Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! Just put WIP at the top so I don't forget you just haven't finished yet.

I'm going to do it >.> I'm just going to make a thread for our characters XD

IC: Please don't *hids face*

I was thinking of making a group for the RP instead of a thread. That way, we can designate different chat rooms as different rooms in the school. Plus, later on when we start adding more accessible areas, we can just add more chat rooms. And if someone dies in a room, you can just post it in that designated thread. Whaddaya think?

LE GASP! I though you where going to be the last one we need before the killing begains V^V

I was thinking of making a group for the RP instead of a thread. That way, we can designate different chat rooms as different rooms in the school. Plus, later on when we start adding more accessible areas, we can just add more chat rooms. And if someone dies in a room, you can just post it in that designated thread. Whaddaya think?

I LOVE IT!

Can I be one of the GMs? because I kinda given you the idea! Well Shiro given me the idea of that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rei Ichiyusai

Nickname: Ri-Ri, Rei-tan

"Super Duper High School Gamer"

Picture:
kxAMSQ0nFU08NSSj7H17UBDCy154uNmM7Pr3LmSEiNc_XHHOFtbBQXm0ti3ZWrAoyemgaDqEsZuQV72qL5mIEMMsr_gC0LNAPSoY1EihNVuhqOOpELHy0XpkV3LG6tQkCg

Strengths:

-Agile with great perception

-Great at strategizing

Weaknesses:

- Social anxiety

- horrible social skills and is usually mute

Backstory:

Rei is the only child of a indie game designer Kazuma Ichiyusai. Ever since she was a toddler she beat every video game put in front of her. She broke a hundred high score records at the age of 13. Unfortunately Rei's parent's had died in a fire at her father's company when she was 15. After the death of her parents she locked herself in her room beating all the games she could. At the age of 19, Rei was recognized as Japan's best gamer after beating more than ten thousand games in 3 years.

Writing Sample:
Rei was for once super excited, she was supposed to be receiving a new game to review. She needed this game to cure her boredom. The doorbell rang, Rei stumbled upon running to the door. The postman chuckled handing her the huge package. She ran up to her bedroom tearing open the package. She tilts her head confused, in place of the game there was a letter. The letter was addressed to her from Hope's peak Academy. "So do I not get to play a new game? That sucks, I hate socializing but I guess I get a paid for education." She sighed she was a bit depressed but at least she might meet new friends.

Dialogue Color: "We will see who is the true gamer here…"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cry
I'm all for it

I love the idea~

I really like this idea, as it would make things much more organized. I can't think of a downside from the top of my head, so it seems great.

I'll be a GM ^-^ me and Cry are active so were perfect :P

YES SIR! ON everyday! maybe not when School starts >.> wait My program has no homework's so Yes on All day after school XD

Alright then! Since @Cry and @ShiroKiyoshi volunteered, they will be co-GM's in case I am absent.

@Darknessofthehart, looks good so far! Just waiting on @Sepdemonium and @Phantom Zero to post their CS's.

Also, thank you to everyone who put in their votes for the group instead of a thread, and I will be making a group for the RP. If anyone had any sudden objections or problems, post them here.

Dang my alerts are so late today...

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.