Dark Flowers OOC (open) (pair list added)

Should we start, wait till all forms and spaces are filled or wait a little longer, and then start?

• start! REALLY WAAAAAANNNAAAA STTTTAAAAARRRTTT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmm.. I think we should wait just a little longer, maybe two more days, and then start

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I think we should wait untill all the forms and spaces are filled in..

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys, I didn't get any emails that you guys had replied so I thought that you all hadn't posted until I went to manually read the first posts.

that happens to me a lot {that's why you see me posting franticly on various threads} :]

Yeah I've had that happen a couple times too. So I keep my alerts page up in a tab at all times while I'm on and check them every once in a while

Guys, I was wondering, since Rein has been at the lab for nine months now, is there anyone who would have attempted to speak with him or befriend him at one point? Rein has been acting cold towards everyone since his second month there, and during his first month there he mostly avoided everyone, but I'm wondering who would have tried at least once to talk to him. I need it for future reference.

Well Tristan is a pretty easy going guy and probably would have tried talking to him a couple times...and depending on what the scientists have done to him in those 9 months, he's probably had to heal him a couple times too.

@WitchesRayvyn If Tristan had tried to talk to him in his first month he would have tried to find an excuse to not have to talk to him, and then on from the second month replied to him coldly. The first time after Tristan healed him he would have softened a bit towards him, enough to the point that he now will actually hold a somewhat pleasant, though distant conversation with him. And he will probably be very grateful to him.

That sounds great. Since he's one of the guys who has been there the longest, he understands what it's like to feel lonely and even though's kind of shy at first himself, he'll usually always try to make newer boys feel a bit more comfortable. He's can be a bit of a mother hen at times.

Alright, that will work perfectly. Rein will still be a bit weary of him, but not as much as he will be around the others.