Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Zodiac Sign:
    Pisces

SHSL:
    Super High School Level Phantom Thief (enrolled as "SHSL Magician")​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/gPxqTbv.png[/imga]
    Virtues:
    Analytical | Quick-witted | Calm | Collected | High IQ | Doing magic illusion tricks

Flaws:
    Crude | Inconsiderate | Blunt | Cruel

Personality:
    There are two sides of Gen; himself, and the Phantom Thief. When he becomes the Phantom Thief, his entire demeanor changes, and he's confident, quick-witted and ruthless. He's fast and manages to go unnoticed in a crowd, but to him, being invisible isn't the most important thing. He always sends out notices to the police about what he will steal and when, and therefore shows off in front of them using his magic tricks and illusions.
    The normal Gen is a bit socially inept. He lacks in the ability to talk normally with other people, and usually hides in the shadows, keeping quiet unless he is addressed. As Gen was (and is) his secret identity to hide that he's the Phantom Thief, he doesn't want to stand out in the normal life. Sometimes, he's put in situations where he has to talk to other people, but it's hard for him to revert back to the time before he became a thief, before everything happened. To most, the normal Gen will appear as quiet, serious and a bit rude.
    While Gen doesn't have a split personality, as he is fully in control of both himself and the Phantom Thief, it would seem so when he can suddenly say much more confident and straight-forward things. He has lived himself into the Phantom Thief persona, and at this point, he has a hard time distinguishing it from his normal personality, as it feels so real.

Magic | Disguise | Books (factual) | History | Stealing | Training his agility

Dislikes:
    Sweets | Naive people | Sports | Any kind of romantic fiction | Clumsiness

Fears:
    Romance | Cats​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/edqqZDw.png[/imga]
    Height:
    180cm

Weight:
    59kg

Blood Type:

Clothing:
    Gen usually only wears black, and he usually tends to blend very well with the background. Normally, he wears a pair of thick-rimmed glasses, but these are replaced by his mask when he goes on heists. He wears discrete clothing when he's walking the streets normally, but his flowing, black cape is quite eye-catching when he's out breaking into places to steal. With his Phantom Thief outfit, he wears a pair of bright red gloves, and his eyes turn yellow behind the mask.​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/E2GwSQM.png[/imga]
    Place of Birth:
    Tokyo, Japan

Full History:
    Soon after Gen was born, his mother disappeared. He has never gotten to see her at all, and he was raised by his father, just the two of them. His father was a famous magician who traveled the whole world to do magic shows. Gen traveled with him to all of those places, meeting tons of new people and finding his passion for magic. At a fatal accident in America, Gen's father fell victim to one of his own illusions and disappeared. Gen, who was about 10 years old at the time, was never informed of the details of the accident, but he wasn't deaf to the whispered comments at the funeral.

"That was no accident."

Gen was put in care with close relatives in America, and started American school, slowly perfecting his English. Throughout childhood, he had carried a hobby of reading books on history and other subjects in school. Unable to properly interact with his fellow classmates, he delved into the world of the books as he searched the mystery of his father's disappearance - knowing somewhere deep down that his father could not be dead. He would've had a reason to suddenly erase himself from the face of the earth.

One day, he stumbled upon an ominous, secretive criminal organ in connection with his father's name. The organization was searching for a legendary jewel, though there were no details on how this jewel looks. All they know is that it's a big jewel... but those are hidden all over the world.

In the hopes of stumbling upon them, Gen started chasing after the jewels. The first one happened to be at a museum in Japan, and he traveled back to his home country. At the tender age of 13, he made his debut as the Phantom Thief, using his magic illusions to get his hands on the jewel in the hopes that it would attract the criminals. He wanted to know the truth so badly.

Within barely two years, the Phantom Thief had gained worldwide fame for his drastic and bold heists, announcing his appearance to the police, and never getting himself caught. His cocky, confident personality attracted a steady fanbase, and at this point, he's somewhat of a celebrity. He traveled the whole world in hopes of solving the mystery of his father.

It was in England that things finally changed. After having successfully completed yet another heist, returning the jewel that was, once again, not the one he was looking for, he received a letter from the Estorra Academy, a famous talent school that scouted only the best of the best at whatever they were doing.

