Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DANAsaur You're back! Don't worry, you're not pathetic, I'm glad you took some time off to look after yourself. :)

As for Mystic Messenger, it's great right?! Had to give it up soon due to it messing with my sleep schedule though. Looking forward to Pacthesis' upcoming otome though.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
@DANAsaur You're back! Don't worry, you're not pathetic, I'm glad you took some time off to look after yourself. :)

As for Mystic Messenger, it's great right?! Had to give it up soon due to it messing with my sleep schedule though. Looking forward to Pacthesis' upcoming otome though.
Its messing up my sleep schedule too but what the heck? I just can't miss a call from Jumin! Aaaand besides, I got like.. 2000 hourglasses. I can just use it whenever I miss a chat xD

Its messing up my sleep schedule too but what the heck? I just can't miss a call from Jumin! Aaaand besides, I got like.. 2000 hourglasses. I can just use it whenever I miss a chat xD
Holy frick that's a lot! Alas, I'm saving up for other games like Danganronpa 3 (hoping it comes out in English on pc quickly)... And I just bought Lovemore by Blackspears.... >~>. Have you seen the Notice Me Senpai app?

TRY IT! So many hot boys!!!! And the story is so freaking good! I got so addicted to it that I spend around $50 dollars for it. My paycheck for a month. Sorry mom.

Anyway, Here's the characters and you can have ALL of them <3
The picture won't show! But a lot of people talk about this. Is this the one with a guy called 707 or something?

I dunno if I should play an otome game. I'm far from being an otome at all XD

Holy frick that's a lot! Alas, I'm saving up for other games like Danganronpa 3 (hoping it comes out in English on pc quickly)... And I just bought Lovemore by Blackspears.... >~>. Have you seen the Notice Me Senpai app?
Weeeell, most of my games are from..friends? Yeah.. I think I'll call them friends hahaha So I don't usually spend a lot of money. Besides, I easily lose interest in games after a week or so.. Hence, the reason why I rarely spend money for it. But if I do spend money fr a game, that means I really really like it and i feel like I have to spend tons pf money for it xD

And YEEEEEES!! I heard about it and I'm gonna play it after Mystic Messenger xD

The picture won't show! But a lot of people talk about this. Is this the one with a guy called 707 or something?

I dunno if I should play an otome game. I'm far from being an otome at all XD

You could try out a lighter otome game to begin with? The last one Pacthesis did is fairly light, it's partially an adventure game.

Weeeell, most of my games are from..friends? Yeah.. I think I'll call them friends hahaha

And YEEEEEES!! I jeard about it and I'm gonna play it after Mystic Messenger xD
Notice Me Senpai is so good, but doesn't require much time! They recently added maid outfits too. <3

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
You could try out a lighter otome game to begin with? The last one Pacthesis did is fairly light, it's partially an adventure game.
I'll play anything if I could grab it for free! I mean, the only otome game I did was Star Project because it was free (and hilarious at times thanks to the sass of the heroine). And now it's gone. D:

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'll play anything if I could grab it for free! I mean, the only otome game I did was Star Project because it was free (and hilarious at times thanks to the sass of the heroine). And now it's gone. D:
The beauty of Pacthesis' stuff is that it's not just awesome but free too! I don't know if I'd have even gotten into otome games at all without her free games serving as an introduction.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
BAM! This is where I used to get my Visual Novels for my PC. [spoili]Visual Novels – Alt Filter Test – Fuwanovel[/spoili]

As for my iphone or ipad, I use the app store xD
The beauty of Pacthesis' stuff is that it's not just awesome but free too! I don't know if I'd have even gotten into otome games at all without her free games serving as an introduction.
Aww thanks you guise. Now I have something new to play instead of these old games in my PC. :')

Reactions: Daz
Episode 10 Future Arc is out. What happened is -insert spoiler- blah blah blah. That's basically what happened. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
Kano is my sad bby

Did you only watch the anime or read the manga or do you know the songs too?
I knew the songs before the anime was even announced. I just stumbled on them and realized that the songs were having a story so I watched and re-watched until I understood it. Kano is one of my favourite characters.

Thank Mr Skeltal.

See I haven't played it yet. Why? I'm planning to schedule playing on holidays. So it's not that I'm not interested, I'm just not going to let it ruin my life lolll

See I haven't played it yet. Why? I'm planning to schedule playing on holidays. So it's not that I'm not interested, I'm just not going to let it ruin my life lolll
Why wouldn't you let gaming ruin your life? What blasphemy is this?! :O

I knew the songs before the anime was even announced. I just stumbled on them and realized that the songs were having a story so I watched and re-watched until I understood it. Kano is one of my favourite characters.
For me, I've been into vocaloid since around age 11, so like... six-seven years ago. And basically I discovered Jin around when Kagerou Days blew up. I really loved the songs, it took me months to figure out they were part of a series.

I was wondering because a lot of people haven't, and rude as it is, I'd dare say that without hearing the songs (preferably in their original Japanese with subtitles) you'll fail to understand the characters.

Especially Kano.

Reactions: Frey
Why wouldn't you let gaming ruin your life? What blasphemy is this?! :O
Because I wanna be happy when I play it

I wanna feel the true happiness as I pursue 707

Why him you wonder? My friend said that he is just as annoying as I am, and that we would match well xD

Because I wanna be happy when I play it

I wanna feel the true happiness as I pursue 707

Why him you wonder? My friend said that he is just as annoying as I am, and that we would match well xD
But game are not just greater than life.
Games are life.
How dare you balance your life for your own emotional well being? Get down on your knees and start worshipping the gaming Gods!
*cough*
I mean, I completely understand your decision! :razz:

But game are not just greater than life.
Games are life.
How dare you balance your life for your own emotional well being? Get down on your knees and start worshipping the gaming Gods!
*cough*
I mean, I completely understand your decision! :razz:
Well seeing how some game developers look after they release a big title their emotional well being isn't the greatest. Well this is mostly related to software developing in general but the game makers suffer the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.