Dark Flowers OOC (open) (pair list added)

Should we start, wait till all forms and spaces are filled or wait a little longer, and then start?

• start! REALLY WAAAAAANNNAAAA STTTTAAAAARRRTTT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmm.. I think we should wait just a little longer, maybe two more days, and then start

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I think we should wait untill all the forms and spaces are filled in..

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heh awesome...yeah I can see it being something that probably STILL causes tension between them because I doubt Malik would forgive something like that easily.
Hell no. He is terrified of water >.< so having someone try to teach him will make him a grump towards the other. At least whenever anyone brings it up. I can see tris trying and pushed Malik into the water only to have Malik surge out in his dragon wings and such growling and spitting and completely furious. Haha

Oh that is a hilariously terrifying picture. Of course he would have pushed him in the shallow end, not really thinking anything of it and be completely and genuinely surprised by his reaction...and Tris will spend YEARS trying to get Malik to forgive him since he really didn't mean any harm.

Oh that is a hilariously terrifying picture. Of course he would have pushed him in the shallow end, not really thinking anything of it and be completely and genuinely surprised by his reaction...and Tris will spend YEARS trying to get Malik to forgive him since he really didn't mean any harm.
Malik:
Hey tris... How would you like me to teach you to withstand fire? ya know, for your trying to teach me to swim....

Yea, I could see them being a bit of the comedy lol

Tris: laughs nervously and tries to move slowly out of the room

They are going to be hilarious...probably act a little like brothers...

Tris: laughs nervously and tries to move slowly out of the room

They are going to be hilarious...probably act a little like brothers...
so how exactly should we incorporate their fiasco into the roleplay? Since we do need to plot on how it happened thought they might remember it differently.

Also what age would they be? Malik is older then tris so that might play into their relationship as well. The younger boy trying to teach the older one to swim would be funny, but Malik's reaction and pain from touching the water would probably terrify Tris and make him feel bad about pushing him into the pool.

Im thinking when Malik touched the water his skin got that sunburned look to it showing why he avoids water.... other then that im not sure what else to put

Well Tris was 7 when he got there and it probably would have taken him a little to actually come out of his shell enough to even talk to Malik...so maybe when Malik was 11 or so? I don't want to make them too old when this happened. I figure at some point maybe one of the newer boys and make a comment about how Tris and Malik are always arguing or what not and then the story can be told or something like that...maybe Tris can kind of push him far enough into the water that only his feet or legs get wet, then they turn red and Tris starts to panic because he can tell Malik is in pain and tries to help him out of the water but ends up pushing him completely in or something...or Tris can already be in the water and splash him and then in his panic to make sure Malik is okay, trips and sends them both into the water....he's of course try to offer to heal Malik after it happened.

Well Tris was 7 when he got there and it probably would have taken him a little to actually come out of his shell enough to even talk to Malik...so maybe when Malik was 11 or so? I don't want to make them too old when this happened. I figure at some point maybe one of the newer boys and make a comment about how Tris and Malik are always arguing or what not and then the story can be told or something like that...maybe Tris can kind of push him far enough into the water that only his feet or legs get wet, then they turn red and Tris starts to panic because he can tell Malik is in pain and tries to help him out of the water but ends up pushing him completely in or something...or Tris can already be in the water and splash him and then in his panic to make sure Malik is okay, trips and sends them both into the water....he's of course try to offer to heal Malik after it happened.
I like it ^^ malik wont be too happy of course, but yea, he doesn't seem to be the happiest anyways all things considered lol

awww poor thing
yea... and his partner is Gladius.... haha Malik will be in a world of hurt so he will snap at others when he has the ability to do so. Though I have a feeling Seph and Malik will become friends considering they both know what his father is capable of

Oh good lords....poor poor Malik....that is going to be so interesting

Oh good lords....poor poor Malik....that is going to be so interesting
hehe but I asked to be paired with Gladius so yea...

but it should be interesting. It also seems we have another member that has been around for 10 years now

Ah, it does seem so....so the three of them will probably be close in some ways I'm sure...just since they've been there the longest.

Ah, it does seem so....so the three of them will probably be close in some ways I'm sure...just since they've been there the longest.
we should try to plot with them as well. I feel Malik will try to protect everyone else, though he will not be so protective of Tris, just because of the water incident, but at the same time, Tris would have healed many of his injuries from the scientists testing his scale armor and such.

If you'd rather it be less time I can do that. 3 years was too little of time now that I thought about it, but I don't want to interfere with your planning. c:

If you'd rather it be less time I can do that. 3 years was too little of time now that I thought about it, but I don't want to interfere with your planning. c:
any time is fine really, I believe we have one person that is in there for 9 months, another a year, Tris has the longest I think with 11 years.

we just have to find some way to add your character in to our plotting as well since they would all know each other being there for so long

also I really want to post but I don't know what to put!
whines slightly looking lost and confused. lol

any time is fine really, I believe we have one person that is in there for 9 months, another a year, Tris has the longest I think with 11 years.

we just have to find some way to add your character in to our plotting as well since they would all know each other being there for so long

Zaide has a harder time trusting people, so he doesn't have to be involved too much with your plotting. They could have spoken to him here and there if you don't know how to add him. And I am suffering the same situation as you, my friend.

Rein is the nine months person.
Sorry, I was lurking and just really wanted to make my presence known in some way. I have found that way.
I've had my post ready but it feels weak so I've been reluctantly lurking around all the threads.

I also want to find a partial dragon form for malik.

I might have him be startled awake and be in his winged form as he goes out into the hallway. Possibly even have him have room that just has a bed, since he would most likely scorch his things with his fire ability

Oh gods me too!!! My hands are poised over the keyboard and I'm just like......gah! Also, @Jessica2477, I'm sure we can work something out as far as them having interacted since the three of them have been there for so long, even if Zaide is rather shy. And I completely agree @thegothicbeauty....that's kind of how I saw things...that Malik would be a little more protective of everyone except Tris unless it was something really bad, and I had planned on having a lot of Tris' tests being to heal the other boys when they're hurt because of their tests.....