Danmachi: The Second Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, pallum would be a little taller then Halfling size, but smaller then Human size. I'll try to finish making the IC tonight when i finish wrecking a friend at Warhammer 40k

Yay~ And have fun! I'll be cheering you on! CRUSH THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FRIEND (♢_♢)b

Reactions: Robo27
I will finally finish my characters then XD, and you actually be good at warhammer pasta? since when? :P

I will finally finish my characters then XD, and you actually be good at warhammer pasta? since when? :P
*Claps* Good! Good! I look forward to seeing your characters!

My characters have been *slightly* finished for awhile, i honestly totally forgot D:<
It's alright. I've been guilty of doing that more times than I can count. XD

Anyway, its nice to meet you! As you probably noticed the name is elofaki.
It's very nice to meet you as well! You're welcome to call me Star! Because my username is so damn long.

i am currently writing down a amazing idea i had for a dnd 5e game.
Nice! I wish I could play 5e. I used to, but then I kind of lost interest because the people I played with played very infrequently.

Nice! I wish I could play 5e. I used to, but then I kind of lost interest because the people I played with played very infrequently.
Well if your interested i guess i could round up other people. now talking about infrequent sessions, i want to put out pasta's eye. He is the dm for one of our sessions and instead of once or twice weekly sessions like i run, he does once or twice monthly and it kills me.

Well if your interested i guess i could round up other people. now talking about infrequent sessions, i want to put out pasta's eye. He is the dm for one of our sessions and instead of once or twice weekly sessions like i run, he does once or twice monthly and it kills me.
Dear Lord. That wasn't nearly as bad as my previous group. My previous group only played once and then I waited two months... And we never played again. Also, you don't have to put me in the group. I'm alright without 5e for now. Thank you very much for offering though!

Dear Lord. That wasn't nearly as bad as my previous group. My previous group only played once and then I waited two months... And we never played again. Also, you don't have to put me in the group. I'm alright without 5e for now. Thank you very much for offering though!
Well i will probably be looking for people anyway, if your ever interested just shoot me a message!

Well i will probably be looking for people anyway, if your ever interested just shoot me a message!
Alright! I'll let you know if I am interested!

Quick question to the GMs, how many characters are we allowed to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.