dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra was out.

Alexander says nasir I can't stay awake much longer so keep the kids safe.

Serena says no all of it is gone that wolf took it from me I'm human I'm nor even a wolf anymore she sank to her knees crying.

Angela says tobalth I don't feel good I feel weak and really tired.

Cameron growled more his tail still wrapped her waist protectively but his body no tryed to shove her out of the barrier.the white wolf waited patiently.

Nasir gave a nod. "That's why I was gonna bring these two over closer to you." He replied not sure what else would be wise at the moment he hoped Ratha could handle the issues for the others quick enough to go and help Cameron and bring back Reed and Serena. Nasir when he had called was a bit farther off from Alexander and Alexandra but still could be heard without really having to yell.

Reed seemed to immediately turn looking for the wolf his hands like fist and then he heard Ratha sigh. "It's going to be alright the main thing is your alive." She replied as Serena began to cry. She then placed a hand on her son and gave him a look that told him to not worry about it now. "Reed we need to go back." She whispered in a hirr then put her hands on Serena's shoulders. "I'm sorry." She said to start it seemed she had more to say. "I'm not sure what we can do to return the magic or you being part wolf. But I wouldn't say your human." She said with a gentle smile. "Your farther is an elf so even if the magic would be gone that can't change so wouldn't that make us figuring out how to fix this easier." She said trying to cheer Serena up some. Reed then seemed to finally peel his eyes away and carefully went underneath his mother's arms then hugged Serena. "Just you both need to remain strong." Ratha finished not sure exactly how to better explain her thoughts.

Tobalth keep holding her. "What do you think could be why?" He asked her worried.

Cassandra was trying to ignore the fact Cameron was staring to growl even more. She knew his tail was still holding her so she had a feeling he wasn't doing this on his own free will. When he went to shove her she moved swiftly it would seem to the side. "Cam can you fight it?" She asked once she felt they avoided leaving the barrier for the moment.

She says no I'm not aunty look her once pointed elf ears were rounded she was completely human she began to cry softly. She curled into reed crying And her eyes read only what reed could see they could never be mates as long as she was human.

Cameron shakes his head no and whimpered as the white wolf forced even more mind control on cameron. His gold eyes began to turn brown his tail tightened on her leg.

Angela says its like my magic is fading away and I can't fight it her wolf ears disappeared and her bleach blond hair began to turn brown her golden eyes now turning green.

Alexander says son protect her its the shi.....

Ratha seeing Serena's ears seemed to have her tail wrap around her waist from slight frustration. Seeing her hug Reed who had gotten over to them she sighed thinking. "Well then will just have to figure out how to fix this then." She stated. Ratha wasn't to fond of the crying to continue she looked around. "Well I don't think us staying away from the others will help us figure it out. Do you think we should go back or was anyone else in trouble?" She asked seeming to now try and change the subject as Reed seemed to be growing just as worried as Serena sounded to her.

Reed still hugged Serena and looked at her then whispered. "Will figure it out and I like you elf, wolf, human, anything really." He whispered.

Tobalth held her closer and looked around trying to figure out why. "What do you think it is?" He asked not liking the idea and could see her features changing. "And and...your not looking to good..." He added he felt he could be next that it would take affect on but wasn't sure. He just knew his gut didn't seem to like whatever was going on.

Cassandra felt his tail grip tighter and seemed to gulp slightly but waited to move once more. "Cam I'm right here. Don't let them win maybe if we tried talking some more?" She suggested.

serena says reed aunty we can go back now im ok i promise.

cameron looks at her with his new color eyes and says cass...... he growls much louder with much more force now and body slams into her knocking them both out of the shield. the white wolf moved towards them with such speed.

Angela's eyes closed and she fell to sleep her magic clearly gone.

Alexandra was still out

Alexander was out as well.

Ratha nodded and waited for Reed to be ready too. Reed stopped hugging Serena when she said she was ready but had slid a hand into hers. "Okay I'm ready." He replied and waited for Ratha to lead the way back. Which she soon began to walk for she wasn't sure if flying was wise right now not knowing where that wolf had gone.

