Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you like it. ^^

Thank you. When I listened to that song and I loved it. As for Naomi and Paolo I can honestly see them as friends.

That reminds me of a certain someone else.... Someone that rhymes with the name Kyler...*Nudge Nudge*
I have no idea who that could be.

Like, zero.

And Suyong would be friends with Pao (inb4 this becomes a three-way ship.)

__kaga_kantai_collection_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__0313b5d1556fa6d810dcaf20fda29286.jpg

celine's secret hobby
If Celine escaped death, would she have had an arrow escape?

enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg

I have no idea who that could be.

Like, zero.

And Suyong would be friends with Pao (inb4 this becomes a three-way ship.)
I was talking about R Y D E R. Daz's character.

What would such a ot3 be called? PaoNaoYong? Or the Cinnamon Roll Trio?

Cinnamon Roll Squad would definitely be Naomi, Suyong, Paolo, and Shiraki.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
@☆ Mirai ☆ Thanks very much for the banner! I'll add it to Ryder's CS in a minute.

Also, I love the ship song you used for Naomi x Ryder.

SO I MISSED THE SHIPS TOO!?!?! CURSE YOU SCHOOL!!!

@☆ Mirai ☆ Thanks very much for the banner! I'll add it to Ryder's CS in a minute.

Also, I love the ship song you used for Naomi x Ryder.
Thank you. I definitely love the song. It's my favorite. I've been listening to it for the past few days. ^^

Reactions: Daz
I was talking about R Y D E R. Daz's character.

What would such a ot3 be called? PaoNaoYong? Or the Cinnamon Roll Trio?

Cinnamon Roll Squad would definitely be Naomi, Suyong, Paolo, and Shiraki.
Let me tell you from experience: Kids names Ryder are always trouble.

Always.

And Cinnamon Roll Squad best squad!

This is official. It's happening.

And thinking about it, Suyong probably has been in the most extreme situations of almost anyone: Nearly dying of Meningitis in China, and then nearly being executed by a group of terrorists, and being held hostage by them for a month. Among going to college and Med School at ages 10 and 14.

• Love
I'm tempted to do my own shipping list if I have time, so you still have time to get in on that shipping. ;P
Oh please do. If you have the time please do. I'd love to see it. ^^

*takes out pen* Who's gonna do the shipping wall because I WILL BREAK IT OUT SO FAST

Although Suyong x Naomi is slowly becoming a thing

It's less of a ship in the usual sense, and more of a "purest cinnamon roll, must protect." Type thing.

Naomi is the Liechtenstein to Suyong's Switzerland in Hetalia (or geopolitical) terms.

• Love
You don't know what a shipping wall is hunny bun?

It's less of a ship in the usual sense, and more of a "purest cinnamon roll, must protect." Type thing.

Naomi is the Liechtenstein to Suyong's Switzerland in Hetalia (or geopolitical) terms.
That's the cutest comparison I've seen for two characters. Okay, At some point later in the story-I'm dressing Naomi up as Lichtenstein during Daily Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.