Dark Flowers OOC (open) (pair list added)

Should we start, wait till all forms and spaces are filled or wait a little longer, and then start?

• start! REALLY WAAAAAANNNAAAA STTTTAAAAARRRTTT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmm.. I think we should wait just a little longer, maybe two more days, and then start

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I think we should wait untill all the forms and spaces are filled in..

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and of course Sephy will already know what his father has in mind.. be warned.. Sephy's really not going to like Malik at all, he's already seening him as a threat :] but sure! we can do that! I've gotta do Sephy's intro first, and then I need to weave Gladius into things.. I don't want him tactlessly bursting in, even though he's a sadist.. Gladius needs a good intro :]
a threat for his father's attention? Or for something else? And I just finished Malik's post ^^ anyways, I think that's fine, Seph doesn't have to like malik, and if Malik learns about what happened with Seph, he will understand why the other doesn't like him. >.<

a threat for his father's.. uhh.. well, let's call it attention yeah :] and awesome! I'll check it out :]

upset's.. an understatment :] Sephy's more then a little insane due to his father's treatment :]

I see, lol poor Sephy.

also... I hope the roleplay hasn't died before it started

I was just waiting for everyone to post before posting again...seeing as Tristan needs to either be let out or collected for the day

I was just waiting for everyone to post before posting again...seeing as Tristan needs to either be let out or collected for the day
Galdius let all the boys out of their dorms when he called malik up I believe... which means that Tristan is free to move about on his own.

Oh I though he'd just opened Malik's door...well then if that's the case...lol

Oh I though he'd just opened Malik's door...well then if that's the case...lol
so tris could run into Malik if you wanted lol though malik isn't in a good mood for being called in by Gladius

I could have him literally run into him and ask him if he was coming to the showers before he noticed who it was...that would get him a glare I'm sure lol

Yay Aiden's first post! Don't worry about being 'late' @Leucothea....its just started beside even some of the other boys haven't posted yet....lol I'm having to restrain myself from posting again

your post is awesome Leucthea :] I'm also debating about posting again :]

I'm thinking we should probably PM the other users who haven't posted yet. Have they paired up yet?

Also Yumi, I have a question. How often do the boys get showers? Is it everyday, every other day, whenever they choose, etc?

I don't think they have yet :] and it's mainly up to the boys when they shower- though they're more or les told off the longer they leave it :]

I think it would be okay for you too post again @Sepdemonium since Galdius and Malik are already face to face

*nods* that is true.. thanks WitchesRayvyn! I'll start to work on another post :]

Ah, that is useful information. Thanks Yumi. :)