Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should probably check and see if everyone else that created a character already is still up for this, as it's common for people to give up on a RP and not post for it if it isn't up within the week they signed up. This way we'll know how many active characters we'll have and be able to decide if we want to wait for more people if some drop out (when the 15th person shows up) or continue on anyways.

I think we should probably check and see if everyone else that created a character already is still up for this, as it's common for people to give up on a RP and not post for it if it isn't up within the week they signed up. This way we'll know how many active characters we'll have and be able to decide if we want to wait for more people if some drop out (when the 15th person shows up) or continue on anyways.
Cojemo is right,

sorry for the long delay everyone, it's being a bad few days.. I'm still doing my best to get the form done :]

Ugh, damn my shyness... Just so you know, I'm definitely going to join this. My friend isn't that sure though, he's never done something as big as this, I'm just waiting for him to create an account, but I think the spaces have already been took. I don't think he'll mind too much.

Seriously though, I never get alerted to when things is wrote here...

Ugh, damn my shyness... Just so you know, I'm definitely going to join this. My friend isn't that sure though, he's never done something as big as this, I'm just waiting for him to create an account, but I think the spaces have already been took. I don't think he'll mind too much.

Seriously though, I never get alerted to when things is wrote here...

Tell him not to worry dear You have nice people as Gm And Co-GMs ^^

Name: Rei Ichiyusai

Nickname: Ri-Ri, Rei-tan

"Super Duper High School Gamer"

Picture:
kxAMSQ0nFU08NSSj7H17UBDCy154uNmM7Pr3LmSEiNc_XHHOFtbBQXm0ti3ZWrAoyemgaDqEsZuQV72qL5mIEMMsr_gC0LNAPSoY1EihNVuhqOOpELHy0XpkV3LG6tQkCg

Strengths:

-Agile with great perception

-Great at strategizing

Weaknesses:

- Social anxiety

- horrible social skills and is usually mute

Backstory:

Rei is the only child of a indie game designer Kazuma Ichiyusai. Ever since she was a toddler she beat every video game put in front of her. She broke a hundred high score records at the age of 13. Unfortunately Rei's parent's had died in a fire at her father's company when she was 15. After the death of her parents she locked herself in her room beating all the games she could. At the age of 19, Rei was recognized as Japan's best gamer after beating more than ten thousand games in 3 years.

Writing Sample:
Rei was for once super excited, she was supposed to be receiving a new game to review. She needed this game to cure her boredom. The doorbell rang, Rei stumbled upon running to the door. The postman chuckled handing her the huge package. She ran up to her bedroom tearing open the package. She tilts her head confused, in place of the game there was a letter. The letter was addressed to her from Hope's peak Academy. "So do I not get to play a new game? That sucks, I hate socializing but I guess I get a paid for education." She sighed she was a bit depressed but at least she might meet new friends.

Dialogue Color: "We will see who is the true gamer here…"
Character sheet is done~!~~

Ah! Sorry, I wasn't getting alerts.

@Darknessofthehart, accepted!

Also, @cojemo is right. If you are one of the people who signed up or reserved a spot.....

[S]@Haruka[/S]
[S]@Fantasy_Star[/S]
[S]@FetusMaknae[/S]
[S]@Phantom Zero[/S]
@Princess of the Teacup
[S]@Mimoza[/S]
[S]@SuperCreativeName[/S]
[S]@ShiroKiyoshi[/S]
[S]@Riddler[/S]
@KatyIsCute
[S]@Sepdemonium[/S]
[S]@Darknessofthehart[/S]
@Death Name Cry
[S]@cojemo[/S]

...then rate this post "You get a cookie" as a checklist. The names will be crossed off as you respond. If Monday rolls around and people have not yet rated, then they will be cut, and we may have to make extra charries.

Also, @SuperCreativeName, we may have some spots left after Monday if your friend does decide to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sepdemonium, it's fine! Get it done as soon as you can. I know you are still active, so you won't be cut if you don't finish on time.

Ah! Sorry, I wasn't getting alerts.

@Darknessofthehart, accepted!

Also, @cojemo is right. If you are one of the people who signed up or reserved a spot.....

@Haruka
@Fantasy_Star
@FetusMaknae
[S]@Phantom Zero[/S]
@Princess of the Teacup
@Mimoza
[S]@SuperCreativeName[/S]
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Riddler
@KatyIsCute
[S]@Sepdemonium[/S]
@Darknessofthehart
@Death Name Cry
[S]@cojemo[/S]

...then rate this post "You get a cookie" as a checklist. The names will be crossed off as you respond. If Monday rolls around and people have not yet rated, then they will be cut, and we may have to make extra charries.

Also, @SuperCreativeName, we may have some spots left after Monday if your friend does decide to join.
Okies!

Dammit I always find threads I wanna join once they have closed x-x If you need any spare characters or start another like it, please let me know ^-^;

@Temm, you got it! If you are still interested after Monday, there may be a spot you can fill, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.