sadistic x.x

And asshole Cohen is super masochistic. He's the one that likes pain. Normal Cohen doesn't. *3*

To sum them both up; Normal Cohen would cuddle the bunny and Asshole Cohen would kill it and use its blood for paint.

And asshole Cohen is super masochistic. He's the one that likes pain. Normal Cohen doesn't. *3*

To sum them both up; Normal Cohen would cuddle the bunny and Asshole Cohen would kill it and use its blood for paint.

Yuu may test the boundaries of both. Just blindfold normal Cohen so he does not see blood and do evil things. Letting asshole Cohen come out and do more evil things - w - fun

Yuu may test the boundaries of both. Just blindfold normal Cohen so he does not see blood and do evil things. Letting asshole Cohen come out and do more evil things - w - fun

*Giggles* That's so wickedly twisted~ Poor normal Cohen but good for asshole Cohen.

• Love
I just realized that Felix is torture for nearly everyone, but why is he still around? >< Maybe I should make him have a really dark and twisted secret. Don't know what that would be yet. I'm open to suggestions.
@DoomyCakez

Felix:
*Looks triumphant* Ha!

@Lucian Ravenscar
Felix says, "Has Lyth tried aromatherapy? Or meditation? I feel like his pet animal would be an alligator. Does Lyth like cupcakes?"

I'm cracking up at the thought, seriously I nearlly chocked on my drink :] this is going to be hysterical! let's hope Dio never finds out, because he'll never let them forget it :]

hehe I think that would be hilarious if he found out... lol

speaking of, does anyone still need a scientist? John doesn't have anyone to tor- I mean study

oh, oh! Dio needs one! *waves hand* also, if anyone wants a elegant French scentist.. Raphy's free :]

Dio would be like. "hah! now you guys have gotta do what I want! unless ya want this to go viral on youtube?"

also guys, I might not be on tomorrow.. so please feel free to carry on without me until I return :]

okay, I shall take Dio ^^

and Jason is currently in the café, he could use a scientist.... I mean I think Korin wants him, but hasn't taken him yet lol

and John is in the café as well just looking around for a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.