Dark Flowers OOC (open) (pair list added)

Should we start, wait till all forms and spaces are filled or wait a little longer, and then start?

• start! REALLY WAAAAAANNNAAAA STTTTAAAAARRRTTT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmm.. I think we should wait just a little longer, maybe two more days, and then start

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I think we should wait untill all the forms and spaces are filled in..

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DragonBoy.jpg

Dragon-Boy-1.jpg

a mix of the two with scales on his body though... its hard to find just what I want lol >.<
like Mystiques skin when he changes... only much tougher or something

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sometimes searching for the perfect picture can be hard, but even if you don't find one I think with the ones you did find we'll have a pretty good idea of what he'll look like

10ptxfb.jpg*Harrys

only with wings.... and without the spikes lol or clawed hands. or horns but that's a bit closer paired with second image from the post before and his scales would cover more of his body

Maybe there's someone on the site who could draw his dragon form for you if you described it to them.

Maybe there's someone on the site who could draw his dragon form for you if you described it to them.
possibly, but I don't want to have to end up paying, my parents would be all, whats this? why do you have a charge on your credit card to this?

possibly, but I don't want to have to end up paying, my parents would be all, whats this? why do you have a charge on your credit card to this?

I can try and make something for you. For free.

X3 Just describe him in a PM and I'll see what my magic fingers can come up with.
I will have to think on it.... lol I mean I have the idea of what im after but I have a hard time putting it into words >.<

I will have to think on it.... lol I mean I have the idea of what im after but I have a hard time putting it into words >.<

*Giggle* Totally fine, I've been there before. :3

Heh love the gifs! We'll I'm off to bed...hopefully a full nights sleep will help me figure out something to post! Night all

I would assume that they boys probably use a community shower yeah? I know some college dorms have shared bathrooms with the room next to them, but I don't think the scientists would trust the boys to have their own bathrooms....so I'm going to post as if they have to use a community shower and if we figure out that we want them to have their own or shared bathrooms I'll go back and change it.

everyone's posts are cool :] do you guys need me to do another? I have to admit.. I'm also a little stuck with intoducing my own characters- I wasn't joking when I said I was bad at starting posts :] also I don't think I'll be on tomorrow or the next day :]

and the showers are shared by the boys, yeah :]

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone's posts are cool :] do you guys need me to do another? I have to admit.. I'm also a little stuck with intoducing my own characters- I wasn't joking when I said I was bad at starting posts :] also I don't think I'll be on tomorrow or the next day :]

and the showers are shared by the boys, yeah :]
that brings up a question. Since Gladius has been around for 7 years and Malik 10, are they in a semi formed relationship? Or has Gladius not shown interest yet?

hmm.. which would you like to do? :] though please bare in mind that Gladius's attention is also focused on Sepiroth, so he's not as cruel to Malik as he could be.. yet.. :]

hmm.. which would you like to do? :] though please bare in mind that Gladius's attention is also focused on Sepiroth, so he's not as cruel to Malik as he could be.. yet.. :]
im honestly fine with either, though that could give you an intro for him. Have him decide to study Malik for the day and what not. Malik will be aware of his cruelty through the other boys and be a bit wary of being picked by him. It might be fun to see if Gladius can try to 'break' Malik lol but since Malik is actually a uke, it wont be that hard once they are actually in a relationship

and of course Sephy will already know what his father has in mind.. be warned.. Sephy's really not going to like Malik at all, he's already seening him as a threat :] but sure! we can do that! I've gotta do Sephy's intro first, and then I need to weave Gladius into things.. I don't want him tactlessly bursting in, even though he's a sadist.. Gladius needs a good intro :]