Danganronpa: The Next Generation (OOC) NO MORE SPOTS!!!

Have you seen Danganronpa and/or played either of the games?

• Yes, I have done all three!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I have only watched the anime.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I have only played one/both of the games.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have heard of Danganronpa, but haven't played or seen it.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dangan...what?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fantasy_Star, accepted! I love how she's OCD. It'll be really funny to see her freak out over the messes the murders are going to create! :D

((Also, it's Hope's Peak, not Peek...))

Name: Misaki Suzumoto

Nickname: Mimi

"Super Duper High School" title: Super Duper High School Author

Picture:
2270337_1324649381377.77res_400_300.jpg

Strengths:
  • Creative
  • Friendly
  • Patient
  • Can handle the sight of blood

Weaknesses:

• Easily terrified
  • Lying
  • Normally dependent on others
  • Stubborn

Backstory: Misaki didn't have the best childhood. She was raised by her mother, her father leaving the family once she was three years of age, and was the oldest of four. Her sister, Ayumi, is three years younger than her, then her brother, Yukkiteru, and he is closely followed by the twins Seiki and Dana. Growing up, her mother was always away to work, but somehow managed to bring up her children at the same time. So, feeling as if it was her duty, Misaki tried to help as much as she could.

When she was eleven, she realised she had a talent for creative writing. She had wrote numerous stories- short and long- and decided to present her work to a publisher. Her life changed for the better then; the company loved her piece's and she quickly became well known. At the moment, twelve successful books have been released and there has been talk of anime or manga adaptation. Her family and herself moved from their flat into a greater, more grand house and they've never had a trouble since. So, to sum it up, it's a rags to riches story.

Mikasi is a sweetheart. She's charming, sweet and shy, and wouldn't dare hurt a fly unless necessary. Despite the timid yet bubbly sparkle in her amber eyes, she can snap at any given time. But, for the most part, you'll never see her without a smile.

Writing Sample:
"Aaaaaaaaand... I can't draw." The girl concluded as she stared down at the roughly drawn sketches. "Looks like mangaka isn't something for me." Misaki rolled her eyes. A pout forced her lips downwards and she leaned back in her chair. It was a shame really; all her siblings had the talent to draw amazing pictures, and here she was, looking at a pathetic excuse of a manga character. It looked more like a sketch a six year old would doodle once they got bored with school work. Looks like she would, once again, have to hire an illustrator. The thought made her groan inwardly. Most of them were all idiots and her siblings were much too young for the stress of drawing manga for her. Oh, what a pleasure it was to work.

The tiny teen sighed before crumbling up the paper and threw it behind her shoulder. Standing, she stretched her arms upwards. 'Maybe a walk might make me feel better... I can grab some pocky at the same time,' Misaki thought to herself with a grin. Yes, that would definitely make her feel better. As quickly as she could move, she abandoned her latest piece of 'work' and sprinted down the stairs of her home, skipping two at a time. She leapt onto the ground at the bottom of the staircase with the grace of a cat and hopped off towards the kitchen, spotting her mother and Ayumi talking quietly. Their heads snapped up at her arrival, looking at each other before at her. "Is it okay if I pop down to the store, mother?" Misaki asked as she directed her thumb in the direction of the front door. Instead of answering, a smile tore across the older woman's lips and Misaki couldn't help but furrow her brows from confusion. "Mother...?" She questioned, opening her mouth to continue but was cut off by a giggle sounding from behind her. Jumping from shock, she twirled around to face the new arrival. Her little brother stood there, his five year old face adorning a huge grin with a letter in his hands. Her eyes widened. No... This couldn't be...

"Go on, dear. It's yours." Her mother encouraged with a hum. Stunned, Misaki reached down to grab the letter from her younger brother's hand, staring at it as if it wasn't real. Was she dreaming...? As if holding a priceless vase, the amber eyed girl took the utmost care upon opening the letter, and a hushed environment fell over the family. Slowly, she read the letter, drinking it all in.

