Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm the only one that is worried that we have a hitman genius in the class that can kill and blame somebody else ?
Hey, maybe it'll be a Genocide Jack situation where the killer in the group is just too obvious. Or maybe not. Still plenty of room for mind games. :D

Y'all want killing? Y'all GOT killing. :D

But are you only saying that because you don't plan on doing any killing ever and want to be the first "too easy" suspect? *waves hands around and makes spooky noises*

But are you only saying that because you don't plan on doing any killing ever and want to be the first "too easy" suspect? *waves hands around and makes spooky noises*
Who knows what Ardin is capable of? I do. C:<

Hey, maybe it'll be a Genocide Jack situation where the killer in the group is just too obvious. Or maybe not. Still plenty of room for mind games. :D
To be honest I feel like this would most likely be the case. I feel like especially in the first chapter he'll be highly suspected. But then again, he only kills the corrupt. Maybe there'll be a situation where someone kills another person-he finds out-and kills them.

Alright, Kim is going to need a nurse to assist her. Who volunteers?

Ah well... Popping in here a second to ask if there's still a spot up for grabs? I'm really new to this entire process, but I personally enjoy dangan rompa a lot, whether it was the game or the manga. Still, forgive me if I make any mistakes in my stay.

Alright, Kim is going to need a nurse to assist her. Who volunteers?
Maybe my Alexis, why he isn't very good in biology he is good in chemistry.

Hmm, I got a base char. But I'm still thinking about their ability. I'm thinking between
  • Ultimate Poet
  • Ultimate Poisoner
  • Ultimate Lyricist
I dunno, any of them you guys prefer/like?

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
I think Ultimate Lyricist is too close to Ultimate Musician, which is taken IIRC... and Ultimate Poisoner just sounds a little weird. owo' Ultimate Poet would be cool though.

I was planning to use the Betelgeuse Romanee-Conti FC as the Ultimate Madman but... meh.

Hmm, I got a base char. But I'm still thinking about their ability. I'm thinking between
  • Ultimate Poet
  • Ultimate Poisoner
  • Ultimate Lyricist
I dunno, any of them you guys prefer/like?
It's totally not my favorite but Lyricist is cool.

Ah well... Popping in here a second to ask if there's still a spot up for grabs? I'm really new to this entire process, but I personally enjoy dangan rompa a lot, whether it was the game or the manga. Still, forgive me if I make any mistakes in my stay.
There are no mistakes. I also saw you joined Iwaku last Saturday. First Off-Welcome from me-and Monokuma. Second, I don't know entirely. Today someone did drop out, but they regretted it. They said they would make a new character and if they didn't in 5 hours they would never bother the Roleplay again (even though they weren't to begin with). Until I (or that person) says whether or not they have left-I can't fully confirm you to join just yet. And even then-it would be heartbreaking.

I was planning to use the Betelgeuse Romanee-Conti FC as the Ultimate Madman but... meh.
"NOU GA..... FURUEERUUUUUUU!!!!!!"

no but seriously don't cause me any further distress this guy has already gone way out of line

Oh, am I going to get my banner at some point?

Our poll results are not accurate.

Yes has 81.3% of people voting for it.

A Little bit has 18.8% of people voting for it.

Now, if my math is correct, that's 100.1% of people total.

That's probably just rounding errors on the site's part.

Our poll results are not accurate.

Yes has 81.3% of people voting for it.

A Little bit has 18.8% of people voting for it.

Now, if my math is correct, that's 100.1% of people total.
Seems like perfect math to me.
says the guy who just got a zero on a math quiz. I'm cramming for this test tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Status
Not open for further replies.