Danmachi: The Second Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god should be up in a few seconds if anybody wants to join that!

Elofaki, i see you bad talkin me again, i'll keep that in mind for the next DnD session. Also, anyone can join either of my God's Familia's whenever you want!

I have a feeling Aura would love to join Schadel Herr's familia! :D

The Lone Wolf joins no one...until he needs that level up.

Another question, Supporters can also be in a Familia even though they're just support, can they?

Yeah lily in the anime is apart of hestia's familia, so idk why this would be different.

I was gonna wait a bit to put out my second app, but we need a supporter. Here she is!

Name: Kat Loaf

Alias: N/A

Appearance: (Picture or Description works fine) Kat has messy white hair with streaks of black running through them, her tiger ears being purely white. Her blue eyes usually scan the situation at hand or stay on a certain object of her affection. Her tiger tail is white and black and the tip of her tail twitches often. Her height is 5'6", but she wishes to be a bit shorter for other reasons. Her clothing is a purple long sleeved shirt and wears a leather jacket over it. She also has on forest green pants and sandals with crisscrossing straps.

Level: 1 (All Characters start at Level 1)

Race: Demi-Human/War Tiger

Character Type: Supporter

Personality: Kat is a fanatic when it comes to things of value. She is rather possessive of whatever she sees as full of value, whether it'd be a dropped item or a person. Right now, she seems to be obsessed with Marzipan, the reasons unknown to most people. She tries her best to hoard anything that others have found and things she bought, thinking that material wealth is what makes the world go round. When around her love, she gets excited and uses grandiose gestures as she speaks. She gets excited in general when something really, really rare comes her way, or someone levels up. Outside of her obsessions and possessiveness, she is rather perky and upbeat, not hesitating to be the life of the party.

Aspirations: To become Marzipan's wife and, if possible, to get rich quick.

Familia: Schadel Herr

History: Kat Miragin was born in a poor family of six, her parents, her brothers, and her. They had to work hard every day to have ends meet, sometimes not being able to do so due to outside factors. Kat herself didn't really get much schooling as a result, she was only there to help her parents out with their run down shop alongside her brothers who wanted to be soldiers. And they did end up becoming soldiers, sending the money they earned back to their family at home.
Kat herself wanted to stop being so poor all the time, so she began to study economics by observing what the customers wanted and rival businesses. She kept their lessons to heart and, as she grew older, found that being an adventurer would support her family for quite a while. She waved goodbye to her parents and set herself up to reach Orario.
While in Orario, trying to decide what to buy for her first excursion, her eyes caught sight of a blonde haired rabbit in a heated argument with one of the other adventurers. There was something about her that made her heart begin to race and she began stalking the young woman, wanting to know more about her. This continued for a couple of days before making herself known. She joined Schadel Herr's familia and introduced herself to the woman she was going to make as her wife and she'll support her in whatever way she could.

Ect: She took Marzipan's last name as her own due to her obsession with her.
She's a picky eater and would turn up her nose and chicken and birds. Fish, pork, and beef are fine.
Her parents named their children after pets, Dogy, Berd, and Kat.
Her name came to me when I was looking at my fat cat and thought she looked like a loaf from that angle, hence Kat Loaf.

-----------------
Stats
-----------------
(ALL STATS/ABILITIES/MAGIC WILL BE IN PARENTHESIS AND NOT ACTIVE UNTIL THE CHARACTERS STATUS IS EDITED BY A GOD!)

(THERE IS A STAT RANKING SYSTEM AS WELL, LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO SEE THEM)

Power: I-15 (Physical Strength)

Endurance: I-10 (Physical Endurance)

Dexterity: I-10 (Hand-Eye Ability (Like picking Locks, Playing the Piano, ect))

Agility: I-15 (Physical Ability (Dodging, Running, Jumping ect.))

Magic: I-10 (Ability to use Magic(Higher Magic allows you to learn stronger magic and ups the power of Magic used.))

------------
Abilities
------------

(All Characters start with 3 Magic Slots, and Magic cannot be used unless a character has the Basic Magic Ability)

Magic Slot 1: ------------------
Magic Slot 2: ------------------
Magic Slot 3: ------------------

Abilities (Will be Listed below here)

Last edited by a moderator:
The origin of that name shall live forever in history. Its approved in my book.

So quick question do neutral gods dabble into both worlds of creation and combat?

Yea, they're neutrally gifted in both. Not great in one or the other. So you'll have an equal chance to gain both Production and Combat skills and the like.

So does that also mean If a god is combat oriented they can still create, and will give their familia members great combat skills but poor creation skills and vice versa?

Yes it does, alongside having lower chances if it's not the one their oriented to.

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo27
Status
Not open for further replies.