"I got accepted..." Her words were barely audible as they left her lips, and with tears gleaming in her eyes she looked up at her mother with the widest smile. "I got accepted into Hope's Peak!" Misaki cried. A huge cheer sounded and she ran into her mother's arms, sobbing from joy. Never had she expected this to happen. She felt as if she was on top of the world and nothing could bring her down.

"I'm so proud of you..." Her mother whispered, kissing the top of her head. Misaki sniffled, nuzzling into her. "My beautiful, beautiful little girl..."

This was, by far, the best day of her life. Nothing could top this, she was certain of that. The future was going to be bright, and Misaki wss determined to hear those words leave her mother's mouth again.

Dialogue Color: "Hi there, pleased to meet you! I find you rather interesting, mind if I use you as inspiration for a character?"

Name: Takumi Kazama

Nickname: Takkun, Mattakun

"Super Duper High School" title: Super Duper High School Robotics Expert

Picture:
tumblr_m3wvfaq0AS1rncf9so1_500.png

Strengths:
  • good with machines and electronics
  • good with computers
  • optimistic and caring

Weaknesses:
  • may come off as rude for being overly friendly and casual at times
  • has little or no acknowledgement of personal space
  • kind of tennen boke but has some kind of superiority complex on certain things

Back story:

He's an undeniably gifted boy born to an almost repressively normal couple: a robotics engineer father and a programmer mother. Well loved by both parents, they decided to introduce Takumi into their professions little by little. It's also to wear him out because as a child, he gets restless when bored. As he grew, his parents were climbing up to higher posts in their jobs and they spent less and less time with him but he continued to learn by experimentation. He was thirteen when he created his own OS. Fifteen when he began creating his masterpiece which he completed in three years; the lifelike robot "Pandora" was finished. He became inseparable from it, and most of what he learns always goes to improving it.

Writing Sample:

Summer's heat kept Takumi indoors. He can't take the sun most times so he sat hunched in front of his PC, busily leveling up his character. He had no intention of going out at all, even if his friends continuously sent him invites to the pool or their houses.

"Sorry...I have bowel problems." He texted them all back. It was enough to shut them up. Friends would only get annoyed if he told them he'd much rather try the games he bought just last week. Besides, he also bought new accessories for Pandora.

When his level 76 warrior finally improved, he blitzed through adding stats and shut down his computer. It was time for Pandora. He opened his closet where the robot stood, plugged to an extension port. He unplugged it and pressed the switch at the back of its neck.

"Hello Pandora." He said. This was the password that starts Pandora's AI. Its eyes flipped open and glowed in response to his voice before settling in its bright green color which matches the wig he put on it. Its mouth moved as it greeted him back. "Hello, Takumi."

"Step out, I have some cool stuff for you." He said warmly, as if Pandora was his own child. He held its hand as it followed him. He pointed to the bed and it sat down. "What do you have for me?"

"A new voice, new dress and new hair." He said, taking a paper bag from a corner of his room. he took out a flash drive first. "I put the voice in here already. I modified it a bit."

"You have mail." Pandora said suddenly.

"Okay, read." Takumi replied with a shrug.

"Snail mail."

"What?" Takumi took the envelope Pandora handed to him. "How long have you had this?"

"Ten hours, fifteen minutes and-"

"This morning, then. Use simpler terms unless I ask for specifics." Takumi replied distractedly, seeing the logo on the envelope.

"Yes!" He cheered, fist-bumping the air and shaking Pandora's shoulders. "I'm gonna be Ultimate, I tell you!"

"Ultimate?" Pandora repeated.

"Wait till mother and father learns of this. They'll be thrilled! I can't wait." He said, pacing about excitedly. She opened the enveloped and half shouted the letter in excitement. Then he collapsed on his bed beside Pandora. "It'll be lonely if I can't take you with me."

"You can use my app." Pandora pointed out.

"Bah." Takumi shook his hand at the suggestion. "It's not the same. And I would not have been 'Super Duper' if it weren't for you. You're my Super Duper creation."

"You made me."

Takumi said nothing. He's a student of Hope's Peak Academy now, and being Super Duper isn't quite enough to make Pandora alive. But when he becomes Ultimate...

She might just be jumping with him.

