Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W.I.P.

"To have bias is to deceive oneself: to see the truth one must purge themselves of bias."

6c231298c6f5b9052421480f29cd498c.jpg

General

Full Name: Cassius Verda Gray

Nickname(s): Cas- abbreviation of Cassius. Candid- derives from ultimate ability and sounds similar to name.

Birthday: October 1st, 1998.

Gender: Unknown. They keep their gender hidden from the pubic so it doesn't cause bias.

Nationality: British.

Sexual Orientation: Unknown, but likely either pansexual or asexual. They keep their sexual orientation hidden for the same reason as their gender- however, people suspect is unlikely that the Ultimate Impartiality would have a gender preference.

Zodiac Sign: Libra

SHSL: Impartiality

Personality

Virtues: Fair, cautious, judicious.

Flaws: Apathetic, insensitive, disloyal.

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears: To be deceived.

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'8".

Weight: 140 pounds.

Bust: 90cm? Is that reasonable? I don't have any clue how to measure bust, I just looked at a chart.

Blood Type: Pink. AB.

Clothing:

Background

Place of Birth:

Full History: (Please explain in your character's history how they began with their talent. Also explain how the got into Estorra Academy.)

Relationships-

Family: Note to self- One parent of spanish origin.

Friends: (If they have any)

Pets: None, they are too messy.

Enemies: They do not consider themselves to have any. Cas acknowledges other people consider them to be an enemy, usually due to Cas not accepting some agenda they have, but Cas refuses to see them as an enemy in return.

Miscellaneous

Face Claim: Charles/Charlotte Dunois? However their general appearance is closer to the image at the top, which I could find no name for. I believe I have finally identified the character at the top as Licht Blaue from Magia Mystica. What I still cannot discover is who drew the original art.

Voice: Glass Reflection. The slightly posh accent just feels right.

Character Banner: Would prefer to be provide with one.

Colour of Dialogue: "Truth is singular. Lies are words and words and words. Madame Vastra."
....You need to fill in Clothing and then It'll be complete.

I have a feeling that Gen is going to unintentionally annoy people a whole lot >u>

(Also is the hidden talent thing ok? It's the same concept as Fukawa, except with a different reasoning behind it)

Dear me, this is going to get bloody. Like, "SHSL Confectionist-level" bloody.

Last edited by a moderator:
And personality and history, right? I was planning on doing it today or tommorow. :)
....And Place of Birth...and Dislikes. Sorry, It looks like that completely left my mind.

I just have to finish my history and descriptions of family and friends.

I have a feeling that Gen is going to unintentionally annoy people a whole lot >u>

(Also is the hidden talent thing ok? It's the same concept as Fukawa, except with a different reasoning behind it)
I Just noticed this now. Also, your character's talent as well as someone else has inspired me to add a new rule to the ElectroID Rules.

I Just noticed this now. Also, your character's talent as well as someone else has inspired me to add a new rule to the ElectroID Rules.
I mean I was just thinking that all that goes in the canon series goes in this rp, but I might've been wrong hahaha

I mean I was just thinking that all that goes in the canon series goes in this rp, but I might've been wrong hahaha
I'm aware. And I will say this, the Hidden Talent is acceptable. If I recall, you said in Gen's background Estorra had kept his hidden talent a secret right?

Status
Not open for further replies.