Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rin Naito
Nickname: Her friends sometimes call her Ri
"Super Duper High School" title: Super Duper High School Artist
Picture:
large.jpg

Strengths:

Creative
Funny
Social
Very Calm

Weaknesses:

Blood
Is afraid of heights
Competitive
Stubborn

Backstory:
Rin is the youngest child, she has one sister that is two years older then her, Seiko is her name. Rin grew up in a medium sized house and she loved to draw and paint and she was very good at it. Her parents where very proud of her and her sister was jealous of her which wasn't that good, they never got along. Not once ever... But aside from that Rin was always a kind and gentle girl to everyone. But she almost spend all her time alone to think, draw and paint. When one day she got the letter that she was accepted at Hope's Peak Academy to attend as the "Super Duper High School Artist" She was ecstatic and very Excited about it, which made her sister even more Jealous of her.

Writing Sample:
Rin was in her room and painting, while her sister Seiko was in the living room and watching TV or something. "Go check the mailbox" their mother shouted from the kitchen. "Rin! Go check the mailbox!" Seiko shouted and Rin sighed. "I'm busy!" she shouted back as she continued to paint. "Ugh" Seiko groaned as she stood up and went to check the mail box. When Seiko opened the mailbox she took the letters and looked at them. "Bills, Bills and Bills" she said as her eyes fell on a certain letter.

"It's for Rin" she sighed as she ran into the house. "RIN! YOU HAVE GOTTEN A LETTER!" Seiko shouted an Rin sighed in annoyance as she opened the door of her room and walked out. "Here" Seiko said giving the letter to Rin. Ring opened the letter to see that she was accepted to Hope's Peak Academy. "I'm accepted" She mumbled. "What?" her mother asked as she peeked out of the kitchen. "I'M ACCEPTED TO HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY!" She shouted as she jumped up and down.

Dialogue Color: "It needs more... Color"- Rin

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, but I noticed a few typos in your CS. If you fix those up, then you are accepted. :)

Yeah, sorry about that! I think that i have changed them all now >.<

Yo lilpuff im gonna flip my weqknesses and strengths because those are weaknesses and strengths if this was a normal high school... which it is not.

Woooow, I've been so busy this little while, came back and saw this huge conversation! It makes me happy! And a little shy too....

And I just finished the anime too! It was amazing~. Oh, and I'm rambling... I apologise for that! >.< Well, I was going to say was I could get my friend to join, since he's now addicted to Dangan Ronpa, but he hasn't roleplayed much, just with me... Is that alright? I'll give him a few pointers to help. If course, I don't have to ask him, not if you don't want me to. But the option is out there!

hi! is this still open? if so may I join? I've heard of Danganropa but never seen it, so I may have to do a little research :]

@Sepdemonium, not to push, but are you still interested? I know you said you were making a CS, and I need to know.

I'm still interested, I'm just trying to work out who to bring (I've got the character concept locked in my skull- but don't know who to use it with) :] but I don't wanna hold you guys up, so if there's other people who wanna join (but can't because I've took a space) or you guys are waiting for me.. I'm happy to give up my spot so you guys can carry on, I'd feel sad if everyone was waiting on me :] (I'm a slow poke with bringing characters :] )

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we aren't waiting. Make it whenever you can, I was just asking because you haven't responded in a few days.

ohh.. *phew* I got a little worried there.. sorry about that.. I need to learn to keep people more notified with these things :]