Dialogue Color: "Can I check it?" -Takumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Can Takumi bring Pandora the robot to Hope's Peak, by the way?

Yes, but just remember it is Takumi who is the investigator, not Pandora. If she tries to help, Monokuma might have something to say about it...

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Don't worry. She'll just be a companion of sorts.
[but then it'll also be fun if monokuma did something ne!]

Don't worry. She'll just be a companion of sorts.
[but then it'll also be fun if monokuma did something ne!]
Then yes, it is fine. But poor Takumi if Monokuma gets to her... >:D

I would like to reserve as well. ^-^

Name: Shiro Kiyoshi

Nickname:
N/A

"Super Duper High School" Tech Wiz

Picture:
3051682185_1_3_s4x5dbem.jpg

Strengths:

• Gaming has allowed him to be less scared of blood.
  • Multi-tasker.
  • Attentive.
  • Organized.
  • Fast.
  • Anti-social

Weaknesses:

• Blunt. To an extreme measure. He says everything on his mind regardless of circumstances.
  • Annoyed easily.
  • Terrible liar.
  • Submissive when outdone.
  • Weakling.

Back story:
Shiro was an only child with two parents who fought constantly. His mother eventually divorced his father, and remarried. This threw Shiro into a shell like state, he would turn to the internet to escape. He played MMO's all day. At the start of his phase he still went to school and hung out with friends, but when he got home he would avoid his family and head straight down the hallway and shut himself in his room. As this process continued his mother thought it was his step-father. Constantly accusing the step-father of everything her son complained about eventually leading to fighting once again. This cycle repeated, each time Shiro becoming more engulfed into the cyberworld. When his mother divorced the second time, he quit hanging out with his friends and only hung out with people on forums. The third time, Shiro started coding learning quickly how to rewrite his own systems programs. The fourth time Shiro had released a software that was a common use for real tech guys and big time animators. The fifth and final time his mother divorced, She died due to the fact that she and her husband were arguing and colided with a semi. By this time Shiro was enrolled in virtual school finishing his last middle school year. He was an "B" average student, dedicating most of his time to the software he created. When his mother died his grandmother took him in.

Writing Sample:
Shiro was sitting at his desk editing a program that was reported "bugged". It seemed as if when tasks like opening windows were attempted, it got rid of the "explorer.exe" program, which was the task bar.

"How the hell did something like this happen... There's no way I missed something like this, but it's in Beta it is to be expected."
Shiro spent half that day debugging programs. At some point when the changes to the programs were being updated over the net a email alert appeared, he attempted to dismiss it but it was turned into a mandatory alert slowing down all functions of his desktop for the message.

"I'm going to kill the spammer whose doing this!"
His grandmother called up to him. "What did you say Shiro?" "Some moronic spammer sent a email slowig down my system functions! I'm going to kill him and make him rue his birth!" His grandmother laughed. "Are you laughing?! What's so funny?!" Shiro pulled the message to his phone to free his computer's RAM and Memory. He ran out his room to his grandmother cooking lunch. "What's so funny Grandmother?" She slipped a bar of soap in his mouth "Don't get smart with me young man! Now, just open this... this..." Shiro spit out the soap. "Email." pointing at Shiro she confirmed his answer. "Yes. Yes that's it. Open up this email and see what it is." Shiro reached into his pocket, whipped out his phone, and read the email recipient first. "Hope's Peak. Sounds familiar." He read on skimming occasionally murmuring the long intro. He looked up with a blank face. "It's a school invite." "Join." "N--" His grandmother shoved a wooden spoon she used to stir some vinegar into his mouth. "Join." Shiro gave in and sent a reply with his resume and health info.

After lunch another mandatory email popped up. His grandmother sat drinking tea as he went to go check the email. It was a response from Hope's Peak. He opened it and only got to read "Thank you" and see a giant ".gif" picture, before his computer crashed.
"I already hate this school!" His grandmother's tea rippled.

