Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shiro Kiyoshi

Nickname:
N/A

"Super Duper High School" Tech Wiz

Picture:
3051682185_1_3_s4x5dbem.jpg

Strengths:

• Gaming has allowed him to be less scared of blood.
  • Multi-tasker.
  • Attentive.
  • Organized.
  • Fast.

Weaknesses:

• Blunt. To an extreme measure. He says everything on his mind regardless of circumstances.
  • Anti-Social.
  • Annoyed easily.
  • Terrible liar.
  • Submissive when outdone.
  • Weakling.

Back story:
Shiro was an only child with two parents who fought constantly. His mother eventually divorced his father, and remarried. This threw Shiro into a shell like state, he would turn to the internet to escape. He played MMO's all day. At the start of his phase he still went to school and hung out with friends, but when he got home he would avoid his family and head straight down the hallway and shut himself in his room. As this process continued his mother thought it was his step-father. Constantly accusing the step-father of everything her son complained about eventually leading to fighting once again. This cycle repeated, each time Shiro becoming more engulfed into the cyberworld. When his mother divorced the second time, he quit hanging out with his friends and only hung out with people on forums. The third time, Shiro started coding learning quickly how to rewrite his own systems programs. The fourth time Shiro had released a software that was a common use for real tech guys and big time animators. The fifth and final time his mother divorced, She died due to the fact that she and her husband were arguing and colided with a semi. By this time Shiro was enrolled in virtual school finishing his last middle school year. He was an "B" average student, dedicating most of his time to the software he created. When his mother died his grandmother took him in.

Writing Sample:
Shiro was sitting at his desk editing a program that was reported "bugged". It seemed as if when tasks like opening windows were attempted, it got rid of the "explorer.exe" program, which was the task bar.

"How the hell did something like this happen... There's no way I missed something like this, but it's in Beta it is to be expected."
Shiro spent half that day debugging programs. At some point when the changes to the programs were being updated over the net a email alert appeared, he attempted to dismiss it but it was turned into a mandatory alert slowing down all functions of his desktop for the message.

"I'm going to kill the spammer whose doing this!"
His grandmother called up to him. "What did you say Shiro?" "Some moronic spammer sent a email slowig down my system functions! I'm going to kill him and make him rue his birth!" His grandmother laughed. "Are you laughing?! What's so funny?!" Shiro pulled the message to his phone to free his computer's RAM and Memory. He ran out his room to his grandmother cooking lunch. "What's so funny Grandmother?" She slipped a bar of soap in his mouth "Don't get smart with me young man! Now, just open this... this..." Shiro spit out the soap. "Email." pointing at Shiro she confirmed his answer. "Yes. Yes that's it. Open up this email and see what it is." Shiro reached into his pocket, whipped out his phone, and read the email recipient first. "Hope's Peak. Sounds familiar." He read on skimming occasionally murmuring the long intro. He looked up with a blank face. "It's a school invite." "Join." "N--" His grandmother shoved a wooden spoon she used to stir some vinegar into his mouth. "Join." Shiro gave in and sent a reply with his resume and health info.

After lunch another mandatory email popped up. His grandmother sat drinking tea as he went to go check the email. It was a response from Hope's Peak. He opened it and only got to read "Thank you" and see a giant ".gif" picture, before his computer crashed.
"I already hate this school!" His grandmother's tea rippled.

Dialogue Color: "I don't want to talk to you so don't talk to me."
-Shiro

(Made
It So I Dont Have To Worry Bout It Later)

And you too, @Lilpuff
this is my character:

Name: Takumi Kazama

Nickname: Takkun, Mattakun

"Super Duper High School" title: Super Duper High School Robotics Expert

Picture:
tumblr_m3wvfaq0AS1rncf9so1_500.png

Strengths:
  • good with machines and electronics
  • good with computers
  • optimistic and caring

Weaknesses:
  • may come off as rude for being overly friendly and casual at times
  • has little or no acknowledgement of personal space
  • kind of tennen boke but has some kind of superiority complex on certain things

Back story:

He's an undeniably gifted boy born to an almost repressively normal couple: a robotics engineer father and a programmer mother. Well loved by both parents, they decided to introduce Takumi into their professions little by little. It's also to wear him out because as a child, he gets restless when bored. As he grew, his parents were climbing up to higher posts in their jobs and they spent less and less time with him but he continued to learn by experimentation. He was thirteen when he created his own OS. Fifteen when he began creating his masterpiece which he completed in three years; the lifelike robot "Pandora" was finished. He became inseparable from it, and most of what he learns always goes to improving it.