Hoping that this would help him in his further quests, Gen accepted going into the school with the belief that he would eventually be able to discover the secrets behind his father's disappearance. Living a double life in the school as he is enrolled as the SHSL Magician for his illusions and tricks. While he is a magician, his magic is utilized through the Phantom Thief, but since it's a secret identity, it'll stay that way in the school, as well. The arrangements for that was mentioned in the letter that he received.

Upon his arrival at the school, he met his new class, a group of 16 people who were all their own, very unique person. In a class like this, where everyone is very very different, Gen found himself fitting in just fine. No one stands out - because everyone stands out in some way.​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/hNCAlHu.png[/imga]
    Family:
    Naoya Kaitou(father) - Unknown
    Chihiro Kaitou(mother) - Deceased
    Mary Kaitou (aunt in America) - Alive
    Quinn Wilson (Mary's husband) - Alive

Friends: (If they have any)

Pets: (If they have any)

Enemies: (If they have any)​
  • [imga]http://i.imgur.com/ywPgzBz.png[/imga]
    Face Claim:
    Protagonist (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5)

Voice:
    Japanese
    Character Banner:

Color of Dialogue:​
    "What's with the silence? Bite your tongue?"
    Code: #990012​

FELLOW THIEF/MAGICIAN?! Let's be friends~
Gen and Crevan have so much in common, Crevan would look up to Gen and feel lost all over again.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆

"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is my runway"

General

Full Name:
Chantelle de Blois

Nickname(s):

Telle

Birthday:

4th of February

Female

Nationality:

French

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Zodiac Sign:

Aquarius

SHSL:

Fashion Designer

Personality

Virtues:
Focused
Hardworking
Manipulative
Resourceful

Flaws:

Childish
Aggressive
Sociopath
Spoiled brat

Personality:

Chantelle demonstrates a very childish and cheerful behavior. She is always seen smiling, and acts, on the surface, very friendly with everyone, demonstrating excessive intimacy towards the people she likes. She is a free spirit and will do whatever she wants according to her whims. Her often bubbly behavior and nonchalance towards the feelings of others often makes her sociopathic, and playfully enjoys violence to a sadistic degree. She likes attention and compliments which makes her a little bit egoistic.

When she finds herself injured or outmatched, she becomes more frantic and aggressive, dropping all manner of her cheerful demeanor. She is also known for holding heavy grudges and will do anything to get her revenge.

Fashion | Lace | Tea and Pastries | Gardens | Cute things

Dislikes:

Mess | Rules | Fashion Trends | Liars | Rudeness

Fears:

Being ignored | unable to make clothes forever | being rejected

Physical Appearance

Height:
5'3

Weight:

123 lbs

Blood Type:

A+

Clothing:

Chantelle likes to wear victorian or lolita clothes. Her usual look is composed of a black beret, gold chandelier earrings, a black lolita dress with red bows and keyboard pattern on the skirt and black shoes with matching socks. She also have a bunny plushie and a black lolita umbrella with her as an accessory.

Background

Place of Birth:
Versailles, France

Full History:

Being the only daughter of a wealthy and well known family, its inevitable for Chantelle to be the perfect daughter in the eyes of the public. She was a celebrity even before she was born. How could she not when her father is a multibillionaire, her mother a famous actress and her older brother a well known cosmetic surgeon?

She as forced into her life and she didn't have any choice. It was hard for Chantelle to be a celebrity in such a young age . She needs to work hard until she gets everything perfect. It was stressful. Having lessons all day about fencing, etiquette, dancing, music and all other lady like stuff. The only thing that could relieve her stress was sewing and designing clothes. This, is where her talent began.

She has a keen eye for detail and color thus making her great at fashion designing. She's highly creative and resourceful too. Once her parents saw this, she was quickly sent to design school (with her parents bribing the school just so she can study along with college students)

At age 15, she became a legit fashion designer. She started her own business and had her own Fashion line but as a year went by, she suddenly lost inspiration. She felt like no one really appreciate her clothes because they are too fashon forward or because she didn't follow fashion trends.

She was then highly surprised when she caught the attention of Estorra Academy. It was quite unexpected espeially since she lost a bit of inspiration. But she decided to attend the said academy anyway. Why not? Maybe it could help her find what she's looking for and inspire her to make clothes again.

