Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you remember ot make sure that the BBcoding is not formatted?
Ah... Formatted how? What I do is I type in the BBCodes then boom. Instant creation.

CS will be soon I promise. Spent all day celebrating my birthday and now I'm dead inside.
Happy birthday, you Emilia loving son of a-- :bananaman:

Ah... Formatted how? What I do is I type in the BBCodes then boom. Instant creation.

This is gonna be hard to explain but.

Like, is there any part of your code that isn't completely "un-edited"? I'm talking like. You can't have it in italic or bold, it can't be a specific font type or size, and you can't color the text

The reason for this is that if you in any way format the actual code text, the code is going to fuck up no matter what. Make sure that the code is completely untouched writing, or you're fucked, basically.

If that doesn't work, then your problem lies elsewhere, but it's always important to check

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
*Ding Ding Ding* We Have a Winner! :D
COOKIE!

Something's wrong with the BBCodes which makes it difficult for me to finish my Character Sheet, but not to worry. It shall be done.
Try highlighting the tags and pressing the icon that looks like a "Tx" at the upper left corner of the screen, next to the Undo icon. That should remove the formatting on the tags. :'D

CS will be soon I promise. Spent all day celebrating my birthday and now I'm dead inside.
Happy birthday!

Gee, being on a whole other timezone plane of time sure makes me late. ^^;

Hey guts, I'm back. So sorry for how I acted. I'm feeling better now so I don't want to waste the opportunity to put my good feeling to my writings. Please forgive me for how pathetic I was the past few days. Please forgive me.

It's okay, really. You weren't being pathetic, quite the opposite actually. ;w;

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
Hey guts, I'm back. So sorry for how I acted. I'm feeling better now so I don't want to waste the opportunity to put my good feeling to my writings. Please forgive me for how pathetic I was the past few days. Please forgive me.
You're a strong little muffin. We're proud of you. ♥

• Thank You
Thank you guys. I really really appreciate it <3

You're not pathetic. No one shall say Pathetic on my watch and get away with it. I'm glad your back and feeling better *Hugs* <3

• Love
You did not take up the offer of talking to Weisenhart-jii-chan. Weisenhart-jii-chan is now a lonely ojii-chan. </3 Joking aside, if you call yourself pathetic for something so miniscule and trivial, I shall...

rt59hCa.jpg

School is killing me I don't even have time to breathe let alone finish my CS completely haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp

@Weisenhart I might be wrong but, is your signature Kano from Kagerou Project ?

@Weisenhart I might be wrong but, is your signature Kano from Kagerou Project ?
If you can't tell already, my signature GIFs change randomly. But yes, one of those GIFs (the one you saw) is Kano from Kagerou Project. :D

Hey Dana, thank goodness you're back. I missed you. D':
So sorry *hugs* I was too busy wallowing in self pity and trying to cheer myself up by playing an awesome otome game named Mystic Messenger >_<

You did not take up the offer of talking to Weisenhart-jii-chan. Weisenhart-jii-chan is now a lonely ojii-chan. </3 Joking aside, if you call yourself pathetic for something so miniscule and trivial, I shall...

rt59hCa.jpg

School is killing me I don't even have time to breathe let alone finish my CS completely haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp
*bows deeply* gomenasai, Weisanhart-nii-san. I just thought it would be awkward to talk to you since we barely talk and stuff. Besides, I already knew you're busy and I was scared I'll be an annoyance or a bother. Gomenasai!!! >_<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So you use a service that circle through a preset gallery, didn't notice. Also I like his character concept.

Mystic Messenger
By all means take your time to care for yourself! I do. And with all that happened, I've been doing it daily!
And what's this I hear about an otome game??

By all means take your time to care for yourself! I do. And with all that happened, I've been doing it daily!
And what's this I hear about an otome game??
TRY IT! So many hot boys!!!! And the story is so freaking good! I got so addicted to it that I spend around $50 dollars for it. My paycheck for a month. Sorry mom.

Anyway, Here's the characters and you can have ALL of them <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Dana have you ever heard of an otome called Seduce Me? You might like it. :o

TRY IT! So many hot boys!!!! And the story is so freaking good! I got so addicted to it that I spend around $50 dollars for it. My paycheck for a month. Sorry mom.

Anyway, Here's the characters and you can have ALL of them <3
Except Jaehee

I demand my money back

So you use a service that circle through a preset gallery, didn't notice. Also I like his character concept.
Kano is my sad bby

Did you only watch the anime or read the manga or do you know the songs too?

Dana have you ever heard of an otome called Seduce Me? You might like it. :o
Not yet but I kight check it out after I finish about...3 more otome games xD

Except Jaehee

I demand my money back
I feel kinda iffy about Jaehee. Or maybe its bcause I just don't like her xD

Status
Not open for further replies.