dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra kept guard in her wolf form and she halluvinated wolfs coming towards them and she growled lightly.

Nasir opened his eyes lightly then shifted to his wolf and walked to Alexandra. "Everything alright sweety?" He asked then he seemed to pick up a scent his ears then perked.

She said wolfs don't you see them she continued to growl as her wolfs she is hallucinating walk forward towards her. Alexandra's eyes pink she is being controlled to see this.

Nasir looked and shook his head. "I'm afraid I don't sweety. I smelled something but I don't think it's wolves." He explained. He then noticed her eyes being pink. "Maybe we should wake your brother?" He offered feeling he might wouldn't be able to explain the pink eyes she seems to have he felt it may be the wolf he thought he had taken care of.

She growled louder then as the wolf lungef at her and she fell to the ground in human form her hair turning pink the control getting worse Cameron growls sensing the woman from before and a lot more dragons and wolves he curled around Cassandra growling. Alexander could feel the controlling prescience to.

Ratha could sense the other dragons her eyes opening and her tail flickered as her head looked to the sky. She looked to Alexander. "There back aren't they?" She asked.

Nasir took a step back a bit confused at what made Alexandra fall wondering if it was a hallucination. "Alexandra you alright?" He asked worried seeing the others seemed to react as well. He was trying to think how to break the control from Alexandra and what to do if others were coming as it seemed that may had been what he smelled.

Alexander stirred and sniffed the air and said in her mind yes damn it they are back. Alexandra mumbled baby hel...... her eyes closed.

Nasir scratched his head trying to pin an idea to his head. "Alexandra" He said worried not sure what to do. Then looked to Ratha with an idea. "Raziel you said dragons sometimes can go into ones conscious mind yes?" He asked.

Ratha had bit her lower lip not sure where they were but didn't like the feeling of other dragons she did not know around. Then hearing Nasir she looked to him. "Storyteller dragons yes why?" She asked a bit confused why he would be asking at a time like this.

Nasir sighed. "And your a storyteller sort of right?" He watched her nod. "Then try to sleep enter Alexandra's mind this can't be real I don't smell or see them." Ratha seemed to give her brother a look saying he was crazy. His thinking was maybe Ratha could somehow break the hallucination.

Alexandra stopped answering her breathing was slowing to nothing.

Nasir didn't know what to do he moved and touched Alexnadra's shoulder. "Raziel just try please" He begged not sure how to help he didn't want to lose her. He just couldn't lose her.

Ratha gave her brother a nod seeing his concern and once more tried making herself feel relaxed enough to sleep curling beside Alexander. Her thoughts trying to wonder what Alexandra was seeing. Soon her surroundings went black a small light replacing them her thoughts once more seeing Alexandra but the scene Alexandra saw still a bit black. "Alexandra?" She asked in a hirr to the others it sounded like she had fallen asleep if she really did see Alexandra then only she would seem to think they were probable awake or at least that one of them was when they weren't. A dragon going into another's imagination or any form of conscious was hard to really understand.

she whimpered in pain Cameron growled and said cassy act dead dont question it just do it. cameron growled as a dragon pure black stepped in front of her.

Cassandra listing did just that making it seem as her breathing had stopped and she made her body limp. This was rather simple being she was a third dragon.

Ratha sensing the dragon almost jerked up. The amuna and what she sensed Cassandra do made instinct kick in breathing she remained a bit focused for Nasir's sake.

Nasir seeing the dragon now understood Ratha's concern. Breathing he felt the two must be switching roles this go. He wasn't sure how to turn full dragon or if he could but he did know how to fight one as an elf. He let himself shit to his elf form then went to Cameron. "Son I can help" He stated. "Your aunt is helping your mother." He explained.

• Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
Cameron growled at nadir then whimpered and began to cry.

Nasir was a bit confused at his son first growling then beginning to cry. "You alright?" He asked not sure if the dragon already had done something.

If Ratha could she would try to explain about what Cassandra was doing but couldn't. She once more approached the figure she saw once she had gained back focuse. "Alexandra are you alright?" She asked again. "Nasir sent me.... He I think felt you were seeing things along with smelling and sneseing those who are really there." She explained not sure how else to approuch and try to get Alexadnra's attention she could sense her breathing had slowed which was part of why she was still here and not going immediately to Cassandra's side. She also had faith in Nasir.

She said the wolf its choking me it launched its body at me and I couldn't move I can barely breath. Cameron said in nasirs mind act as though Cassy is dead they want her and you.

Ratha gave a nod. "When you fell we saw no one. But it maybe a spell." Ratha stated.

Nasir glanced to Cassandra and realized she really did seem dead. He then got to his knees an placed a hand on her and then made it look as though he was now in prayer.

Cameron cryed harder and harder saying Cassy no come back. He then says in his mind saying daddy you have to die to or they won't leave.

Nasir bit his lower lip he didn't know how to well play dead other than holding his breath. He would try if that was the only way to get the group to leave. He sat up thought a moment counted in his head to three. Then he let himself seem to fall back and held his breath trying not to move or breath. e hoped it would work if not he would need to act rather fast.

Cameron said take a deep breath daddy he stabbed nasir in the stomach then began to fake cry and the dragon said guys the two chosen ones we needed to retrieve are dead! we can leave. Alexandra says did i do something wrong? she says help i cant breath.

NAsir feeling the stab after taking the breath froze and tried not to move even with the sudden pain. The only sign he had given Cameron of a nod was a blink. 'Chosen?' His thoughts asked then he silenced even them as if they were his last thoughts.

Ratha shook her head. "I don't think so. Just well tell me what I might can do to help." She offered. "If I don't help soon you might be the only one we lose and Nasir well I don't need a upset brother for the rest of my life." She explained. "Or a regret of not saving my sister." She added. "There is dark dragons but it seems Cameron knows how to deal with them... Yet the idea still bothers me..." She explained and sighed. "But I'm suppose to be worried about you here." Ratha stated and motioned to the place the two could see still becoming clearer slowly for her. "The mind um can have a major effect on the physical body... So if you think you were stabbed or chocked you may really could sort have been... You just have to fight it here for it not to hurt you there." She explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.