Writing Sample:

Summer's heat kept Takumi indoors. He can't take the sun most times so he sat hunched in front of his PC, busily leveling up his character. He had no intention of going out at all, even if his friends continuously sent him invites to the pool or their houses.

"Sorry...I have bowel problems." He texted them all back. It was enough to shut them up. Friends would only get annoyed if he told them he'd much rather try the games he bought just last week. Besides, he also bought new accessories for Pandora.

When his level 76 warrior finally improved, he blitzed through adding stats and shut down his computer. It was time for Pandora. He opened his closet where the robot stood, plugged to an extension port. He unplugged it and pressed the switch at the back of its neck.

"Hello Pandora." He said. This was the password that starts Pandora's AI. Its eyes flipped open and glowed in response to his voice before settling in its bright green color which matches the wig he put on it. Its mouth moved as it greeted him back. "Hello, Takumi."

"Step out, I have some cool stuff for you." He said warmly, as if Pandora was his own child. He held its hand as it followed him. He pointed to the bed and it sat down. "What do you have for me?"

"A new voice, new dress and new hair." He said, taking a paper bag from a corner of his room. he took out a flash drive first. "I put the voice in here already. I modified it a bit."

"You have mail." Pandora said suddenly.

"Okay, read." Takumi replied with a shrug.

"Snail mail."

"What?" Takumi took the envelope Pandora handed to him. "How long have you had this?"

"Ten hours, fifteen minutes and-"

"This morning, then. Use simpler terms unless I ask for specifics." Takumi replied distractedly, seeing the logo on the envelope.

"Yes!" He cheered, fist-bumping the air and shaking Pandora's shoulders. "I'm gonna be Ultimate, I tell you!"

"Ultimate?" Pandora repeated.

"Wait till mother and father learns of this. They'll be thrilled! I can't wait." He said, pacing about excitedly. She opened the enveloped and half shouted the letter in excitement. Then he collapsed on his bed beside Pandora. "It'll be lonely if I can't take you with me."

"You can use my app." Pandora pointed out.

"Bah." Takumi shook his hand at the suggestion. "It's not the same. And I would not have been 'Super Duper' if it weren't for you. You're my Super Duper creation."

"You made me."

Takumi said nothing. He's a student of Hope's Peak Academy now, and being Super Duper isn't quite enough to make Pandora alive. But when he becomes Ultimate...

She might just be jumping with him.

Dialogue Color: "Can I check it?" -Takumi

We're much too similar, don't you think? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I can quit if I have to.

Or you guys can kill off Takumi first!
:D
kill him first omg yay

If the problem your having is that i am a super master of Software. there's no problem because you don't deal in software. Robotics deals in coding and programming using software like ones Shiro created. It is also more engineering than programming

Still whatever the similarities are it doesn't affect the RP. I don't really see the problem.

Are you busy or something?

Umm, try not to double post.

It doesn't. Just pointing it out. Variety is more fun, of course.

While variety is fun, both of your characters are unique, as there really isn't a problem with the similarities. While they both do work with tech stuff (sorry to generalize) they specialize in different areas, which makes them unique enough.

Yeah I screw up and do that all the time my bad. But, if that much of a problem its an easy fix. Lilpuff will have to reaprove though so until I get it written out it stays as is OK. And if we get to the RP phase before then im sorry.

but I do want to have Takumi first to die.

[rainbow]willing killers, PM![/rainbow]
:D

Reactions: Lilpuff
Aye sir 0307

ah well, same characteristics or not and individually unique is equal to as long as you have a character then rp away!

we need more people Q~Q everyone anyone that you RP with is on tell them to join I really want to start already Q~Q

the burden passes to me then. Ugh v.v

Submit a CS and we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.