Name: Nobuo Tsukuda

"Super Duper High School" title: Super Duper High School Psychologist

Picture:
Scot.jpg

Strengths:
  • Very observant
  • Efficient
  • Deceptive
  • Can analyze a person's tells and habits extremely quickly
Weaknesses:
  • Can act egotistical at times
  • Cracks under extreme pressure
  • Competitive
  • Paranoid
Backstory:
Nobuo grew up as an only child in a family that tried their best to protect their son from any possible harm. However, this sheltering made it very hard for Nobuo to deal with stress, developing a strong anxiety that made him burst into tears when even the smallest inconvenience popped up. This made it very difficult for him to make any friends, finding only a small group he could safely hang around with. During his early years of school he quickly discovered his fascination with the human mind. Nobuo often prodded and analyzed the other students in his class in order to learn how they thought. His normal life didn't last long though, as when rumours about him started being milled around the school, despite the actual rumors being minor, Nobuo couldn't handle the stress of the situation. His friends abandoning him, he felt helpless and weak as he was unable to do anything. Seeing that as the last straw, he decided he no longer wanted to be weak and resolved to never be at a disadvantage again. Almost as soon as he made up his mind he'd changed dramatically, being much more cold and calculating. He also began to further utilize his talent at psychological analyses as he swiftly created profiles on every student and teacher on the school, detailing everything about each person to a shocking degree. Nobuo never wanted to feel weak again, and these profiles helped him always have a one-up. His tactics worked and everybody was either terrified of his new personality or the information he held on them. His talents eventually reached interested ears, and after a quick interview Nobuo was allowed to work as an assistant psychological analyst for the police department at age 14, often overshadowing the people he worked with.

Writing Sample:
Nobuo made a couple of final clicks at his computer as he finalized what he was working on, taking a long stretch while he examined his work. "That should be good enough for now. I can always get more later when I meet them in person." He muttered to himself. In front of him on the screen was a list with three names on it, all of them belonging to new kids who had just transfered to his school. Beside their names were detailed summaries of everything he gathered from scouring the net, whether that be from social profiles, old school news from their previous place of learning, or anything else he could find. "It's always more fun and efficient to do it in person, but this has its own level of enjoyments I guess." Clicking print, Nobuo spun around and hopped out of his leather chair and made his way down the stairs to collect his gatherings from the home printer.

Upon retrieving his list, he noticed a letter laid across the living room table with his name on it. It was extremely rare for him to receive a letter of any sorts as most of the work he did with the police was either discussed via email or in person, so Nobuo was understandably curious. After ripping it open and reading its contents, his expression turned into a smirk while he let out a soft chuckle. He knew he was exceptional already, and the fact he was being enrolled into what was arguably the most prestigious school around didn't surprise him much. "Mom!" Nobuo yelled while holding the letter in the direction of where his mother would likely emerge from the kitchen, "I think you should read this!" His mother approached him with a smile and took the note from his hands. She was a lot more enthusiastic upon reading the news, gripping Nobuo in a hug that would be considered strong by a bears standards. "Oh, I'm so proud of you! I always knew our little prodigy would become big! First it was the police and now this, oh you've got to accept!" His mother said enthusiastically. He squirmed his way out of his mothers hold and chuckled. "Really, because I thought I should turn down this once in a life time opportunity to attend one of the biggest schools around." His tone was dripping with sarcasm as he headed back up stairs, waving over his shoulder to indicate he was joking.

Taking a seat at his computer desk and twirling in it a few times lazily, he held the letter above his head and looked at it absentmindedly. "I guess I wont be needing my list anymore." It seemed pretty cool that he would be going to Hopes Peak, but it wasn't something he found overly exciting, especially since he considered himself amazing anyways and didn't need a school to tell him that. As he reached into his pocket and pulled out the paper he printed off earlier, he paused for a few moments. He knew Hopes Peak was only for the best of the best, hence why he was accepted. That also meant that there would be other hot-shots attending the school, which meant he'd get a chance to analyze and manipulate these other students psychologically just like how he did at his current school. Nobuo suddenly had a large grin on his face as he leaned back in his chair and laughed. I'd never gotten a chance to use my talents on people like this before! I think I'm suddenly more excited than I've ever been for anything in my life! His chair spun in circles as he continued holding the letter above his head. He expected he would have great fun at this new school of his.

Dialogue Color: "You say that, but that's not the truth, is it? Don't bother lying, you tend to blink more when you do." -Nobuo

(Hope you are still accepting. It seems like you are.)

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
@cojemo, accepted! I love him. It'll be interesting to see what he finds out about everyone...:)

So tempted to sign up, but I am not that of a long write poster.

You don't have to be. Just a paragraph or two is fine. I don't really care about length, as long as your grammar is decent and I can read what you say :D

Status
Not open for further replies.