When they both went flying out of the shield Cassandra let her self shift slightly to better take the roll for both her and Cameron's sake. She didn't care that they were both out of the barrier and that he had growled at her but rather moved right close to him her eyes looking for the white wolf who seemed to be moving fast at them. "It's okay Cam. Just I need you that wolf's moving fast." She stated her hand was on his back she didn't want to admit that she was a bit scared now more than she was before in the barrier.

Tobalth moved slightly and keep a hand on her shoulder but shifted back a bit worried and didn't like the looks of all but it seemed him and Nasir being out. He wasn't sure if the magic drain was having an affect on him but feared it might be and if so he was going to fight it till he knew everyone in his family was going to be safe. Toablth turned his head where he heard sound coming from he wasn't sure if it was his mom, brother and cousin, or if it was his sister and Cameron that he heard.

Nasir seemed to be looking for some kind of sign of what he might could do.

Cameron felt her hand and his eyes became gold again and he howled signaling to any other wolves nearby that him and his mate were in danger and needed help.

Serena stayed with reed and ratha hearing the howl she says brother is in trouble I remember his howl!

Angela was passed out as well as Alexanderand aAlexandra.

Ratha nodded. "Alright then you should stay close to Reed and have him take you back. It probable will be faster for us to get them help if I go on." She explained being that they were where the others were in sight and she figured the barrier was Alexandra or Alexander trying to protect them Ratha didn't see that Angela had lost her magic too. Reed turned and looked to Serena. "I'm staying with you if we go back or go with my mom." He said still holding her hand.

Cassandra keep her hand on Cameron glad he seemed to be back to normal. "Um you think they heard you?" She asked hearing him howl. She wasn't sure what to do other than be on her guard.

Nasir saw Ratha with two of the missing kids. He gave a sigh of relief to see that Serena seemed okay or well alive he wasn't sure why like Angela there hair both seemed a different color.

Tobalth keep looking around keeping his guard up.

We need to go with your mom and we need to hurry or we could be too late!!!

Cameron says yes they did but something iswrong my ssister's and dads magic signal I can't sense it and they smell human.

The white wolf slammed into Cameron throwing him into a tree he whimpered and his wolf form dissolved revealing a now dark brown haired boy with blue eyes. His wolfform and magic were gone. The wolf approached Cassandra.

Angela Alexander and Alexandra were all passed out it was just nadir and tobalth nowststill wake.

Reed gave a nod. "Alright then let's go." He said and glanced at his mom. "Make sure my sister and Cameron are okay." He said before leading back to everyone else.

Ratha gave a nod. "Alright I will." She stated after Reed finished then headed on off trusting that he could get them both there safely.

Tobalth started to walk back and forth slightly trying to stay awake and alert. Nasir he heard give a yawn and didn't think that was a good sign. Tobalth wasn't sure why they hadn't seemed to lose any magic or maybe just not all of it he wasn't sure.

Cassandra didn't like how that sounded then when Cameron went flying she jumped not sure how they missed seeing when the charge would reach them. When she saw Cameron seem to look different she was already more scared now than before. "Cam..." She commented and moved trying to give her and the white wolf space between them. She hoped someone would pop in soon.

Ratha had gotten closer to where Serena had heard Cameron call she just hadn't spotted them yet. However she did take a breath and let out a threatening growl to whoever was there knowing sometimes a dragon's roar could set some faint fear in someone's heart for at least a moment which could be all they all needed.

The white wolf growled at the roar and stepped towards Cassandra the wolfs mind control was trying to convince Cassy that the boy was actually the white wolf and she was safe with the white wolf acting as Cameron. It begged Cassy for a hug.

Cameron says Cass...... his eyes closed as he slipped unconscious out of magic and his wolf form gone.

Serena says says reed but what about brother.

Ratha hirred. "Cassandra move away it's not Cameron" She stated and landed seeing the boy unconscious and seeming to had lost his magic too. She had a feeling the white wolf was why. Which Cassandra trying to not move closer but seemed to faintly taking maybe a stepped didn't seem to help the looks of the situation. Ratha wasn't in between them because of how the situation appeared. She was behind Cassandra and Cameron however.