Relationships

Family:
Celine De Blois | mother | actress
Francis De Blois | father | multibillionaire
Matthew de Blois | older brother | cosmetic surgeon

Miscellaneous

Face Claim
Mayu of Vocaloid

Voice:

still looking

Character Banner

pending

Dialogue color

"Au revoir"

I Just Imagined @DANAsaur's character as a Culprit and here's what I imagined at a Class Trial-

My Character: Chantelle?

Here Character: Yes?

My Character: Telle me something. Did you do it?

Monokuma: Boo

My Character: :U

I Just Imagined @DANAsaur's character as a Culprit and here's what I imagined at a Class Trial-

My character: as if I've never heard that one before xD

My character: as if I've never heard that one before xD
My Character: My god xD

*Later when she is correctly voted the culprit*

My Character: Hey Chantelle? You Better Pick up that Tellephone.

Your Character: Why?

My Character: Because I FREAKING called it!

Monokuma: Someone Stop here please.

My Character: XD

My Character: My god xD

*Later when she is correctly voted the culprit*

My Character: Hey Chantelle? You Better Pick up that Tellephone.

Your Character: Why?

My Character: Because I FREAKING called it!

Monokuma: Someone Stop here please.

My Character: XD
you need to be stopped

Also, damn, everyone else's CSes look so much better than mine.

That's what I get for not learning code.

I never learned code. Color coding or giving your post a certain color adds flair to the CS. That and underlines/bold words help too

I never learned code. Color coding or giving your post a certain color adds flair to the CS. That and underlines/bold words help too

I bolder all of the relevant categories.

So, that's something, I guess?

I'm aware. And I will say this, the Hidden Talent is acceptable. If I recall, you said in Gen's background Estorra had kept his hidden talent a secret right?
Yup. What good would it do for the phantom thief if his secret identity was known? They'd be corrupting his talent by telling everyone who he is.

FELLOW THIEF/MAGICIAN?! Let's be friends~
Gen and Crevan have so much in common, Crevan would look up to Gen and feel lost all over again.
AHAHAHAH Gen is so bad with people I swear to god

One moment he'll be like "Well whatever" and the next moment he'll be laughing as he crawls around the walls like seriously this guy is dangerous

Yup. What good would it do for the phantom thief if his secret identity was known? They'd be corrupting his talent by telling everyone who he is.
I thought the same thing with Crevan too. I mean seriously, being branded "Trickster" is pretty much like a leper being told to wear a bell.

AHAHAHAH Gen is so bad with people I swear to god

One moment he'll be like "Well whatever" and the next moment he'll be laughing as he crawls around the walls like seriously this guy is dangerous
OuQ but why

@☆Mirai☆ I probably still can't tag you, please put Crevan on hold. I'm switching characters.

OuQ but why
Well you can be his friend but he'll kill you with his anti-social tendencies

He just sits around doing magic tricks

I have this mental image of him using magic to escape from social situations like *nopes the fuck out*

Well you can be his friend but he'll kill you with his anti-social tendencies

He just sits around doing magic tricks

I have this mental image of him using magic to escape from social situations like *nopes the fuck out*
Thing is, I think I lost hold on Crevan's character completely. I'll make a new character instead. Would have been nice to see the two and their rather opposite personalities!

Give me a while to think, though. I'm kind of unsure of what character to do...maybe a chef. Maybe a musician. Maybe an artist. If I can't decide soon, I'll drop out for now. ^^;

Thing is, I think I lost hold on Crevan's character completely. I'll make a new character instead. Would have been nice to see the two and their rather opposite personalities!

Give me a while to think, though. I'm kind of unsure of what character to do...maybe a chef. Maybe a musician. Maybe an artist. If I can't decide soon, I'll drop out for now. ^^;
Awww. You should just go with whatever you find the most interesting ^^

Anything Is fine. But Musician is taken (By me).

I thought the same thing with Crevan too. I mean seriously, being branded "Trickster" is pretty much like a leper being told to wear a bell.

OuQ but why

@☆Mirai☆ I probably still can't tag you, please put Crevan on hold. I'm switching characters.
Roger that!

My Internet went out four hours ago...and I'm missed so much. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.