Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IHDOAIDHAIUFGHAIPUDHAID NOMG I have my character soon!!!!!!!! you just made me the most happiest person ever!!!! EVER! I love you! I love you! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVEYOU!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you!

...never thought I'd be loved for agreeing to let someone kill people...

Reactions: Riddler
Someone has to make a Fuwakawa like character ^-^

tumblr_myqs2jmh1f1t4urfuo1_500.jpg

Name: Isabell st. hilaire

Nickname: Isa, Coco (love being called Coco)

Super Duper High School Crazy Girl

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Long and strength

Eye Color: Hazel

tumblr_m1dv0kNSGo1rs97y9o1_500.png

Strengths:
  • hiding
  • running
  • knifes

Weaknesses:
  • she small so she can't go up agants anyone taller unless she has a weapon on her and well.... her dark side comes out.
  • water.
  • Rudeness (makes her snap!)

e913069c9a1677830a8814e5abe174b8.jpg

Back story:
In XXXX I was Born to a loving mother. but when I got to the age 9 things changed, my cousin died from cancer and my mother lost many of her jobs.... she couldn't hold us. At the same time I have been Bullied for being me. people don't like me much it seams. They say mean things and everything. this been going on since kindergarten. but anyways I moved out of my house and was living in a new one I changed to many schools. then my grampapa died from a heart attack.... but luckily High school popped up and I was staying where I was.... well that what I though. Soon my mom lost another job because they where letting people go. I stayed in school acting like nothing was happening at home. I was happy in my high school. no more bullies and I got my first Friend Bianca and more after that. then in seconded year of high school my uncle pulled me out and I moved in with him. for the rest of that year (School Year) I was bullied again I don't have friends. so I joined some clubs. Glee. and Wow was I famous there! My Glee Teacher loved me and My voice she said it was an Angels voice. but I still need tuning. she even asked me if I ever taken lesson when I said no she was shocked. and she said she would teach me. and when my time with my uncle came to an end at summer time and I moved In with my nana. it turned out my mother died.... I never knew that. no one told me. she died from a car accented. a drunk driver crashed into my mother car and she died in in pack. I was never felt the same. but I moved on never showed my real feelings. Always hidden behind my smile. only when I don't smile people ask "Are you ok?" and I hate that I never want to hear that! I moved out of my Nana's house and she told me about a Family, A cousin, in XXXX. new place new school new new friends. I still talk to Bianca. just not as much

thumb.png

Writing Sample: WIP

Dialogue Color: "Hahaha Me the killer.... I wish! because look at this crime its so Beautiful! I hope I die so Beautifully as s/he did! Ohhh Can't weit" - Isa

y4.png

PS: She snapped
bb6f8ceb4aab4bd261c5566006ddc486.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cry in the game you just run around finding clues of other people that killed. You don't kill I think. don't remember

@Cry in the game you just run around finding clues of other people that killed. You don't kill I think. don't remember

Oh dear child you have no idea about the game do you.... to graduate you must kill people and get away with it ^^ and if you do everyone dies and you win. if you don't you die and the game continues ^^

@Cry, love the charrie so far! Finish the WS and add a pic when you can! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think @ShiroKiyoshi was talking about the video game. You don't have the killing capability in the video game.

OMFG I love you @Cry you made a Fukawa character ^-^

I wanted to play the games so bad and wallet was like "Lol nope, you can't have that." OTL

I Can buy the game >.> I like have 200 (in cash) right now the only thing is I have a Ds3d and its for PSVisa T^T I WANT THE GAME TO!

Guys watch the anime the punishments are awesome.

Miss @Lilpuff I was wonder..... In the game there was a moment I noticed..... Do we have to tell you a secret or an embarrassing thing? because In the Game if you don't kill and graduate in less then 24 hours one of them would have been reviled...?

It depends on whatever Monokuma decides will be the motivator that time around. And believe me, they will be very interesting... >:) But yes, that is the general concept. If too many IRL days go by with no murder, then an incentive like that will be put in place.

Ok.... I hope not because if i have to tell you something of my past again I will hate my self. *facedask* by the way everything you read is base on me..... so I'm a little crazy!.... the only thing thats fake is my mothers death.... she still alive ^^

Well, then, you just made me more apt to use your darkest secrets as an incentive... *evily smiles and pets cat*

Status
Not open for further replies.