Reed looked at Serena. "Well I said and Cameron cause I think he's with Cassandra they don't usually seem to leave hardly the other's side." He replied. "Which maybe I could go help make sure he's okay or we could send Tobalth if you want." Reed said trying to explain.

She says no we both should go me and you come on reed. She trays to run but a shock runs through her and she collapses.

The white wolf continued to taunt Cassandra moving towards her saying Cassy its OK we r safe no see that boy it was the white wolf we r safe can I have a hug please my mate.

Reed moved right behind her and when Serena collapsed he moved just fast enough to catch her. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." He replied a bit quietly.

Ratha moved closer to Cassandra and her tail forced Cassandra not to go farther. "That's not Cameron he's over there." She stated her wings seemed to motion to where he laid. Her eyes had shifted in a very protective dragon kind of look and were once more slits. Kind of showing that the stores of threatening a dragons hatching wasn't wise if they had any decent relationship no matter the age. "And you better stay behind me Cassandra" She hirred her eyes not leaving the white wolf. "Your game won't work on me. Nasir always said I was a natural at manipulating are dad meaning to or not and if the story on that is true then mind control should be weak on me." She stated Ratha's wings stretchered once more this time to make her appear twice her size in her half form.

Cassandra had moved a bit more confused till she felt something seem to block her path all around. She could faintly pick up her mother's voice and her head turned to look at Cameron knocked out. "Cam..." She said in a whisper worried.

She says reed I don't feel good please get help she fell asleep weak and shaking.

The white wolf returned to its form saying fine then I will be back I have enough powers now to activate it. The wolf ran off

Cameron lay weakened and not moving under the tree.

Reed picked Serena up. "I will but first I want you to be in good hands." He replied and headed the few feet back to Tobalth and where it seemed all the others fell asleep. He was a bit shocked that Nasir seemed to be asleep as well. Reed then took back off to go help his sister and cousin along with his mother.

Ratha watched as the wolf ran keeping herself standing to protect Cassandra and be able to protect Cameron just as easily. She snorted it sounded like for she was a bit upset but soon made herself relax her eyes still wondered for the finally out of sight wolf. "What could they mean by that." She questioned allowed as if asking for an answer form Cassandra or Cameron or even the sky above.

Cassandra looked to Cameron once the wolf was gone but hadn't felt free to move until it seemed her mother relaxed she then went straight over to his side. "Cam." She said and hugged him as he sleep.

He relaxed instantly at Cassandra's touch. He had no wolf ears all forms of his supernatural were gone.

Ratha stood and walked over to were Cassandra went to Cameron and looked seeing the supernatural gone and sighed. She looked out to where the wolf had left and her tail swayed in a bit of frustration and anger. 'I think I know what they mean by magic maybe.' She thought she didn't think she liked the idea of what it could mean thinking back to what happens if someone could steal a dragon's amuna. The reason Grwethew wasn't that popular with the stories she knew. "Cassandra will need to get you and Cameron back I think we need to discuss something with the others." She stated not sure what this all could mean other than not good.

Cassandra felt Cameron relax and smiled a bit. "I hope they didn't hurt you Cam." She whispered then looked to her mother when she spoke curious why her mom seemed to have a rather distant look. Then she saw Reed in the distance seeming out of breath. "Is everyone okay? Serena told me I needed to come help she's with Tobalth and the others. But he was the only one awake." When Reed saw Cameron he seemed to freeze and whisper. "That can't be good." Cassandra didn't hear him.

Cameron was still relaxed in Cassandras arms the two sisters were both asleep and human and very weak.

Ratha sighed and looked to Reed. "I'm not sure let's get Cameron back to the others. I'm not sure what we can do if there all asleep though..." She said not sure what condition everyone was in from what Reed had shared. Ratha then shifted to her full dragon form. "Cassandra Reed help Cameron on my back. We can all go back togheter a bit easier this way." She hirred. Cassandra and Reed seemed to nod. "Cam were going to head back to everyone and make sure everyone is okay. I think my mom feels the threat of the wolf is gone for now that or something else is going on." She whispered to him before Reed came to help get Cameron on their mother's back to head home. When they would arrive Ratha wasn't sure if Tobalth would still be awake or not if the others really weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.