Danmachi: The Second Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! Thank you!

@AllThePasta

Thank you for the clarification! Changed some parts of my app accordingly, hopefully it will be up to snuff now.

To me something like that wouldn't be bad since its even shorter than the basic weapon. I would approve of the weapon since daggers require a bit more finesse to use properly, and I would enjoy seeing how you intend to use it.

Cool then I can start on my CS, I shall have one up in no time!

I look forward to seeing it.

Erm, is my app alright? Kinda waiting on an app check before I watch the thread. :'D

Name:
Kei Kuraneru

Alias:
None

Appearance:

Level:

Race:
Human

Character Type:
Adventurer

Personality:
Kei is one to trust people easily, to the point where it is a fault of his personality. He likes to act on his feelings, he always acts before he thinks even if the situation is dire and could end up taking his life, this is even more apparent when others are in trouble. While he is all that he is a kind person he does not think bad of others and does his best to get on the good sides of others as he does not believe in making enemies. While he can be outgoing he is afflicted with shyness. When teased he will immediately cower away and try to change the situation to get away from the teasing. One thing that really motivates Kei to move forward in life is his positivity; he believes that every new day will bring something new to him and will bring him one step closer towards reaching his aspirations. Kei is energetic to a fault he always runs head first into whatever situation, this is where his overly trusting nature also plays a role in his day to day life. While he seems like a happy-go-lucky sort of guy, when he is put into a dangerous situation he becomes very serious and will fight until he can't stand to ensure he survives to see the next day or to protect whoever is with him at the time.

Aspirations:
Kei's aspirations are simple, he wants to become a hero, one that is strong and can take on anything with sheer willpower and strength. He wants to become all around the strongest, fastest, and luckiest hero.

Familia:
None as of yet

History:
Kei comes from a a rough background, he didn't know his parents, rather they died early in his life and as such he was taken in by relatives but it was not long before they abandoned him at a young age. From that point on he had to live for himself and could not depend on others. He went from town to town and did what work he could to make ends meet. It was hard on him but what kept him going was all the different stories he heard of various heroes. The few that started out as simple adventurers really piqued his interest the most. Every night he would go to sleep dreaming of becoming a mighty adventurer and finally becoming a hero after years of hard work and dedications. One thing he did understand was that it really would take him years of hard work and dedication, and that the first step to becoming an adventurer was to make his was Orario to become a true adventurer. That's exactly what he did, after he worked hard enough and made enough money to make it on his own he travelled to Orario. The journey itself was an amazing feat of it's own as it took him several weeks to make it on foot but once he was there he felt jolt of electricity run through his body, he jumped in joy and immediately upon arrival rushed towards the Guild. This is where he took his first step of becoming the adventurer he always dreamed of becoming.

Ect:
None
-----------------
Stats
-----------------
Power: I-12
Endurance: I-12
Dexterity: I-12
Agility: I-12
Magic: I-12
------------
Abilities
------------
Magic Slot 1: ------------------
Magic Slot 2: ------------------
Magic Slot 3: ------------------

Abilities

Last edited by a moderator:
@chaosheart13 I have read yours and its approved in my book.

@Robo27 Yours is good as well the only thing left you have to do is add +2 to all of your Stats and your good to go.

Alright everyone should be golden so we shall be starting the roleplay either today or tomorrow so look forward to seeing the IC.

Yea, sorry if it takes a little while for me to reply, Work kicks my ass so you can always differ to Blitzfang if you need anything when i'm not around.

Me too! I'm super excited for it! I can't wait to put Aura to good use! :D

Actually now that I think about it, how big are the Pallum exactly? Are they like tiny 3 inch inch people or...?

I think they're just shorties. Not fairy-size, but like... Halfling size? My character will be a kick-ass shorty though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.