Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOO fine I'll tell you something..... *whispers it in your ear* its...... Nothing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks some of it is her clothing ^^ she changes all the time >.>

I wonder who will be the master mind..... if there is one....... I know @Lilpuff wont be telling that to anyone anytime soon... but still I wonder... will there be a master mind or will it be a random killing spear to the dead? fun fun.... can't wait for this to start ^^

also I'll have my WS put soon.... don't worry you'll like it *gives off an evil smirk before turning around and walking away to continue out some 'work' that was need to be done*

No I bet she'll pick one of us two IF we die. @Cry

Can't wait ^^ Damn it now I want my personality like Disrepair!

Well my personality is kinda like hers buttttttt its to late ^^

I don't have anyone in mind yet to play the mastermind... I'm waiting until every spot is filled. But there will be one, so keep that in mind when you choose your allies. >:D

PEOPLE NEED TO SIGN UP ALREADY SO WE CAN START LIKE COME ON

Would you like me to make an Banner for you child? I would love to make one for this rp ^^

I already have one up, but thanks anyway! :) ^^^^

Awwww well I'm making one anyways....... NOT! I'll make one just for the fun of it XD

Okie dokie. Show it to me and if I like it I'll put it up, ok? Just post it here SO THE WORLD CAN SEE YOUR AWESOME BANNER!

Class Trail.jpg

SURE THING!!!! not the best but tried my best I wanted something to move in it buttttttttt the site I use doesn't do that! MEANIES!

but here he is my super duper BANNER!!!!

I didn't. I just used Preview om my Mac and added text to the picture. But thank you!

Ohhh I don't have mac or whatever.... I use a site ^^; But still yours is good as well ^^

Thank you ^^^ I sent in the banner, but I put your name on it so people know you made it. I'm just waiting for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.