Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone better be nice to Doctor Park and Naomi, or you're not getting treated when you get seriously injured. :|

Nah, I'm joking. Doctor Park's the type of person who would treat someone, even if they hurt her. Primum non Nocere > Her other codes of honor.

And if she couldn't help someone, she'd commit suicide, and you'd all be out a doctor.
I guess we know who are Chapter 2 Victim's gonna be.

Monokuma: Rest In Fucking Pieces

I'm Kidding don't worry.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
Calling it now, every execution will get the "Nice Execution" rating.

Like Here's a Thought-

Imagine Suyong actually did commit suicide. They guessed correctly that Doctor Park took her own life, and they think the trial is over.

And then Monokuma executes a innocent student anyways.

Reactions: Minerva and Daz
Like Here's a Thought-

Imagine Suyong actually did commit suicide. They guessed correctly that Doctor Park took her own life, and they think the trial is over.

And then Monokuma executes a innocent student anyways.
Actually, I have something...

@Rithas and @Dip still have to post their CS. And I'm working on Banners.
Well I'm technically not finished, but I suppose I'm as good as since I only have a couple of short paragraphs for the backstory left, and I've already got notes up on what they will consist of.

I just need to figure out how to briefly explain Ryder almost dies in a fire.

Well I'm technically not finished, but I suppose I'm as good as since I only have a couple of short paragraphs for the backstory left, and I've already got notes up on what they will consist of.

I just need to figure out how to briefly explain Ryder almost dies in a fire.
I'm aware. I also forgot @Quintessence, @Weisenhart, and @DANAsaur have to finish their's as well.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
To write until it's time to play some over watch or try to despairingly watch dangan ronpa 3 in order.

;-; the way they're handling the show makes me wanna cry. I can barely watch one show. Watching two in order at the same time.
I'm going to despair.

To write until it's time to play some over watch or try to despairingly watch dangan ronpa 3 in order.

;-; the way they're handling the show makes me wanna cry. I can barely watch one show. Watching two in order at the same time.
I'm going to despair.
Noooo Don't fall into Despair.

I understand that-but I don't really have that problem. Plus, I find it interesting on how the show connects the two together-even though I know a lot don't like it.

Noooo Don't fall into Despair.

I understand that-but I don't really have that problem. Plus, I find it interesting on how the show connects the two together-even though I know a lot don't like it.
Oh no, the way they're doing it is awesome. Like, It makes sense and I enjoyed what little I've seen of the despair arc.

;-; I myself have a problem watching shows. I can't sit still long enough or keep myself to it no matter what it is. Its taken me forever or caused me to drop awesome stuff before. It took me a whole year to watch Dexter. A whole month to watch Stranger Things. Now two shows about the same thing in order?

Send help.

Oh no, the way they're doing it is awesome. Like, It makes sense and I enjoyed what little I've seen of the despair arc.

;-; I myself have a problem watching shows. I can't sit still long enough or keep myself to it no matter what it is. Its taken me forever or caused me to drop awesome stuff before. It took me a whole year to watch Dexter. A whole month to watch Stranger Things. Now two shows about the same thing in order?

Send help.
I contrast you:

I'm currently about to watch Supernatural Season 9.

We started at the beginning of the summer.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Also, looking at images of Mukuro for another RP, and:

Ikusaba-Mukuro-mukuro-ikusaba-37556960-782-598.jpg

I feel that way when someone throws me a surprise party too.

Or I would, if someone threw me a surprise party.

Reactions: Daz
I contrast you:

I'm currently about to watch Supernatural Season 9.

We started at the beginning of the summer.
Watched the whole first season and took a break from Supernatural.
I have never returned.
Not because of lack of interest, but because I couldn't will my lazy bum to watch it again. SO MANY THINGS TO DO. ....not really. I just enjoy my other hobbies too much to put them down and watch stuff.

Watched the whole first season and took a break from Supernatural.
I have never returned.
Not because of lack of interest, but because I couldn't will my lazy bum to watch it again. SO MANY THINGS TO DO. ....not really. I just enjoy my other hobbies too much to put them down and watch stuff.

We usually watch it with dinner.

Two episodes, usually.

We usually watch it with dinner.

Two episodes, usually.
Maybe the routine helps. My usual routine doesn't really include TV time.
Maybe why that's why it's so hard for me to stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.