Dialogue Color: "I don't want to talk to you so don't talk to me."
-Shiro

(Made
It So I Dont Have To Worry Bout It Later)

Last edited:
Name: Ryuuji Sakaguchi
Nickname: Ryuchan, Ryuu
"Super Duper High School" title: Super Duper High School Master Swordsman

Picture:bad-ass.jpg

Strengths:

• heightened senses but mostly relies on his sixth sense or intuition and observation
  • swordsmanship skills and concentration
  • optimistic, understanding, and calm, ( doesn't panic much unless needed to be )
Weaknesses:
  • can be mistaken as a cold person because of his aura and observing eyes.
  • annoying when trying to be of help or is concerned.
  • tends to be forgetful from time to time
Back Story: Ryuuji is an only child, but he was supposed to be the eldest and was gonna have a baby sister soon, when both of his parents died in a car accident, a truck had collided with the ambulance they were riding on as they were on their way to the hospital for delivery. after the burial and 49 days, he was then taken in by his grandfather from his father's side and began living in the mountains. Ryuuji was taught the different paths of martial arts and was called a prodigy by different coaches around Japan and a few outside Japan.

And developed from the broken young boy who mulled about his parents and little sister's death to a teen who have accepted the past and moved forward with an positive outlook at life. This explains his care-free, laid-back, and positive attitude.

But the only path he had admired and focused on was "Path in Handling Different Weaponry" and "The Way of the Swordsman" , He was only twelve when he was considered to be a professional in handling weapons but by the time he reached the age seventeen, he was already considered as a genius in sword handling and was decided to be given his own sword during his birthday, Ryuuji treasures the sword and is like a part of his body. You will never ever see him not carrying it behind his back or when he trains.

Writing Sample: "...three hundred and fifty four...three hundred and fifty five...three hundred and fifty six... three hun-" a disturbing knock resonated in the training room Ryuuji was in and broke his counting. "Come in!" the teen yelled as he placed down the metallic broad sword on the stand beside him and saw his grandfather coming in with briskly steps. "You have an important mail." the old man simply said as he gave a fancy envelope to him. "What's this for?" he simply asked as he got hold of his shirt and lifted it up to wipe his sweating face, unconsciously-yet-visibly showing his well-built body, Ryuuji then wiped his hands on his sweatpants in order not to soil the fancy envelope. "It is of something with importance." his grandfather said with a formal tone, whom the teen has gotten used to due to his hellish training days with the old man.

"Well, judging from the appearance, it rea----OW! That hurt damn old man!"
Ryuuji complained as he rubbed the back of his head where the old fellow hit.

"Stop your nonsense complaining and open the letter, you idiot grandson." his grandfather retaliated and shoved the letter into the boy's hands. "Go on and open it up boy." his grandfather urged, the teen raised an eyebrow with suspicion and the old man chuckled. "Don't worry, I haven't checked the inside of it." he finally said and exited the training room.
Grumpy old man, what's his problem? He thought and ripped the enveloped open and checked the contents. Ryuuji couldn't believe it and skimmed through the letter again, he grabbed his head and with that a big and idiotic smile spread across his face, just through his swordsmanship skills from both local and international tournaments, he's being acknowledge as one of the students in a prestigious high school!

The teen crumpled the letter in excitement and immediately went to his room to prepare his things to bring to the school, let's not forget his sword of course, there is no way that'll let Ryuuji NOT accept the enrollment.

This'll be exciting for himself and he just couldn't wait for it, but at the same time he has a bad feeling for it, Ryuuji shook his head and quickly placed aside the thought.

Dialogue Color: "Why don't we just keep calm and relax, shall we? Or maybe you can train with me if you like!" - Ryuuji

(sorry if I placed my candidation without your approval ^^" so peace! XD and sorry if the pic is too big!! OTL)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Haruka, I suppose it is. Although, I'm not sure it is that big of an issue. I will ask someone to move it. Now, where do you do that..?

Oh poop,forgot to respond xD Uh,I don't really know... o.o oh well,whatever xD

...yay we only need 5 more people~ :D

kinda glad I can participate in the roleplay XD

*GASPING!!!! SO MANY GASPING* YOU HAD ME AT KILLING HDOSJKIAHFIUADHGALJHDGLADJVGLBAOUDJHABG I CAN KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!! I WANT TO JOIN!!! LET ME JOIN PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.