Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely! Sorry for the late response I don't check my alerts too often, I'm used to getting an E-mail. :3

SHIRO IS STILL HERE OMG!

oh hell....has it started already?! *le gasp* (OAO)"

No, it hasn't. I'm just having everyone check in so we know how many charries we have to fill in for. If you are still in, @Riddler, rate the post so I know you are still active, ok? :)

wait, wait which post? (@~@)" I'm still new so please guide me OTL

It's on page 9. I tagged everyone in it and when you rate it, I cross your name off so I know you are still active in the RP. :)

Well I was interested but it looks like all the spots are taken sadly.
If you don't mind please talk to the admins about removing your advertisement! :)

Omg,it's been forever since I got on here o-o So glad I made it before Monday >//<;

Reactions: Lilpuff
Hey! I'm still interested if there's a free spot now ^-^

Gonna wait a few more hours. If after noon there are still people who have yet to respond, you get a spot, @Temm

Sorry I've been inactive lately, I've been in Thailand for the last ten days. But I'm still interested in roleplaying.

Alright! The ranks have been thinned, and we now have 2 open spots. @Temm, feel free to make your charrie now!

Also, @Phantom Zero, have you finished your CS yet?

*glomps* OMF YASSS. ILL WORK ON HIM NOW!

Yesssssss now we have no more spots to fill! As soon as all the CS's are done, we can start!

Yay! I'll get on it right now! Are you okay with transgenders? I was thinking of making a transgender character like Chihiro, but not the same personality and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.